Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Aww I really hope u've nailed it! It is early days for u too mind, in regards to ttc. So don't be too hard on yourself. Its a year this mth that I had my implant out and not even had a convincing 'scare' - IF it isn't this mth, it WILL be next mth!!

What time do u temp in the morning?

It could be an anovulatory cycle I guess... Which we all have at some point! And with u having been on BCP for so long, it will take time for your body to sort itself out 100%. Just keep at it and then, if needs be, u'll have evidence to take to the Dr. I'll be there myself if my AF doesn't get more normal!

My temps are still really flat. Every morning I keep hoping its had some crazy increase, but nope! Still 36.4summit...

I'm hating packin already! Only packed the 'fragile' stuff so far... Bored already! Lol. Need to be out of this house by the 22nd! Went to ours a few days ago, and its coming along but the kitchen isn't even in yet, not is it painted, nor are the carpets down... Arghh!! The steps to the front door aren't replaced yet (utter death trap) and the gardens not been touched. Panic is well and truely on!! And I wanted to be all pregnant by then so I didn't have to carry anything :rofl:

Hey. You're not until the w(b)itch arrives! A lot of ladies get BFN at 11dpo. Getting a BFP at 12dpo or before or considered early. You aint out yet!

I don't think flat temps are a bad thing. As long as they are staying up you are in with a chance.

I know it's early days. We just so wanted a baby before next summer, We regret not starting TTC earlier and me not stopping BCP sooner. I hate regret. There is no productivity in feeling it and it really gets you down. Anyway we aren't out yet! Lets stay positive!

You're house will get done in time. It sounds amazing. I look forward to seeing pictures.

Ur right, ur right.... There's still hope! As is there for u Rachel. So keep smiling :)

Regrets are never good... But everything happens for a reason! That baby will come when the timing is perfect, u watch. And I'm sure the same will happen for me! I can't really afford maternity at the moment... So I guess its waiting to make sure I can have 12mths off with him/her!

Haha u'll get pics! Before, half way, and after! Hahaha. 2 weeks to go... Flown by! Really has!

Hey girls, just popping on quick to update. I had some more symptoms to add to my not symptom-spotting list...LOL. I got up to pee last night and nearly vomitted. I felt so sick when I stood up from bed and had to hurry back to bed afterwards trying to avoid being sick. FMU with a ic wondfo was BFN though :( I also have had odd sex dreams last night and the night before. This morning's dream involved Frank's Red Hot Sauce in a crazy spot...I can't explain it...told the DH when he came back up to bed this morning to "wake me up", hehe. He asked if I wanted him to run down and grab the sauce and laughed. I think that would really hurt!!! Anyhow, I never have sex dreams. Also, after BDing this morning the dh said my cm smells funny. I asked if it was funny bad or what and he said not bad just different than it usually smells. I could barely smell anything with the stuffy nose I've had. I also checked my cervix while I was trying to see if I stink or not, LOL...it's so high up I couldn't find it laying down or sitting up. Maybe it packed up and left.

Carly, sorry I would help you pack if I could. I feel out this cycle also but it is still early like everyone says. I did find that the First Response early result test, the one that says 6 days before your period you can test, if you open it up the test portion is nearly translucent so if there was any line what so ever you could hold it up to a window or light and I think you'd see it. Can you tell how hard I was trying to see something today? :)

Messy how many DPO are you? I am only 4 and have no symptoms. I am not expecting any this early. Keep us updated please.

Today has been alright had a little chat this morning he said he scared and I'm like u don't think I am? I also just said I need my best friend right now and you've been ignoring me and that's not my best friend. So we are having a chat tonight and going from there.

That's good Hoping. Just keep communicating.

Messy - Don't touch the hot sauce! :haha: You got some good symptoms there.

AFM - Well I was massively hot last night in bed (unusual for me), woke up in night burning up, took temp at 5am when woke up (Clocks have changed so actually 6am) and has increased. Took it 4 times and kept changing, 36.47degC, .57, .56, .46. A little confusing but all a lot higher than yesterday. I did have one small glass of wine at 8pm but don't think that should have affected it. So this morning went to the toilet and after had intense cramping for about 15minutes. For some reason did a OPK with FMU and it was positive. Not sure why I used an OPK not a HPT and now all I am is confused. I know OPKs can be positive before HPT but I also know that you can get false positive OPKs with FMU. So I have learnt nothing and just confused myself. Ironically I never got a positive OPK when I actually ovulated!

Carly how are you feeling today?

Angelria - Happy symptom spotting.

Sorry not using real names ladies.

Messy - sounding really good! I've had weird dreams for last few nights. Not dirty 1s... Mostly bad 1s! But I forget them when I wake up, I just know they happened coz I wake feeling all sad and/or panic'd...
As for the hot sauce... Bet it wud make ur BBT rise!! Haha.

Hoping - so glad he's coming round. Knew he would. Men are like children... Can't deal with situations so they sulk.

Rach - I'm ok. No :witch: yet! :sex: this morning and had a spot on tp so thought she was en route, but had a dig about (lol) and couldn't find anymore, so maybe from a warwound? Lol. Don't know what to think of temp... Took it at 5am and it was 36.47 (same as usual!) And didn't think of the clocks going back... Don't know when the BB updates itself? But if I really took my temp @ 6am... That's not a good sign for me!! Stupud Daylight Savings! Hope they stop!! (If for no other reason that it takes me 4 mths to work out how to change the clock in my car :haha:)

Carly - WTH??? I had the EXACT same thing this afternoon!!! We had :sex: and then on the toilet paper there was a tiny bright pink tiny streak. I also went in to see if there was more and couldn't find anything more, just tons of CM & DH's stuff. Nothing more and I also felt very sick right before that trip to the bathroom. I was about to vomit and then decided that I could prevent it and had to pee then saw this bit on the paper. We sure have a lot of things going the same in this cycle! How weird and cool!

Todays list of possible symptoms: so far since O I have had sex dreams, extra CM, a bout yesterday morning of EWCM-at least I think since we did have sex but it WAS stretchy and sperms not, I've been dizzy a few times, nearly fainted right after O, nauseated a few different days so far, been pretty :sex: excited and easily finished which I normally take forever (sorry girls TMI), gassy, constipation right after O, extra thirsty today and yesterday, a few odd crampy/shooty pains in the lower belly, and right after O I had that crazy bad stomach pain and BM issues...no clue if related. I haven't tested since Friday and am trying to hold back, AF is due Wed, 14DPO is always when she makes her appearance. Temps aren't looking the best though :(

I've been really thirsty and really hungry.
Weird dreams.
Nose isn't blocked or runny, but I have to urm, 'clear' the nostrils a lot... Gross I know!! Sorry!!
Boob has hurt lots, nipples 1st 3days after Ov.
Haven't had the backache I normally get.
Been waking up with headache behind my eyes that takes ages to shake off.
I've had a spot of dizziness here and there, and been feelin nausea when in the car and while I've been in the shower.
Been bloated, constipated, craved MCDs like NOTHING else will do!!
Felt really lazy, but not tired as such. Just lazy..

That's all I can think of! Don't really believe in symptoms for myself anyways as I didn't have any 1st time round, apart from going up a cup size and wanting melted cheese!

Worried about my temp this morning with the DST but realised it was only half hour difference so didn't need to worry! But temped this afternoon and it was 36.45. When I temped in the afternoon the other day, it was 34.81! So guess my temp is on its way down... AF due 2moro. I reckon it will be here by the afternoon. Joy!!

Hope u have better luck Messy!!

I forgot all about the boobies! My nips are sore and sensitive and taking off the bra at night is both painful at first then a major relief. I have now offically vomited! We had alfredo pasta with shrimp & broccoli and garlic cheese bread and I was fine till my last couple bites and then I thought it would pass. About 5 minutes later I barfed :( Now feel hot and sick. I think I am just sick but with the first one I swore I had the flu, even told the nurse it was just the flu and agrued with her, LOL. I did get sick last cycle or the one before that though, just for a day so we will see. May test in the morning now that I am thinking. Hope Flo doesn't show Carly.

Eeek! Gettin excited 4 u Messy! :D

My temp nose dived right on Q. AF will b here today. Merr. :(

Sorry to hear that Carly :hugs: - Hope the witch doesn't show and your temp goes back up and if not hope you don't have to wait too long to ovulate again.

I don't think I'm far behind you. BBs sore, nipples tender, and on\off AF cramping the only thing that is keeping me positive is my temperature hasn't dropped yet but I didn't sleep well last night so not sure I trust my temp.

Thank Sara:hugs: its all over for me tho! Knew it wasn't this mth anyways. Cud feel it in my bones lol.
Always next cycle! Just hope I have a proper period this time!

Oh, almost forgot.... *H a P Py H a L L o W e e N* everyone!

Aw thanks to u too Rach :hugs: - I'm alright. Didn't get my hopes up. And with the temp drop, atleast I won't be on tender hooks all day with the 'will it come, won't it come' - I KNOW its coming!

If ur temps still up, that's a good sign!! FXd!!!

Thanks Carly.

If she does show I hope it's a normal AF for you. If not have a chat with your doctor. It is probably nothing, some people just have light periods but no harm in having a chat.

Yea I'll definitely be going if I'm not back to 'normal' this mth... Would like OH to go too. But being told something isn't right is scary as hell!! Better knowin tho I guess. I've had 3mths of 'regular' cycles now, so I know that when we were NTNP we were still :sex: around the right time... Something shouldve happened by now I'm sure! Thought I was takin it well but now I'm in work I just want to curl in a ball and feel sorry for myself. She hasn't even come yet mind and I'm already ready to cry! Not even cramping.

Oh Carly, I wish I could give you a hug. :hugs: I am sure you are both fine. The chances are stacked against us, it can take a while. Have a chat with your doc because I think it will make you feel better. Your last AF could have been a one off. What were your previous AFs like? Try not to stress. And remember what you said to me, don't get down until she shows her ugly face. You're not out yet. And if she does show then take a deep breath, have some wine, eat some chocolate and we'll make a plan for next month. You'll get that BFP before xmas!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->