• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

/rte girld i need ppl to tlk to, me and OH are rowing cz apprently im turning our relationship into a routine and its nt enjoyable anymre cz im making out the world is gunna end 2mz cz i want this to happen so soon arghhhhh i hate men and tht i should leave things to happen wen they happen is it just me or does anyone else think that they dnt undersatnd i rly duno what to do. i feel so emotional atm and he is winding me up so much i feel shit about my weight n stuff n then he makes me feel shit about this 2 xxx

God men can be a pain in the arse. I don't they like to feel they are 'failing' damages there ego. Have a glass of vino in the bath and ignore him. Mine gets annoyed with me for being on here regularly but otherwise I am very lucky and he wants a baby as much as me. In fact I think he was ready before me. He does get frustrated with me saying I'm going to ovulate then going oh know I didn't.

As for the weight loss. Interval training is your best bet. Eating small, regular meals and drinking lots of water. If you PM me your email address I can send you some info a personal trainer I know gave me.

Sara, deep breaths!!
Men don't fully understand, no. But at the same time, a lot of the stuff they don't need to know!
Ur only JUST off the Pill. Just be calm and take each cycle as it goes. I've done the working myself up over it and it doesn't help catch that egg!
Your better off not telling him anything about it, coz the thing with men is that they feel if u don't get pregnant, its their fault!
Getting pregnant is hard. Its a game of luck. Using opks, lube, tempin - all that stuff just aids ur chances. The absolute bottom line is getting pregnant is luck! Luck that u happen to have :sex: when that egg is ready, when ur Ph balance in ur CM is spot on, and then, if the egg is caught, its got to travel and implant and stick. Its no easy feat and can take months and yrs!
Don't stress urself out about it, especially not in these early stages. U have a 25% chance every cycle - that's not a lot! So don't panic, don't row over it, don't tell ur OH anything becoz he'll get defensive and u'll both end up hurt.
Just take each cycle as it comes, have fun and don't worry about it. It will happen wen its supposed to. I've learnt that over the last few mths

thanks for ur help but the thing is i dnt tell him anything he doesn't no i comeon this he dosent no i temp he didnt no i was doing OPKS the only thing i say to him i how i wish it was jus easy and how much i want it, n tht he doesnt seem as excited as i am n tht i duno im jus on one cz im on i think xxxxc

I think all our guys have PMS. I"m glad mine is back to being nice again.

So I was cruising around on here just awhile ago and I saw a thread in the TTC section about a spell for babies. Looks like it was working for the girls in there. There is one in there that requested twins and is now pregnant with TWINS! I wonder if there's any truth to this stuff. I looked the lady up (mia-angel) on ebay and found that she does all sorts of kinds of spells. I didn't get a fertility one because I'm mixed with the feelings about that & spells and such. I got a weightloss spell to see if it even does anything for me. I don't normally act like this but hey, if it works that will be the best money spent and maybe losing some pounds will bring me a baby. I haven't heard anything back from her yet to get details as I read she will do. I'm wondering if it will be a question and answer form to fill in, LOL. Oh yes, I got a bonus money spell with my weightloss spell...we shall see what happens!

That sounds interesting, Messy! I love all that kinda stuff! Don't suppose she ships to the uk? Lol.
Well girls, I'm CD24 today. Had the worst dream last night... Dreamt Tom was murdered. Actually decapitated!! (What is wrong with inside my head??) And I was inconsolable. He wasn't here wen I woke up, I felt totally lost. Can't shake the horrible feeling at all :(:(:(
That's been a horrible/weird dream every night this week! I've stopped watchin CSI before bed so I know its not that! Lol.
Felt periods of nausea yesterday, and woke thru the night with it, and with a sharp pain in my pelvix area. Was sure I'd wake and find AF but nothing yet. Feelin sick this morning, and its makin me burp *pardon me* - dnt know if that's from my horrible dream tho! Guess we'll find out for sure in 2-4 days!

How's everyone doin? Rach u got ur +opk yet? FX! Xx

Buzzy - that sounds interesting. Go for it! can't do any harm.

Carly - sorry about your horrible dreams. Hate them. All sounding positive hun. Fingers crossed.

AFM - no +OPK yet. My chart looks like I might of O yesterday but hoping not. We've had a few nights off after our marathon, decided DH needed to replenish supplies. Don't think I have, think my temps were just affected by sleep and wine. I do think I'm gearing up again.

Promising it may sound, but I don't trust my body at all anymore! Lol. Cannot shake this sicky feeling. Would much rather be sick than feel it :(

Maybe u should cut out the wine Rach, just for a cycle, so it doesn't contribute to ur temps and see how u go? Just a suggestion, wino :p hehe xx :hugs:

I kinda have cut out. Last night was work do and if I didn't drink everyone would have thought I was pregnant. Then drank the other weekend for anniversary. Must do better.

Aw well that's nothing is it! Ur doing good :) guess we'll have to see what 2moros temp will bring! Hopefully u haven't O'd yet and u can start BD again - FX for u!

THInk I've got my positive. Well nearly but hopefully by tonight or tomorrow! Arrrghhhh stupid photo wont upload!

Get bumping uglies please!! :happydance:

I think I'm gettin ill. Sick feeling still there. Hips are feeling like they are dragging. Whole body is aching... And my boob is aching. Get me home to bed. :(

Uglies?

I like you may have a the oven! Fingers crossed. Hope you've not just got a virus. I hate nausea too. Such a horrible feeling. Try having some ginger tea. What CD are you? WHen can you test? Sorry. I'm terrible.

Ok it worked at last. Don't think it's quite positive but close!

:happydance:

Attachments

• CD18.jpg
    CD18.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
I wud say it is pos! I read on POAS.com that only half of the T line needs to be as dark as the C line! And have of that test defo looks as dark as the C line!!

I wud say it is pos! I read on POAS.com that only half of the T line needs to be as dark as the C line! And have of that test defo looks as dark as the C line!!

Errrm just done a smiley but no Smiley. Only held pee for 2 hours and had a drink in that time. My CM is still quite creamy so hoping not going to O just yet. Will start BDing Marathon tonight though.

The smilies aren't as sensitive as ur other test probably. I know they are less sensitive than the ICs I got. I'd get busy tonight just incase! Ur ewcm might come over the next day or so. I think I only ever caught the end of my surge, u might be catchin the start!

Things are swnding positive carly, one of us needs a BFP soon to keep us all going i think me and OH are gonna try the NTNP view to thing well thts always been his view rly lol, we have just started to row loads cz i want it so much n gettin all worked up bwt it n tht which cnt be any gd i do my headin with it never mind dan bless him xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->