• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

by the swnds of fings everyone is just gunna takr things easy fr a while n tbh i fink its the rite thing to do, we dnt need to be stressed with stuff lets jus enjoy the regular sex lol xxxx

some posts have been removed form this thread in line with our TOS
While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Im sorry everyone i didnt mean to write anything about it... I apologize

hey everyone has gone so quiet on here, well just to let u no i caved in yesterday n bought some more OPKs, and guess what NEG again and today i rly thought i was ovulating cz fr the past cuple of days i have been gettin this like dull ache in the womb are god knws what tht is but i obv aint ovulation lol xxxx

Yeah we have gone quiet.

What day are you on now Sara? Dull aches a good sign. Ovulation might be getting closer.

Carly - How are you hun? How's the packing going?

am on cd 25 but 21 days since the last day of my period, i hope it a bloody gd sign im fed up lol still nt even had ovulation lol xxx

Are you sure you haven't ovulated? How long is your cycle normally?

I can't remember sorry, have you recently stopped BCP?

yeh this is my first month of bc so i dont actually no my cycle length i cud of ovulated i duno ive dun OPKs most days im gettin so frustrated with it now i no it can take a while TTC but its the fact i dnt even no if ive ovulated n all tht xxx

Thought you had. Yeah my first cycle of BC was 58days long! As said previously I'd just bd regularly, don't worry about the OPKs. You won't know what this cycle will bring.

I'm taking 100mg B complex now. I'd recommend you start. It's common to have B vit deficiencies after the pill. How long were you on? Sorry I've probably asked you this before.

no i dont fink u have i started it wen i was bout 15 i was on cilest then went onto the injection bk onto cilest and then onto yasmin so ive been n it bwt 7 yrs xxx

the month i got frustrated with my opk's and gave up is the month i got preggers

was it how long have u been tryin for tho? i no its probz gunna take a while but i hte tht thought xxx

Hey girls!
Sorry been abscent. Had a manic few weeks! We've decided we are going to stay in our rental and sell the house we've spent the last 7mths doing up. Long story but means we can have money in the bank and find summit more suitable!

Haven't really thought about my cycle this mth. My boobs feel sore n swollen today, and my skin is horrendous so I'm guessing I have O'd but dnt know when! I'm on CD 18 (which is easy enough to work out, as AF came on the 31st lol) been so busy sorting things that we've hardly :sex:... Did on Saturday, can't remember wen before that. Lol. Had weird shooting pains on my right side today, by my hip. No 2ww for me tho, which is nice! Lol.

Hope y'all are good!
X

Hey Carly. Missed you. Sounds like a plan with the house. With all the work you've done you should make a good profit.

Nice not to have a TWW. Watch AF not show up......

Well after last month I got a +OPK on cd11 but no temp shift yet. Grrrrrrrrrr. This is all so frustrating. At least if it was a fake O I'll know and nit get excited in 2 weeks when AF doesn't show.

How are things with Tom now?

hey carly nice to hear of u again, ive still nt had a pos OPK frustrating but i give up lol xxx

Aww I was missed! Yay me :happydance: lol. Missed u too Rach!

AF not showing up... That would be something!! Lol. Highly doubt it tho. Need to BD for that... Lol.

May have been a false surge...? Just keep tryin until u get ur 3 temp shifts! What day are u on now?

Toms ok... Still a grumpy get but he's calmed since we've decided not to move and not get involved with tackling all that earth in the garden! That can be someone elses problem! Lol.

I've been feeling really sicky over last 2 days... If I was SS I'd be going bonkers by now! Lol. Hope I'm not coming down with summit...

Lookin after my monster nephew tonight. He broke his collar bone last week so is lookin all delicate and fragile, bless him. (Won't be sayin that after 5mins in my house and he'd have emptied my fire of coal and rubbed it in the carpet! His usual trick...lol)

Got any plans for weekend? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"