• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Sorry for your loss hoping.

Sara - don't go disappearing on us.

Messy - what's black Friday?

Carly - still got my fingers crossed for you.

As for me..... I got a smiley!!! Yay! Fingers crossed I actually O this time!

Sorry for your loss hoping.

Sara - don't go disappearing on us.

Messy - what's black Friday?

Carly - still got my fingers crossed for you.

As for me..... I got a smiley!!! Yay! Fingers crossed I actually O this time!

Holy Cow! You guys don't have Black Friday??? It's the day after Thanksgiving where all the stores have extreme deals, way cheaper things than all year so people go out and shop for Christmas stuff and electronics...that kind of stuff because it's "cheap". I think it's called Black Friday because of course it's always on a Friday and it's supposed to put the retail sales into the black zone and out of the red. They start the deal earlier every year and this year they are actually starting here at 10pm TODAY!

Sorry for your loss Hoping. I can only imagine how horrible it must feel. Its a risk finding out so early... And I have to agree with Messy too... Maybe it was natures way of sayin 'don't have a baby with that man"

Messy - urm... Symptoms have gone pretty much! Felt very very mild nausea this morning but it soon passed. My appetite seems to have reduced. But I do have 2 new spots so I'm guessing AF will be here soon! Boobs are still swollen and sore, but they did that last mth too. I knew I didn't have a chance really so I'm ok with it. Just hope I have a decent flow this mth and I can avoid that Drs appointment that I've been doing so well to avoid thus far!
How u gettin on with ur 'relaxed' month?

Sara- glad ur sorted with ur OH. Chilling out is definitely a good idea... U did get a bit intense on ur 1st mth - do that every mth and u'd be exhausted!! Lol. Glad all is good now! :)

Carly- my "relaxed" month has gone really well. I used up the OPKs that were leftover from last cycle and I had just enough to get to my positive and then a second day of positive and the last one I used was negative. FF says I Oed on CD19 if I put something in for tomorrow it gives the crosshairs, lol. We have been :sex: quite a bit so we might have not done ourselves any favors because that lowers the number of :spermy: each time. The only thing I did this cycle to encourage it was put a pillow under my rump after :sex: . Now I wait...:baby:

We have similer here on boxing day. Massive sales but not starting at 10pm. Poor staff.

I'm hoping to O today. I always worry about bding too much.

Fingers crossed for our relaxed cycles. (not that mine has been that relaxed :blush:)

I know something thats called black friday but its nothing like tht lol, it's the friday tht most work places finish for work fr christmas and they have ther work nights out and its been called black friday but the emergency services cz there are so many ppl on nights out and alot of things happen so i think our black friday is a bit different to urs lol xxxx

Afternoon ladies!!
How we all doing?
I did another test this morning... BFN. Dont even know why I am bothering!! :rofl:
Still got sore boobies, they have deflated tho i think, either that or i'm used to the squashed feeling! lol.
I've had a mild headache for the last 2days. Not pee'in as much as i have been. Appetite is quite low, especially for me! and not craving the chocolate I normally am around this time. Got a strange pulling feeling on my right side... had to pin point where it is exactly, but its from around my hip and lower back area. similar the the pain I felt on the front of my right side last week. Cant wait to get the weekend over with! AF could show between 2day and Sunday.

Congrats on ur :) Rach!! :Happydance:

Oh and I'm with Sara! Black Friday is the last Friday before xmas where every goes and gets hammered, where I am from! lol. I dont do that tho... anymore. Now i'm grown up ;) hehe

Oh and I'm with Sara! Black Friday is the last Friday before xmas where every goes and gets hammered, where I am from! lol. I dont do that tho... anymore. Now i'm grown up ;)

:rofl:haha made me giggle in the last coment ur boobs have deflated :holly: :p Im far too grown up aswell now carly i dont get involved with them antics anymore ;) , well i cant anymore actually but gutted in me old job we used to go out loads but i now do care work privatly for a lady in a chair so ive got no one to go out with :cry: haha jus go out on me own :wine:.

just noticed wer ur from Carly my OH cuzin lives ther i no its a big place lol went ther this yr actually fr ther wedding xxx

Newport isn't that big. I used to know every1 back in my party days but there's a whole new generation out there now! Lol. What's ur cousins name? If their around my age I'd probaly know them lol

Newport isn't that big. I used to know every1 back in my party days but there's a whole new generation out there now! Lol. What's ur cousins name? If their around my age I'd probaly know them lol

His name is shaun nt sure if his last name is smith lol he's from north wales but nt sure what his wifes name is ann thts all i no its OH cousin n obv dnt rly see them much the have got a little girl called dionne i think and im nt sure but i think she was pregnant again wen they got married xxx

Haha maybe I dnt then!

Well I've just come back from Elliots school xmas fete aka HELL ON EARTH!!
Bought some funky retro magnets tho! 1 sayin "I am on my period and therefore legally allowed to kill u" - 1 with a man washin dishes sayin "I know what turns women on" (wonder if Tom will get the hint?" And finally 1 that says "whenever I say the word "exercise" I was my mouth out with chocolate" :rofl: - simple things ay!!

Still got my pulling girls... And my boobs still hurt... Creamy CM but all my lower back is achin now so I think here comes my version of "period pain" not suprised, but I kinda was hoping 'irony' would strike this mth! Wudve been lovely that... Lol x

I love those sayings! I wish I could find them on some magnets or something here, LOL. The guy washing dishes sounds just like something my husband would say if he EVER washed something, LOL.

CD27 girls!! P-day is approaching! Lol.

Well I've had a nice early morning watching Elliot getting caked in mud while playin football... We both have just demolished a McDonalds now, and I feel sick as a pig. Didn't enjoy it at all and normally I looooove McD's!! Mega disappointed :( lol.

Wat y'all got planned for weekend? Did my housework yesterday so I've just got his kit to wash and them I'm gonna curl up in Toms joggers and hoody, heatin blasting and gonna make Els watch Christmas Films with me! I love Winter, from inside the house :hugs:

That sounds like a lovely day.

WE have friends over so we're heading out. Not seen them for a while so should be fun.

Sorry no time for proper message.

Will be back tomorrow.

Have a fun weekend!

CD27 girls!! P-day is approaching! Lol.

Well I've had a nice early morning watching Elliot getting caked in mud while playin football... We both have just demolished a McDonalds now, and I feel sick as a pig. Didn't enjoy it at all and normally I looooove McD's!! Mega disappointed :( lol.

Wat y'all got planned for weekend? Did my housework yesterday so I've just got his kit to wash and them I'm gonna curl up in Toms joggers and hoody, heatin blasting and gonna make Els watch Christmas Films with me! I love Winter, from inside the house :hugs:

Not got much planed rly done a little bit more crimbo shopping today OH is working all weekend and i work the weekends to but mines easy i finish at half 12 :D so just chilling is my plan xxx

O i yeh been meaning to say i only had like 2 proper days AF and the rest have just been spotting, when i was taking the pill i used or be on for 3 days but im still on well if thts what you would call it, i know its juts cz its my first month of the pill but how anoying :p

Still heavier than mine Sara! My last 3 have pretty much just been a day of spotting. I'm hoping it was due to the ttc stress and this mth I get a tidy flow. If not, I guess I'll have to make that appointment that I keep putting off... Doh. Lol. But I wudnt worry about urs, will take time to get on track after the pill

Have fun rach!!

i no im just hopin it dosent carry on much longer 6 whole days of period erghhhh, so u going to go the docs if this month still isnt full flow? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->