Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

sarahjane - yes i feel up and down at different times of the month, this month just after AF finished i felt alot more positive than i do now! :nope:

topaz - that is such a cute photo :flower:

we have to keep positive ladies, i'm sure at least one of us will be lucky this cycle :thumbup:

i had the darkest opk that ive ever had at 7pm but still not as dark as the control line. CP still high and soft but no ewcm yet...so i'm not sure whats going on?! will keep testing i guess!!

we have to keep positive ladies, i'm sure at least one of us will be lucky this cycle :thumbup:

You are so right! One of us has to be lucky this month - by averages it could even be 2 of us...

Keep smiling all :flower:

i would like it to be all of us :happydance:

update on me - i did another opk at 9pm last night and the test line was even darker than the one i did at 6pm so i am hoping i will ov today! we DTD last night just to make sure! i have changed my ticker aswell as i think my cycle is going to be longer than i thought! :shrug:

hope everyone has a lovely weekend :kiss:

I had the most whacked-out dream I've had in a long time this morning. Hopefully that's a good sign!

I hope you OV soon babybears!!

Bumski- She takes soy 120mg and EPO,any royal jelly, and she uses progesteron cream as well.

menager- We are neghbors I live in Millersville, TN. How cool.

well my temp was in my boots this morning so really looking like i didnt ovulate this cycle. :cry:

Hey topaz if your temp keeps going up like it has been I would say you O'ed around the two days you are missing temps maybe the 13th or 14th. You had two postive test then. I will keep my FX for you.

i ve put todays temp in now look at that nose dive

the two temps that are missing were around 36.26-29 but i took them out as i had the heating on in the room that night.

Oh kay so they were way up but could be cause of the heat. If you O'ed when I think you did. This dip could be implantation dip if not it could be O dip today. Have you taking an Ovulation test today. Do you have PCOS that would effect your test.

ran out of tests on cd16. nope dont have anything like pcos. i ve never not ovulated in all the time i charted for ttc callum and this time round. hopefully its just the stress of going back to work.

just not sure when AF will arrive now.

Well you could be right about the stress and with no PCOS or anything like that I would say you probably O'ed when you got your Postive on your test. I would say you are probably about 5dpo right now.

Hi all

How is everyone?

I have been nice and busy today, big win at the footie followed by a night out with mum. Finding it really hard to keep TTC secret from her. I guess she would be so excited and then it would just add too much pressure (like I don't have enough already)

I was thinking today what a perfect month this is to get BFP. If I did, I would have my scan in December so it would be a lovely thing to share with everyone at Christmas.

How many people have you guys told? I am keeping quiet until after the scan if it ever happens. DH wants it that way to make sure all is ok.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and keeping busy

Sar x

WE have not told anyone either. That is why I went looking for support cause we wanted to wait until we had are 12 week scan if it ever happens. But it has been three years and nothing yet not even a faint line to obess over. GL

lots of people seemed to have guessed or assumed we are ttc at the moment because DD was 3 this month and we always said we wanted more than 1 child. also i had the implant removed from my arm in June and had to wear a massive bandage and plaster for a few days so in the hot weather is wasnt very easy to hide!! had to wear a cardi to work on such a hot day so no one realised!!

if/when it eventually happens we will probably tell close family when we find out (like we did last time) and not tell anyone else until the 12 week scan....well i will tell my bnb friends of course!

Sarahjane i was thinking the same thing the other day, it would be a lovely time for our bfp now as we would have lovely scan pics to show people in december near christmas :flower: and my birthday is end of January so I would be in the middle blooming stage then which would be lovely :happydance:

fx'd we get what we wish for :dust:

shawnMarie that's so cool :) It's nice having people in a similar time zone LOL

Nothing really exciting going on here. I can't believe I am 8DPO already, though. Usually it feels like it goes slower!

I've told my father we were NTNP a while ago and he was very happy for us, surprisingly. Other than that, just a couple close friends and you guys know I am.

I am going to try not to tell anybody except the couple friends and B&B friends if I get a BFP. After 12 weeks (going to try and hold out) I will tell others. THEN, we have to figure out how to tell DH's family and DSD9 and DSS7. I have no idea and since his family and I are not involved and never talk, it could go either way. I don't know when to tell them, either. Or how to tell the stepkids without them getting freaked out... :wacko: I am already stressing about it and I'm not even pregnant LOL

most of my friends and all my family know im ttc again but its pretty hard to hide the way im doing it. lol

menager- I don't think you will have a problem telling the kids unless you guys don't get along that great. But I would make it fun for them maybe have them do t-shrits thats says I am a big sister to be all over again and for little man have his say I am a big brother to be. That will get them excited about the baby.

Yeah, that's what I was hoping we would do, get them excited about being big siblings. I wasn't expected to be or put in a position where I had to be "the stepmom" or a major parental figure, just an adult friend, so we get along fine. BUT they live 3 hours away with their maternal grandparents who dislike me and DH's family has pretty much blocked us out due to political and religious differences (DH is the family's black sheep) so I don't think anybody will be ecstatic about it, but I'm not counting on help and support from them anyway. So no loss... I just don't want there to be hard feelings for the kids at all.

Topaz how many kids do you think you want in total? I'd love to have three as long as we are financially and emotionally capable for that many LOL

shawnMarie, so it looks like you have two beautiful girls!! Are you hoping for a little bit of blue this time or pink again?

all my family know im TTC as i have for 4 years now with nothing :( but none of my friends do as i cant stand people asking questions arghh. i will be only telling family and you lot on here when i get my BFP untill after my 1st scan :) arghh saying 1st scan gets me wanting it too much arghhh comeon BFP where are you :)

good luck ladies & lots of babydust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->