• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

morning ladies,

the chat went well. He is still not sure if its a good idea but i have talked to him about many things (some things i decided as a young person, when wasnt ready), and he understands now some things... if that makes sense.
We have tonight by ourselves because my babe is going for a sleepover, so we will talk more tonight but the talks are going well so far.

Oh and with my daughter my face broke out so baddd!!!! this one not a zit in site!!!!!

glad to hear it hoping im sure he will come rwnd maybe it all didnt seem real wen u was talkin about TTC, and now well obv it very real lol xxx

veryyy real forgot to take a pic of my wee bump even he said im starting to show already...

not the best im at work and sitting down ill take another later tonight...

Attachments

• IMG-20111104-01341.jpg
    IMG-20111104-01341.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
Hoping - I'm so happy to hear that things are getting better with your OH and yourself! Keep up the good talks and your bump looks cute too!

just making sure!!:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20111104-01342.jpg
    IMG-20111104-01342.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
So I decided to take one more test this morning with FMU and it must have been a dud because it didn't work and I only got an error reading. It was a digi one. I guess I will try and wait until Monday (13 DPO) and test again. Fingers crossed that I am not out yet.

Cute bump hoping.

Sorry about the BFN Angelria - You're not out yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Carly - I am soooo pleased you had a good chat. Think it all just got a little bit too much for you both. How are things now? Hope you are enjoying a nice weekend together.

Messy - how are you?

Sara - Where in your cycle are you? How's the rabbit? I'm sure you're cope fine with a child.

Ash - Hope the blood tests were ok. Good luck Monday.

AS for me - not mush to report. 13 years today since DH and I got together. Can't believe it! But we're spending it apart :cry: My fault as I'm on a course all weekend so he's seeing friends he hasn't seen in ages. We're going out for dinner next weekend and will prob go out tomorrow night when my course finishes.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend. Right time for a glass of wine I think!

Hoping - cute bump. Can't believe u got 1 already! Madness...

Ang - defo sounds like a dud! FX'd for Monday!

Rach - we are ok I guess... He's still a miserable sod tho! I've had a headache behind my eye for last 2 days and now have a coldsore on my bottome lip :( been down the new house last 2 days helping out - Toms not happy (shock) he reckons it should all be on track and I shouldn't have to do anything. I don't mind tho. I like gettin involved! :) gonna have a Dominos pizza now... Soooo excited!! Lol.
* HaPPy AnniVeRsaRy * Rach! Sorry u have to spend it apart but I'm sure u can make up for it xx

hiya tbh i aint got a clue, from my workings out i should ovulate on the 6th or 7th jus have to wait n c n tht should b either cd13 or 14 i think nt tht sure im n tht quick at getting things lol. an the rabbits ok still a naughty little bugga its a house rabbit so i jus constanly chase it rwnd or shout at it fr chewing things or weein on ppl haha makes me giggle tho, poor thing is exsperiancing its first bonfire night tonight but seems to be coping :) xxxx

Cute house rabbit. Glad it's surviving bonfire night. I have two very jumpy cats. Good luck catching that egg.

Carly - thanks. Tom will cheer up, give him time. Think you'll both feel loads better once you've settled into the new place. Enjoy your Pizza.

Aww Sara I used to have a French Lop called Chico that was a house rabbit! He was litter trained and he used to sleep in a basket. Was a bugga for chewin thru the phoneline tho. I used to wrap him in a blanket and he'd lie there and be nursed like a baby. He was lush... Aw maybe I shud get a rabbit, not a puppy!! I can see Thomas lovin that idea... Naaaat :haha:

Cute bump hoping.

Sorry about the BFN Angelria - You're not out yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Carly - I am soooo pleased you had a good chat. Think it all just got a little bit too much for you both. How are things now? Hope you are enjoying a nice weekend together.

Messy - how are you?

Sara - Where in your cycle are you? How's the rabbit? I'm sure you're cope fine with a child.

Ash - Hope the blood tests were ok. Good luck Monday.

AS for me - not mush to report. 13 years today since DH and I got together. Can't believe it! But we're spending it apart :cry: My fault as I'm on a course all weekend so he's seeing friends he hasn't seen in ages. We're going out for dinner next weekend and will prob go out tomorrow night when my course finishes.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend. Right time for a glass of wine I think!

Hey Bean, haven't gotten the results back yet, I'm sure I will be getting them on Monday when I go in for the meeting with my FS.

Happy anniversary! So sorry that you're spending it apart but I'm sure he can make it up to you next weekend :hugs:

Haha my OH is allergic to most animals lol so the rabbit has to be kept away from him the big bore, I tried to litter train him but it didn't wrk he wasn't havin none of it he jus poos wer he wants awww happy aniversary bean I'm sorta in the same boat me n OH have been together 2yrs tomz n I'm in wrk all day n he decided to go out tonight cz his mates bk frm travling rwnd oz so thy have gne on a big lads night out, but we was gunna celebrate it tonight obv cz I'm in wrk 2mz but nahhhhh lads nte out swnded a better idea to him "NOB" is the wrd tht springs to mind rite nw xxx

So I have been having been having low back pain especially on the left side. I usually get this right before AF shows and I am praying that is not what it is. Have any of you had low back pain and still been pregnant?

I had some mild lower back pain. but i mostly just noticed my nipples were raw and sticking out more...

OH and I are still going back and forth to eachother. Hes worried we are just rushing things and he wants to enjoy this together... but he said ultimately its my choice and he'll be there no matter what. Just scared cause my daughters dad said the same but they are completely different men. Just worried he will resent me ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->