• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Think you are right Carly, thanks. Will test again this evening.

It's so hard not to obsess.I think NPNT is a great idea. We were meant to do that this cycle but then I got carried away when I thought I was going to O early.

:dust: to you Carly.

I just opened my email god it is extreme isnt it do u do tht everyday? xxx

No I don't, he sent it to me for info purposes. You don't have to follow it to the letter but it gives you an idea of what you should and shouldn't be eating and I like his idea of a guilt free day off.

Yeh tht swnds gd, just got me easytone trainers lol i am terible i just love my food :p xxx

Oooh I want in on that email please! Even tho eating hasn't been a issue for me 2day as I haven't been able to. Must be REALLY ill... Lol.

Oooh I want in on that email please! Even tho eating hasn't been a issue for me 2day as I haven't been able to. Must be REALLY ill... Lol.

NT is the best choice I made! I mean, realising I was in my 'FP' and deciding I'd rather sleep than force myself to :sex: when I was tired... Well, wonders never cease!!
Doesn't stop SS spottin tho... Even if I only started noticing stuff in the 2nd week. Lol

Carly-that lady casting the spells IS from the UK! I had to see what it really would cost me in US money when I paid for what I bought, LOL. You are in luck! :)

hi everyone, I know ive been distant for a while.
I went for blood work a couple days ago and levels were not what they were supposed to be for how far along i am. I got rushed for an ultrasound and they didnt see a baby just a sack. My blood levels are now going down. Im heartbroken. the doc said if everything doesnt pass then ill be going for a d and c on monday, I cant believe after all this i now have to deal with this...:(

Oh Hoping. I am so sorry. Massive :hugs: I hope your man is being supportive. Can't imagine what you are going through.

Carly, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Aw hoping that's awful! Would they be able to see a baby @ such an early stage? I'd check with others on the site if u haven't already? Ur tests were going the right way too? Aww hun. I dnt know wat to say. Hope ur being supported. Big :hugs: and prayers ur way

Carly has a point. There was a report on the fact D&Cs are sometimes done too quickly and a viable pregnancy is ended, they thought as many as 10%. Usually it occurs if the doctors think you are more advanced than you are. Always worth getting a second opinion or waiting another week.

:hugs:

Just did a bit of googling
"I have an encouraging story: had my first ultrasound two weeks ago, thinking I was about 5 weeks and 4 days along (I had been charting faithfully, and was pretty sure about ovulation). The doctor could only see a yolk sac and said I was under five weeks. She seemed a *little* worried, but asked me to come back in two weeks. Well, I just got back from the doctor, and they found a fetus and saw a fluttering heart! I am measuring 6 weeks and four days (I had calculated 7 weeks and 4 days). So, it's entirely possible to be even a whole week off WITH CHARTING! And, apparently it was completely normal for them to see only a yolk sac when I was almost five weeks along. The thing that worried me most was that she said I was under 5 weeks, but I had gotten a positive pregnancy test 13 days earlier. Turns out my first positive (it was SOOOOO faint) was at FIVE dpo. Just goes to show you that no matter how well we think we're tracking things, there are always surprises. Take heart!"

https://www.babycenter.com/400_6-weeks-and-nothing-but-a-yolk-sac-seen-on-ultrasound_1005297_258.bc

Well girls i think ill update u on me and the Oh situation, yesterday we split up i ended it but then decided to go for a drink and sort things out, we had a very long chat and even went over the same things again and again. we are now both happy again that we have gotten alot of fings of our chests n tbh i am a rte bitch wen im on and do anythin to cause a row lol im suprised he actually puts up with me. anf he finally got it through to me tht we have yrs and nt to be getting dwn every month wen i have a neg test cz we always have next month and it will happen wen its ment too and jus so thers nt so much pressure on us xxx

No there should be something because I'm over 7 weeks. There's nothing but a sac. :( oh is being supportive he's been with me at all the doc appointments

Sara - So pleased you guys sorted everything out. Sometimes things just need to come to a head. You have plenty of time. Just enjoy having unprotected sex and it'll happen. You are allowed to get a bit down occasionally though. I hate feeling like I'm not allowed to be upset. Evening Primrose is meant to help with PMS.

Sorry again hoping. :hugs

o i yeh ill have a look into getting some of that, i know what ya mean its like your nt allowed to have feeling n if ya do ya have got to keep them to yaself. Im still going to chart and tht just incase so if i ever need information ive got some just nt goin to be so obsessed like you havr said previously it takes time and it has only been my first cycle :D its just wen u want sumthin i want it now hehe ill probly pop on here as well every now and again to see hoe everyone is doing ive enjoyed tlkin to u all, so baby dust to all of u and gud luck xxxxxxx

Hoping- Sorry for the news Hoping but in a way this might just be for the best for you two concidering all that you said about his opinions and wishes after you got the BFP. I'm not trying to be rude but I do hope that you will think of all that went on and how he feels before you try again with him. Perhaps it's just the timing and perhaps that's how he really feels and you may have to move on if you want kids. Again, not trying to be mean or anything but I did see ALL of your posts regarding it.

Sara- Glad you guys got it sorted out! Sounds like quite a time you had.
Carly- How are the symptoms coming along?
Bean-Where are you in your cycle? I haven't been on here much lately. I've been planning my shopping trip for Black Friday, LOL.

Sorry for your loss Hoping. I can only imagine how horrible it must feel. Its a risk finding out so early... And I have to agree with Messy too... Maybe it was natures way of sayin 'don't have a baby with that man"

Messy - urm... Symptoms have gone pretty much! Felt very very mild nausea this morning but it soon passed. My appetite seems to have reduced. But I do have 2 new spots so I'm guessing AF will be here soon! Boobs are still swollen and sore, but they did that last mth too. I knew I didn't have a chance really so I'm ok with it. Just hope I have a decent flow this mth and I can avoid that Drs appointment that I've been doing so well to avoid thus far!
How u gettin on with ur 'relaxed' month?

Sara- glad ur sorted with ur OH. Chilling out is definitely a good idea... U did get a bit intense on ur 1st mth - do that every mth and u'd be exhausted!! Lol. Glad all is good now! :)

Sorry for your loss Hoping. I can only imagine how horrible it must feel. Its a risk finding out so early... And I have to agree with Messy too... Maybe it was natures way of sayin 'don't have a baby with that man"

Messy - urm... Symptoms have gone pretty much! Felt very very mild nausea this morning but it soon passed. My appetite seems to have reduced. But I do have 2 new spots so I'm guessing AF will be here soon! Boobs are still swollen and sore, but they did that last mth too. I knew I didn't have a chance really so I'm ok with it. Just hope I have a decent flow this mth and I can avoid that Drs appointment that I've been doing so well to avoid thus far!
How u gettin on with ur 'relaxed' month?

Sara- glad ur sorted with ur OH. Chilling out is definitely a good idea... U did get a bit intense on ur 1st mth - do that every mth and u'd be exhausted!! Lol. Glad all is good now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->