Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Andrea- Yes, I believe you can love another just as much as your first. For a long time that same fear held me back from even thinking about having more kids. I now wish we wouldn't have waited after Gage was born and we will not wait after the next child. Our pastor said something once in a service about this very thing with loving another as much. He said he had that fear after his daughter was born and his wife was pregnant again with their son. He feared he wouldn't love the boy as much because he didn't know where the love would come from since he loved his daughter already with all of his heart. When his son was born he says his heart didn't divide to share the love taking from his daughter to give to the boy but his heart doubled in side to love them both equally. Beautiful words to my heart!

Sara- I understand your situation. We talked the last time we were in AR and decided for sure we will be moving there when our house sells. On the drive home we talked about how life will be a total new beginning for us there as only 2 people in the whole state know us. We could do new things and live however we wish. We talked about expanding the family as I'd always "needed" to having another baby. We decided on 2 more babies. Our son is 9 and Kayla 19 at the time. I went off of b/c which I was on for 6mos only just because he kept talking about his retirement plan and such and it didn't include more kids and I tried to play along. 2-3 weeks before Christmas the call came in from Kayla asking to talk to me alone. I feared the worst but and my heart did sink when she said she took a HPT and it's got 2 lines on it. It was hard for me to hold it together on the phone with her but when I got off the line I broke down and the DH freaked out! Royally FREAKED out. He said nasty things to me that we were not having more kids, I was nuts to think we could do it all again, he's too old, we're going to be grandparents it's not appropriate, to the worst point where I asked what if I'm already pregnant since in September we talked and I stopped taking my pills. He said he'd leave me & send the child support check he guessed! Disgusting!!! I said I wanted a divorce after this went on through the later part of January. He didn't believe me till he saw job applications on the table and saw the computer history where I was searching for a place to live. THEN, he changed his tune. He wanted to go to theropy together, really reached out to the church, and then talked privately with a pastor he found at one of his stops on his trucking route. I guess the guy asked him some questions that made him realise what he truly wanted. He called me one night late and told me all these things about talking with this truck stop pastor, which I found insane!, and said he was asked what makes him happy. He answered his wife and kids. He asked what the wife wanted and he said I wanted the happy home and more children in the yard. He then asked him how happy his life would be without his wife and children in his life constantly. I think that's where he changed his mind for real. He said he wanted the little house with the white fence and children playing in the yard. HE wanted the job of getting all the leaves out for the table on holidays just to fit all the family around it for a meal. He wanted to be in a rocking chair with gray hair next to me and covered in grandbabies. It still brings tears to my eyes.

Sara- I understand your situation. We talked the last time we were in AR and decided for sure we will be moving there when our house sells. On the drive home we talked about how life will be a total new beginning for us there as only 2 people in the whole state know us. We could do new things and live however we wish. We talked about expanding the family as I'd always "needed" to having another baby. We decided on 2 more babies. Our son is 9 and Kayla 19 at the time. I went off of b/c which I was on for 6mos only just because he kept talking about his retirement plan and such and it didn't include more kids and I tried to play along. 2-3 weeks before Christmas the call came in from Kayla asking to talk to me alone. I feared the worst but and my heart did sink when she said she took a HPT and it's got 2 lines on it. It was hard for me to hold it together on the phone with her but when I got off the line I broke down and the DH freaked out! Royally FREAKED out. He said nasty things to me that we were not having more kids, I was nuts to think we could do it all again, he's too old, we're going to be grandparents it's not appropriate, to the worst point where I asked what if I'm already pregnant since in September we talked and I stopped taking my pills. He said he'd leave me & send the child support check he guessed! Disgusting!!! I said I wanted a divorce after this went on through the later part of January. He didn't believe me till he saw job applications on the table and saw the computer history where I was searching for a place to live. THEN, he changed his tune. He wanted to go to theropy together, really reached out to the church, and then talked privately with a pastor he found at one of his stops on his trucking route. I guess the guy asked him some questions that made him realise what he truly wanted. He called me one night late and told me all these things about talking with this truck stop pastor, which I found insane!, and said he was asked what makes him happy. He answered his wife and kids. He asked what the wife wanted and he said I wanted the happy home and more children in the yard. He then asked him how happy his life would be without his wife and children in his life constantly. I think that's where he changed his mind for real. He said he wanted the little house with the white fence and children playing in the yard. HE wanted the job of getting all the leaves out for the table on holidays just to fit all the family around it for a meal. He wanted to be in a rocking chair with gray hair next to me and covered in grandbabies. It still brings tears to my eyes.

aww isnt that lovely god i was over the moon when Dan said he wants to now never been happier just hope it comes soon am far too impatient lol xxx

Hey ladies

Considering i said the other day im just goin to do OPKs and then if it starts to take a while start looking into trying other things, i went out this mornin and bought a themometer and some conceive plus hehe xxx

Hi girls,
To upload ur photos u need to go to 'advance post' and there's an option under the text box to add ur attachments! :)

Messy - that glamour set sounds amazin!! I'd love a little girl. I get so fed up of fartin and Fifa (football computer game for our american friends) lol.

Aw Midg and Messy, it must be so hard having tried for so long. Its just short of a year for me and I'm finding it hard!! It will happen tho ladies... For all of us! The only thing about tryin straight away is a LOVE babies! So havin 2 on the head, I think in 5 yrs I'd need to have another... Lol.

Messy - its still VERY early! Only 15% get a positive at 9dpo! Don't torment urself plz!! :)

I'm not going to test... I'm not feelin hopeful now. Even tho I'm feelin a bit sicky atm... Like when u read in the car? Only I'm not in a car, I'm on my sofa! Lol.

Phone takes so long there's always new posts by the time I've finished mine!!
Lol.

Messy -men can be such insensitive jerks sometimes. So happy he saw sense tho and realised what he has!

Sara- haha welcome to the group of 'crazies' hehehe x

haha group of crazies i honestly feel like im developing ocd lol.
SOOOO gutted tho im no wer near ovulation and OH managed 3 times last night :p wooo haha xxx

71913_170428426306836_100000190407656_637890_1167632_n.jpg

47172_155638664452479_100000190407656_527280_8126358_n.jpg

304138_297632380253106_100000190407656_1428164_1991211516_n.jpg

DSCF3415.jpg

DSCF3646.jpg

Okay, I sure hope this worked right! I put up Gage around this time of year when he was 7mos old with me. I got one up of Gage when he was 3 or 4 with the football. The one with me holding him is from Kayla's 8th grade graduation party. Then there's newer one, maybe 2 mos ago of me and him and then a picture of my kids & grandbaby.

Awww messy they are beautiful pics!!! U are very lucky to have such a beautiful family! And ur grandaughter... I want to steal her plz!! Tho tights are amazin! Hehe :hugs:

Morning everyone:hi:

Soooooooo I told OH last night.... As we were NTNP.....

Im really upset... He gave me the old not the best timing and are we ready for this chapter....

UHHHH DIDNT WE TALK ABOUT THIS???

Im so lost for words right now.

Aw Hoping...!!! :hugs:
Don't get too stressed about it! Men are a totally different species! He's probably just shocked and didn't expect it to happen so quickly! He's probably scared to death too... I'm sure u've seen FRIENDS. Think *Chandler*!
Give him time to get his head round it all and digest the news... If he hasn't come round in a few days, I'll come and punch him in the throat for u! :hugs:

yeah he just texted me saying he doesnt know if this is such a good thing for us right now..... he has commitment issues...

Give him space. He'll come round. If he loves u, he'll come round. U watch! And when u have ur first scan, he'll be putty in that babys hands from then on :hugs:

yeah hes not replying to my message he read or anything, Im leaving him alone. If he doesnt wanna raise a baby ive done it on my own once before.

yeah hes not replying to my message he read or anything, Im leaving him alone. If he doesnt wanna raise a baby ive done it on my own once before.

I'm sorry to hear that your partner isn't taking the news well. Having a baby is a miracle and I'm so happy for you. If he looks at that child and doesn't love it or wanna take care of it I don't know what's wrong with him! =D Babies are amazing especially when you've made them!

Right! No more messages!! Take a step back. Take a deep breath. He's a man who's having a panic attack. Take no notice. Men are idiots! They don't have the mental capcitiy to digest that kind of news - especially when you've only just started tryin! He probably thought he had mths to prepare.
Don't take him to seriously, for now at least! Just give him a few days. And don't let this sppoil the fact YOUR HAVING A BABY and we are all extremely jealous of u ;) chin up hun :hugs:

Afternoon Girls...
Well I caved this morning and tested. B.F.N! Not a shock really... It was the 10mlu IC so I'm sure it would pick up something if something was there. Merr. Let the wait for the :witch: commence!!
How's everyone doing!?

Hey.

It is very early Carly - stay positive.

So many posts yesterday. All your LO are adorable. Very jealous, wish we were at that stage and trying for our second.

Hoping - how are you today? Carly is right your OH is just panicking. Has he said anything to you today?

AFM - I think I'm out :cry: charts not looking good. Think my hormones are majoraly out of wack. Started to get very low cramps which I got last month before spotting and then AF started. Last month I was excited cause I thought it was too early for AF but now I know. Fingers crossed I hope wrong but don't think I am.

How are the rest of you today?

Thanks Rach. I just don't 'feel' it... Going to sound weird but the night I got pg with DS, I knew THAT night as I dreamt it... Like the begining of Look Who's Talking! Granted I ignored it for ages and had no symptoms, but I knew deep down.

Ur chart really is a funny one this mth isn't it... But the funniest ones are probably the ones that u'd least expect so will suprise u, maybe? I really hope so for u!! If not, guess we'll just have to put this cycle down to experience and try again next mth! U'll get there :hugs:

I've started packing today. Well by packin, I'm actually looking through baby photos and pictures from nursery! So cute. Last time I moved, I stupidly put Elliots keepsake box out for recycling (grabbed the wrong black bag) so this move, I want to make sure the things I have left are all packed and labled!! (coz I'm an idiot!!)

Please keep ur chin up Rach. Wait til Monday and the :witch: comes for me too and we can sulk togetha, like last mth! :hugs:

Thanks Rach. I just don't 'feel' it... Going to sound weird but the night I got pg with DS, I knew THAT night as I dreamt it... Like the begining of Look Who's Talking! Granted I ignored it for ages and had no symptoms, but I knew deep down.

Ur chart really is a funny one this mth isn't it... But the funniest ones are probably the ones that u'd least expect so will suprise u, maybe? I really hope so for u!! If not, guess we'll just have to put this cycle down to experience and try again next mth! U'll get there :hugs:

I've started packing today. Well by packin, I'm actually looking through baby photos and pictures from nursery! So cute. Last time I moved, I stupidly put Elliots keepsake box out for recycling (grabbed the wrong black bag) so this move, I want to make sure the things I have left are all packed and labled!! (coz I'm an idiot!!)

Please keep ur chin up Rach. Wait til Monday and the :witch: comes for me too and we can sulk togetha, like last mth! :hugs:

Thanks Carly. Must stay positive! Warned DH already that I think we're out. Don't want to get his hopes up. He wants this as much as me and asks everyday whether we're having a baby yet. Ok will be positive until Monday! Hopefully my chart will keep surprising me and sky rocket tomorrow. I've looked all through the charts and nothing looks like mine, PCOS, low prog etc. I have no idea. It most looks like an anovulatory charts but there is a minimal temp shift. I do have bad circulation (have something called raynaurds) and suffer from cold extremities but I don't think this should affect it. I have no idea. At least I'm temping now and if there is a problem I can pick it up earlier and bully doctor to help me.

Anyway PMA! We will be celebrating our BFP next week!

Happy packing. I hate packing, not good at throwing things away so hoard everything. Do you have a move it date yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->