Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

So just for giggles I decided to take another OPK and it is just as dark as it was earlier. Guess this is just a really long surge. Another question... If I don't know if my husband has low sperm count or not and we BD 3 days in a row should we take tomorrow off and then BD again on Friday? I just don't want to miss my chance and I know that if it doesn't happen I will be blaming it on not BDing that ONE day. I wish I didn't think so much about this and obsess over it. I just want another one so bad and I want this one to be close in age to my son.

Aww Angelria. Please don't stress. Once u have a positive OPK, u shouldn't need to do another anyways. They tell u to stop after ur pos! Just do ur 3 days from the 1st OPK, then a rest day, and then once more for luck, like on the SMEP. :hugs:

Yeah don't stress angelria. I think you have probably ovulated. Is your cervix still high and soft? If so I'd bd again tonight. I have read that bding daily for upto 7 days is good, but then a rest day is needed. THe sperm count is lower but the motility is better.

How is everyone else today? My temp increased this morning but majorly but chart looks better than it did. Getting a little tugging in the abdomen today but I think I usually get that.

Hey bean. I'm ok thanks. Apart from my sore swollen boobs and creamy cm, I don't have any 'symptoms' today. I've seemed to have had less this cycle than any! My temp is the same as yesterday... 36.47. I wish it would get higher than .4summit!!! Like a nice triphastic temp would be fantastic!! :haha: but no, still rather flat! If I was only tempin to 1 number after decimal, I'd have had a dead straight line for about 6 days! Normally my temps fluctuate more... Confused! Tryin not to worry tho... Just countin down the days to AF. 5 sleeps to go... :(

So far for me no new symptoms. All day yesterday my brain insisted I'm pregnant though. I have been fighting my own brain because I don't want to get any hopes going for the big let down later. I just felt pregnant. I try so hard to not symptom spot or to get any ideas in my head every cycle but never fails it happens! Last cycle was pretty uneventful so maybe these symptoms are something. They were hard to ignore! I've never had the tugging feeling you're having Bean. Could really be something since I've read about others listing that in symptoms. Angelria, I was told by the doctor to stop testing after the first OPK that's positive also. I however, can't help myself, LOL.

Sorry, thought I typed this: good news about ur temp! Hope it keeps goin up for u! :hugs:

I'm with u there Messy! Its impossible not to feel every twinge! I get a tuggin on my left side, but aching in my right hip? Pretty sure they have nothing to do with nothing but I can't help but hope!! Lol. The only thing for me this mth, like I said is the boobies. Been dying for my boobs to hurt for the last 2 cycles so I'd have a good pg symptom, but nothing! This cycle my nipples were really sore straight from O for about 3 days and boobs have been since then (the right more so...) Still. Not pinning any hope on myself! Apparently it seems only 'other people' get BFPs. Grrr.

Sounds like our thoughts are right on track with one another Carly. Odd enough though, all day yesterday I didn't see one single pregnant belly! Not on TV, in the store, at the school or at church. I wondered if that was a sign??? LOL! My bubble burst though at church when I heard that one of our pregnant members had her baby in the afternoon, a 9 pounder!!! Oh well, it really does just seem like BFPs are something only others get :(

hi everyone
Im very new too all of this and find alot of it confusing. I've jst started ttc and am only doing ovulation tests atm. xxx

hi everyone
Im very new too all of this and find alot of it confusing. I've jst started ttc and am only doing ovulation tests atm. xxx

Welcome! As Carly called me, I'm like the wikepedia on TTC so feel free to ask anything here. If we don't know your answer then I'll find something for you.:thumbup:

Welcome Sara!
I'm Carly. I'm on my 3rd Cycle TTC, but 11th if i include my NTNP days.
I'm 25. I have 1 DS, Elliot, who is 7.
Currently @ 9dpo, CD 24! 5 sleeps til testin (or AF...)
Messy really is the Wikipedia on TTC. She's my 'go-to-gyal!' Haha.
Welcome to the group! :hugs:

Aw Messy, its a horrible feeling isn't it. We really shouldn't be so negative... Easier said than done!! But I do feel I should be greatful that I've gone thru it all once, even if I never do again! There's others who don't and won't have that... We are lucky girls! And our 2nd babies will come soon :hugs:

Welcome Sara!
I'm Carly. I'm on my 3rd Cycle TTC, but 11th if i include my NTNP days.
I'm 25. I have 1 DS, Elliot, who is 7.
Currently @ 9dpo, CD 24! 5 sleeps til testin (or AF...)
Messy really is the Wikipedia on TTC. She's my 'go-to-gyal!' Haha.
Welcome to the group! :hugs:

Aw Messy, its a horrible feeling isn't it. We really shouldn't be so negative... Easier said than done!! But I do feel I should be greatful that I've gone thru it all once, even if I never do again! There's others who don't and won't have that... We are lucky girls! And our 2nd babies will come soon :hugs:

Thank u

God its hard gettin used to all this lingo lol, am sara am 22 this is my first time ever tryin me and OH finaly agreed last month tht we dont think ther is a "right time" to have a baby aslong as it is what we both rly want so came of me pill and here we go as of today so plenty of BD'in to be done which is smiles all round i think :D so fingers crossed it dosent take too long cz i want it NOW!! haha suppose liek the rest of u ladies do -xXx-

Good Luck Sara and welcome!!!! Ask away if you have questions.

And ladies dont stress, I only bd'd three times this cycle, 2 before positive OPK (that i never got cause i stopped taking them halfway through my fertile period) and then another time 4 days later.. Use those softcups!!! Im swearing by those ( did the deed by myself when OH was away with softcup in ):haha:

Lately Im feeling very bloated and heavy down there! and my nipples are oh so itchy and raw!!! oh and im sweaty 24/7!!
havent told OH yet hes been very stressed with work... he'll be happy but stressed all at the same time so I wanna do it kinda cutely so he cant be stressed lol....:shrug:

Spreading you girls baby dust

Carly - Swollen boobs is a very good sign, as is creamy CM!! Yay 5 more sleeps. Are you going to wait until AF doesn't show to test?

Messy - I think my tugging is just wind. I'm very bloated. Only 6dpo so shouldn't be having symptoms just yet.

It's just tto easy to SS. Every single twinge or anything you wonder.

Welcome Sara - It's funny, we waited ages for the 'right time', it still isn't really but we know we can manage. NOw wish we'd just started trying sooner. ONce you decide you are ready you want it now not after months of TTC plus 9months . So frustrating. You're a good age just enjoy it and it'll happen with a little planning.

My names Rachel by the way ladies. But Bean is fine, happy with either.

Hoping - You haven't told your OH? Is he a stress head. Poor guy. He'll be so excited I'm sure. My OH asks me everyday if we're having a baby. Keep explaing that we wont know for a while and have warned him that my chart doesn't look good so not to get too excited. Did you have any symptoms around implantation? Or any early symptoms?

Right ladies. PMA! We will get a BFP!

here is my progression :) last one not taken with FMU

Attachments

• IMG-20111026-01316.jpg
    IMG-20111026-01316.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20111027-01322.jpg
    IMG-20111027-01322.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4
thanks!! and yes I had symptoms, I found I was very gassy!!!! and my boobs were bigger but they didnt feel any different then expecting my AF. I fell asleep sitting up on the couch two days before i got the BFP and I came down the a cold. But i just thought oh its my cold cause the weather is changing and getting cold here and my little on had the same cold.

Thanks, Rach (is Rach ok? Lol) but I won't be getting my hopes up. I normally suffer creamy CM... But last 2 days (sorry, tmi!) I've actually felt it come out. Gross!! Lol. I'm not sure wen to test... Might try Sunday as I have a party Sunday night. But if a Neg I'm sure I'll convince myself its too early anyways, so I might aswell just wait it out and see if AF comes... Or at least try anyway! I can hear the tests calling me from my wardrobe really :rofl: I googled Flat Post-O temps today, and a lot seemed to result in a bump!! Google is the devil for creating false hope :(

Don't worry too much about ur Temps... (Says me! Haha) but there is nothing from ur temps that can tell u for sure if u are pregnant or not. I guess so long as it picks up Ovulation, that's the most important thing :hugs:

Rach is good. All my friends call me Rach.

Thanks Carly. I am such a worrier. Keep looking at my chart and trying to find one like it but can't find anything. Glad I got an increase today.

Hoping - I'm very gassy and bloated today. Don't give me ideas and get my imagination going! SS is so easy and obsessive.

lol honestly thats all i noticed was gassy!!! I had to let silents go all the time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->