• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Keep bding. If you reach CD20 and no temp rise keep going.

Not sure about affects of meds. Usually even if EWCM is hiding you wont have sticky too.

I think maybe you'll notice CM changes in the next day or two and O CD20.

Good luck!

I'll post it when I get home but I actually did an OPK before I walked out the door for work and it was very positive ... came up right away so I think I'm on schedule ...

You know, now that I think about it, I've always had weird of scheduled CM .... the preseed will help with that right ?

Yeah the preseed will help. I've read that is good to insert some half hour before bding so it has time to coat the vagina and protect the sperm. This is esp important if the CM isn't fertile.

Good luck.

Yeah the preseed will help. I've read that is good to insert some half hour before bding so it has time to coat the vagina and protect the sperm. This is esp important if the CM isn't fertile.

Good luck.

Thanks for all of your advice =D

Hey Angelria, I can see you lurking. How are you hun?

So here's my pos OPK .... It's definitely positive but not sure why I'm not having CM that correlates....=\IMG_0490.jpg

The CM just might not be happening for you from your medication. What's the med for? Anything that dries up sinus or cold symptoms will dry you down there too. I was also told to BD every other day from CD 12 all the way to AF but DH likes to do it more often and there's many areas on my FF that show it every day, LOL. I have used pre-seed when I was taking clomid because clomid dried me up. We are kinda just relaxing now so I'm not stuffing preseed or egg whites in there this cycle!

Yeah that's a positive alright!!

Is your cm lotiony or creamy? Have you noticed there not in synch before? If you don't get your BFP this cycle maybe do a ph test. Your ph balance might be out. If you havent O yet you could try taking robutissin (google cough medicine and TTC) which helps thin out CM.

Pressed will help too.

Good luck.

The CM just might not be happening for you from your medication. What's the med for? Anything that dries up sinus or cold symptoms will dry you down there too. I was also told to BD every other day from CD 12 all the way to AF but DH likes to do it more often and there's many areas on my FF that show it every day, LOL. I have used pre-seed when I was taking clomid because clomid dried me up. We are kinda just relaxing now so I'm not stuffing preseed or egg whites in there this cycle!

I'm on dostinex and it's for a pituitary adenoma which makes my prolactin levels too high to conceive. I've looked up symptoms and none of them are drying you out down there. It's a hormone pill but who knows... I got my temp. rise and have been bding every other day and using preseed. I'm just going to relax and hope for the best. :) thanks for your input.

And bean I will try the robitussin next time as I think it's too late this time. :)

Oh and beani haven't been having any .. I had some about 3 or 4 days ago and it was sticky and yesterday I had watery but I'm not sure if that was from bding and preseed the night before. :/

Watery is fertile hun. As long as it's not thick and creamy, sperm cant swim through it.

Good luck!

Watery is fertile hun. As long as it's not thick and creamy, sperm cant swim through it.

Good luck!

I know watery is but i didn't know if it was from preseed and the night before and not my own cm.

Bean I just saw your message. I am doing ok. Started Soy this month and it didn't seem to help at all. Just got my positive OPK yesterday. I was sick with pneumonia this month and my son had a cold, ear infection, and stomach virus all at once. So we haven't been able to BD much this month. We have only managed about 5 times. So I don't have high hopes for this month. We were able to BD yesterday but didn't for a week prior to that. We will try again today. I guess it will happen if it is ment to be.

Sorry you were ill.

Fingers crossed for a BFP for Christmas. I've started to realise that more isn't necessarily better.

Good luck.

Bean I think I agree with that. I was talking to a friend who had been trying for 7 months. She said all her friends told her to stop trying and she said even though it was hard to do, the month they weren't "trying" it happened. We haven't been necessarily trying this month, but I have to admit I did test with OPK's to see when I would ovulate. Other than that it was hit or miss when we would BD and I didn't use Preseed. Fingers crossed. It doesn't look like anyone on our thread is having much luck unfortunately. At least we still have each other to lean on for support. I leave for a cruise in 5 days so I am going to focus on that. I am due for AF to start while we are gone so if it doesn't show I will test when I return.

I also agree...less is more! I used FF and OPKs this cycle but other than that there was no funny business. I took my prenatals as always but nothing more. I did change up the DH's vitamins because he was thinking he had low testosterone and that was bothing me too. I added saw palmetto to his mix and removed the l-arginine (we ran out anyhow) and he's back in business so to speak, LOL. That was however right around O time for me so doubt it effected this cycle. We've just been doing it whenever we feel like it and trying to relax. No preseed or EWs either. I can't say how many people have said to just stop trying or to relax and it will happen. That's what I'm trying to do and I do feel better about it all and so far since I have relaxed on the TTC and I also got that spell (who knows what is helping or not, LOL) I have dropped nearly 5 pounds! Christmas is coming with all the sweets and good food so we'll see if it keeps up or I get it right back on!

Tested today with a FRER but it was afternoon pee. Pretty sure all I got was an evaporation line though. It doesn't seem to have any color :( Just waiting on AF to show now. I'm guessing tomorrow morning she will be here.

Sure it was an Evap buzzy?

I just did an IC. Nothing! 11dpo. Just pleased AF hasn't shown yet and I'm having a normal LP.

Sure it was an Evap buzzy?

I just did an IC. Nothing! 11dpo. Just pleased AF hasn't shown yet and I'm having a normal LP.

Yeah, I guess it was an evaporation line because this morning with FMU all I got was nothing on a dollar store test and after busting open another FRER there's a colorless line again. I had a tiny bit of spotting last night after testing and figured that was my answer on the tissue. Today so far no blood but some cramps. I'm saying it's another BFN. 1 year, 3mos and nothing for me again! Oh and as for the weightloss spell...I lost 5 and today have it all back. If I could afford to get a fertility spell from her I would but don't have any money at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->