Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Aw thanks Rach :hugs:
Before aug's AF, they weren't heavy but they did require a tampon at least and lasted about 3 days. And looked like AF. Which lately, they haven't. We'll see what this 1 is like.

So, we've decided we are gettin a new Bullmastif puppy. Not going to buy just any1, so won't be rushin into it, but we are going to start lookin.

Wine and chocolate are definitely on the agenda! Was going to start bk at the gym today after 2wks off and eatin like a pig... But sod it. I deserve to sulk! Lol. Might give it a break this mth too... With moving and everything. Suspend my FF account and try again dec, or Jan. We'll see tho. I say it now but whether I can physically do it is another story! Lol.

Chart is lookin good for u tho Rach. Hope u've nailed it!!

Great news about the puppy. Hope you find the perfect one.

Maybe a break will do you good. Keep bding regularly but try not to obsess. I know it's hard not too. Love sites like these for the support but the do feed my TTC obsession. I'm meant to be cleaning and tidying this morning and I've barely achieved anything.

Hope the rest of your day goes ok. I'm here if you need me.

:hugs:

This site does definitely encourage craziness! Lol. Tom found out on was a member yestersay... I thought he'd go mad but he was good about it. I think he's just grateful that I haven't been chewin his ear off with it all because I've got u guys :hugs:

Yea. We've just discussed it and he agrees a break would be good. He said he wants a baby with me more than anything but he wants it to 'just happen' - I explained that it didn't 'just happen' before but I'm ok to try that approach to it again. Before I started charting, I had an excuse for AF to come. "We didn't :sex: at the right time" - but now knowing we've :sex: at the right time, it makes AF even harder... Literally heartbreakin!

So I want to forget my cycle, forget my fetile period, forget AF due date for a few mths, and just not have any expectations! Think I'll still have to come on here to check up on u guys tho :)

Feelin a bit better now I've had that chat with him. Decided we'll have the puppy to keep us occupied. And the house. And christmas. And I'd really like to take the whole diet and exercise thing more seriously, rather than do 2 wks before ov, and then spend the 2 weeks after too scared to gym, and eatin for 2, just in case! Haha.

This site is distracting. I'm in work with loads to do and hardly done a stroke. Oops. Lol.

Oh and Rach? Same goes :hugs:

Thanks.

It's great that you are both communicating. I'm not religious but I do think things hapoen when they are meant to. You'll get your BFP when you least expect it.

Enjoy some fun time together in your new home with your son and puppy. And yes just regular not to crazy exercise is the way forward.

Right must finish cleaning!! :hugs:

Morning ladies... so we havent talked very much... and he knows im set in my ways because hes thinking this isnt the right time. This morning he sent me a text saying so you've kinda made up your mind hey?....well what am I supposed to do, i thought we planned this baby but apparently not. sooooooo yeah thats where i stand... happy monday lol

Hoping I'm sorry. What did he expect could happen if you bd without birth control. He knew full well what he was doing. What does he expect you to do? If he didn't think this was the right time he should have thought before.

I'm sorry I'm not helping but I'm mad at him for you. Hopefully he is just having a panick and will calm down. Give him space or try to find out why he's changed his mind.

Wish I knew how I could help you more. Have you told any family yet? What do they say?

:hugs:

Ive told some close gf's and my sister... they are happy about everything!

That's good. But what did they say about OH? Do they know him?

Just wanted to update: Took a FRER with FMU and I am gutted as usual. BFN...just like all the rest. We're over a year now from the "talk" and trying and still nothing. It's been since July I had the HSG and got my tube open. Maybe it's closed up already and I'm just screwed. AF is due Wed. but she might as well just ruin me now. I hate it, I hate it I hate it. Sorry, throwing a bit of a fit.

Sorry you're out Carly. I thought we were both in! At least you get to get a puppy. I asked and got told NO within a milla-second, LOL. :(

Bean- your temp went up a bit, fingers crossed.

2012hoping- you may have already said and I forgot or missed it but are you guys married and how old are you both?

not married.... we've been together over 2 years.. Im 23, hes 29

And I think its safe to say I have a sticky bean so far!!!!

I think hes more nervous because of what everyone will think... He has 4 kids with his ex.

Attachments

• IMG-20111031-01329.jpg
    IMG-20111031-01329.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Right girls.
This thread is not a very happy one today is it?
I've decided to stop feeling sorry for myself! And look at it as 'the time isn't right' - pausing my FF and just gettin on with life as I did before! All this ttc stress has probably made my AF so messed up. Time to enjoy life and enjoy :sex: without thinkin 'is this the night??"

Hoping - ur oh is being a total shithead. He's makin the situation all about him and not giving u a second thought. Therefore, chuck up ur deuces (how gangsta am I?) And think "I'm better than that!" - I wouldn't give him the time of day now. If he wants to act like a pathetic little child - then let him. Don't u worry urself about it. YOUR PREGNANT and every single one of us on here would swap places with u in a heartbeat! He will grow a pair of balls eventually, but until then, enjoy the fact ur having a baby!!! And if he doesn't ever come round? There's nothing u can't do for that baby that u can't do by yourself. I did it on my own from 17 and my kid is the funniest, most clever, artistic, beautiful, welbehaved child I've ever met - and so what if I'm biased!!

Messy, ur not out yet either so pleeeease don't give up hope until the witch comes!! If she comes at all!!

My witch has come. Yet once again its hardly there at all. After 1 wipe I'm clear unless I dig about (gross) and my cervix is high, and stills feels quite big, where normally when af comes, its low and feels thin (diameter wise, if u get me) but - hpt so I'm defo out!!

Anyways... Elliot has a halloween party this evening. Look at my master piece :)

dueces love it! and yes i know hes a shithead right now, he is home tonight so we will have a big longgg chat. Im set in my ways Im having this baby, Ive done it by myself before with my daughter when I was 18 I can do it by myself now! Hes not the kind to walk away from a child that is his though that i know of which is good.... so we'll see where the chat leads and go from there but im having a baby!!! its gunna be one damn cute baby!!!! its gunna be a little half and half :)

Hoping- Have you asked the OH what he thought might happen if he didn't do anything to prevent getting your pregnant? I mean, he helped get you here. What's his malfunction? I would think if he's already got kids he wouldn't be freaking out so much this round. What a turd!

i think hes freaking out because of his kids right now, he always has them and isnt having much time with them because he works alot.

Good post Carly.

Sorry the w(b)itch came but like your PMA - I am sure that when the time is right it'll happen. See what AF is like tomorrow, I always start light, then one day of medium, then a light/spotting day. Have nice relaxing bath and a glass of wine after the Halloween fun and get that photo on here!

Hoping - I think the others have said it all. He's a grown up and if he didn't want a baby he should have warn a bag. He can't exactly clam he doesn't know how baby making happens. And he shouldn't care more about what others think than about how you feel. Have a good chat and be honest with him. Good luck. I know this must be really hard.

How you feeling Messy? Stay positive, we aint out yet!

Haha thanks girls, hopings fella felt the wrath of my pmt!!

Aww not being funny. Y isn't my photo uploading!! Arghh!! He looks awesome too, if I do say so myself!

I got wine, pizza, garlic bread, chocolate orange and bags of haribo! Feelin loads better. No point sulkin over what I can't change is it! Gonna pause FF asap.

Dnt make excuses for him Hoping. Lol. :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG-20111031-00234.jpg
    IMG-20111031-00234.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
He looks ace!

Enjoy a well deserved self-indulgent evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->