Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Good post Carly.

Sorry the w(b)itch came but like your PMA - I am sure that when the time is right it'll happen. See what AF is like tomorrow, I always start light, then one day of medium, then a light/spotting day. Have nice relaxing bath and a glass of wine after the Halloween fun and get that photo on here!

Hoping - I think the others have said it all. He's a grown up and if he didn't want a baby he should have warn a bag. He can't exactly clam he doesn't know how baby making happens. And he shouldn't care more about what others think than about how you feel. Have a good chat and be honest with him. Good luck. I know this must be really hard.

How you feeling Messy? Stay positive, we aint out yet!

I'm feeling okay this afternoon. Taking Gage trick or treating with a friend and her kids in about an hour. After I ate lunch I felt nausea for a minute but it passed this time. I'm still super thirsty, boobies hurt, nipples super sensitive, I'm super sensitive and weepy feeling, also irritable feeling, stuffy nose that won't clear out and tired but can't sleep when I try to nap.What do you got going on today for any symptoms bean?

Mainly AF symptoms. Had them for a few days but getting worse.

Like you I have very sensitive and prickly nipples. Never had them like this before but only had 5 cycles since stopping BCP and they'll all been different so I don't know what my normal is. Still cramping on and off. Only other thing is I'm getting flushed easily. Went bright red in the face eating dinner, like if you're eating a hot chilli.

Might try a FRER if my temp is still up tomorrow but I have a feeling it won't be.

Have fun trick or treating!

Hey girls! There's a contest on Facebook to win a membership to FF if you can dress up your pregnancy test or ovulation test sticks. I did a butterfly and a set of spiders/bugs. So far I got 6 votes on mine, don't think I'll win but it's cute! I didn't even know Fertility Friend had a facebook till about a week ago, LOL. If you get a chance to go look you have to click on the top of the wall to see "everyone-most recent" posts or you won't see any of the pictures. Hope you're all having a Happy Halloween!

Oh Girls,

I think I've missed ovulation. I think that +OPK (although this was the day after it says I ov'd) may have been my surge and we didn't bd. I'm so confused. I was so happy when my temp increased again this morning but it actually just changed my Ov day! I have now discarded the high temps at CD7,13,14 which were affected by alcohol, and put it back to advanced from research and it's changed back and says possible triphasic.

I have been checking my CP/CM and no EWCM or SHOW. My nipples are still very sensitive and on/off cramping. Do any of you get these symptoms after ovulation?

Gonna be so upset if we've missed our chance. Why or why didn't we bd this weekend. Grrrrrrrrrr. :cry: :brat:

Will reply in more depth once in work and have time to spare! But, my nipples were killers after Ov this mth. 1st time tho. Will have a chart stalk in a bit... Have u tested? Xx

Thanks Carly. Tested with IC but BFN. Seems so obvious that I hadn't ov'd yet. I knew my chart didn't look right. I feel like I've let DH down. I'm so p***ed off with myself. Just want to curl up in a ball and cry. I have changed FF and it has moved my crosshairs back but I think with the positive OPK it's blooming obviuos that I only Ov'd 3 days ago. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

How are you feeling today?

Don't stress Rach! Its ur 1st mth BBT'in so unless really lucky, all anyone can be expected to do is learn from it. Please don't be down about it... Ur not out yet! I'd just write that chart off as a practice IF af comes. And if she doesn't?? :happydance:
Is is a hard 1 to decifer tho... And it could be that u ov later or it could be triphasic! Its so hard to tell as I'm not very experienced... Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Sorry hun :hugs:

Thanks hun. I'm just so bummed because I feel I'll let DH down. He really wanted a baby for next summer. He didn't understand why I was doing this charting stuff and said it was just stressing me and now I've messed everything up because of it. ARRRGGHHH. And we have ages to wait. It'll probably be another 4 weeks before I even ovulate again.

I'm ok. Just feel tired... So tired. Slept like a log last night tho! And my skin seems clearer already?? I think I just feel like the pressure is off!! I want a baby, I reeeeeally want a baby. But I don't want to have to work so hard for 1. I don't want the timed sex pressure, and I don't want the feeling of dispair if I missed such and such date. Not for a while anyways... I think this chartin was stressing me out a lot more than I anticipated. And was affecting my life to the extent I stopped being me and doing the things I like doing 'just incase' so I'm going to give the 'if it happens, it happens approach!'

Got period pain terrible today... So eatin a chocolate orange to help :)

I'm ok. Just feel tired... So tired. Slept like a log last night tho! And my skin seems clearer already?? I think I just feel like the pressure is off!! I want a baby, I reeeeeally want a baby. But I don't want to have to work so hard for 1. I don't want the timed sex pressure, and I don't want the feeling of dispair if I missed such and such date. Not for a while anyways... I think this chartin was stressing me out a lot more than I anticipated. And was affecting my life to the extent I stopped being me and doing the things I like doing 'just incase' so I'm going to give the 'if it happens, it happens approach!'

Got period pain terrible today... So eatin a chocolate orange to help :)

I think this is a good plan. Glad you are feeling better with the idea of a more relaxed approach. Now we're missed summer hol's baby I think we'll take a more relaxed approach. I'll have a good chat with DH tonight. I'll always read that doc's don't think that charting/OPKs don't improve chances of conception. This is why. It causes stress and can lead to you actually fully missing ovulation.

Hate AF pains. Eat some chocolate, don't suppose you can drink wine at work!

Right I'd best stop wallowing in self pity and do something.

Hope the AF pains ease.

I'm with u there re: summer hols baby! Lol.

I wanted to chart to check I was ovulating orginally, but that got a bit blurred by my craziness. Now I know that my body seems to be doing what its supposed to, that's a start. I figure my periods may go back to normal without the stress of it all too.

Aw chin up Rach. Stranger things have happened! Stay positive. U'll have ur time, if not now, soon! X:hugs:

Glad you're in a better mood today Carly. Sorry your chart is going crazy on you Bean. My temp is lower today so I imagine tomorrow will be AF and the full temp drop. I'm feeling better for the most part about the whole bummer this cycle. I'm sure I'm out. I ate a bunch of chocolate last night and my face is breaking out so AF is sure to arrive. On a positive note though, last night while out trick or treating with a girlfriend from church and our kids she said the women's conference through the church had 2 people back out so there's a free ticket if I'd still like to go! Heck yeah! Now I can go. The tickets were over $100 each and you still had to pay for hotel & food. We couldn't afford it but now I only will need about $70 total for hotel & my food so if the ticket is still there today it's mine :)

I won a free 1 year membership to FF from entering my Halloween decorated HPTs! I'm so excited because there was no way I would have been able to justify paying for the service and i have only 1 day left from other people signing up from my chart page. Just in time I suppose! That's one up for me today!!

Messy- it's seems to be a lucky time for you! Maybe you'll get that BFP. Fingersxed for you. Tried to find the pics of FB but couldn't. Just one with a mustash.

morning ladies..... ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS MEN CONFUSE ME!!!

he came home last night and acted like everything is fine... and just said so we're having a baby....

UHHHHHH were you not just putting up a fuss?

Bean- If you go to the FF page on Facebook now you can click on the one with the witch on the very top. It's the winners & one of mine is in there. My spiders/bugs won :) My butterfly was not a winner. On the top of their page you have to click on the (everyone-most recent) in the blue bar to switch it to posts by everyone and you could see all the fun pictures. I'm so greatful I won, I never win anything! Also, I called and confirmed that I do have one of the two free tickets to the women's conference this weekend AND the school/bus garage is cooperating and Gage has a ride Friday to his friend's house (my friend's son) so I can go!!! Things are going great today! Makes me nervous, LOL!

Hoping-that's kinda how my husband turned the corner back in the spring this year. If you go back you can read about that story. Kayla told us she was pregnant and the DH had a mega meltdown! It's a long story so if you didn't see it, go back for it because it's a good one. I am glad your guy came around. (see page 27 of this thread. I was addressing Sara and that part tells the basic story)

Haha well I got summit for u girls! Toms leaving me, for a few days, apparently. Said if he's going to go coz he won't hear from me askin him to come back. Well this is a turn around in events hey!! Honestly feel too tired to even care too... He said 'well u told me to get out of ur life" (well he did call me the C word...)

Gosh. My life is just drama drama drama. No wonder I'm so tired! Don't be sorry Messy. He won't go... He's all talk. He just wants to see if I'll beg him. Which I won't, coz its not how I roll. Lol. Gonna wash the bedding again tho incase he doesn't come home and I'll get to enjoy clean beddin whilst starfishin! FX'd! Lol.

Just need someone to take Elliot coz I don't have the patience for a million trillion questions atm.. :blush:

Congrats on ur good luck today Messy! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->