Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

im the same, pretty much everyone knows now, because when we got bfp the other month dh told EVERYONE!! big mistake because everyone asks loads of questions now :dohh:

quick one from me, i fell out with mil last night, i was round their house and talking ttc and that not much is going on so looking into ivf, she then turned to sil who is 18 and said "looks like you will be the one to make me a grandma then" wtf?
i just got up and walked out, we are ok now, i just wish some people would think before speaking. :growlmad:

:hugs::hugs: some people just dont think do they.
not ttc related but i was at work yest and was greeted in the coffee room but 'oh your back, you ve gained weight'

thanks for that love make me feel good why dont ya.

well i ve made an appointment with the doc for next tue to discuss my concerns over my cervix, i ve been putting it off but its been at the back of my mind, perhaps that is stressing me out too leading to me not ovulating this month.

just want the witch to come now so i can get on with the next cycle but have ages yet, and she might not even come which will make planning next cycle really hard.
feeling really fed up and down at the mo, and irratable and teary, the hormones are running rife i think.

Oh bumski you are a strong lady for just walking away! That's something I'd lose my temper over. And Topaz! I would have lost my shit with something like that... was it a woman or man that said it?

I was an idiot and tested this morning and :bfn: ... I'm kind of just ready for AF to get here so I don't have to wonder. DH's vacation week starts the day AF is due unfortunately :growlmad:

I would love to have a boy this time around. But at this point I will take what ever. Everyone on DH side knows were are TTC except for my one sil cause she can't have kids of her own and getts really upset when ever someone says they are pregnant. I tired to get her involved with my last pregnancy but she was not intrested at all. So now we just don't tell her. However my side is another story they are not supportive what so ever they don't like DH so we will not be telling anyone on my side except for two of my sisters that I am close to.

it was a woman, but she is philapeno (sp?) i ve had another one say the same thing before i fell on for callum, i think it must be acceptable in their culture but i did snap back at her

'since when has it been acceptable to tell people that they are fat'

that shut her up.

lol at you topaz, i dont blame you hun, some people need telling :thumbup:
i did end up loosing it a bit, felt a bit bad afterwards and we sorted it out. sometimes i think she thinks of me as one of my bils gfs, they are all very young. i think i shocked them when i opened my mouth :blush:
menageriemom, its still very early for testing hun, dont give up hope yet, how many dpo are you now?

9DPO :blush: and I know it's early and I don't want to symptom spot but I had a nagging lower backache all day yesterday and sore and swollen girls, so I couldn't help it LOL. I know I've still got a few days but I can never wait til AF is due.

I'm glad you two worked it out! Stress with the in laws is never fun.

Anybody heard from Redrose?

oh still plenty of time hun, im hoping for you, symptoms are sounding very good :winkwink:

yeah where are you redrose? hope everything is ok :hugs:

topaz - sorry about that women being rude to you...there is no need for it. that happened to me about 2 months after i had frankie. i bumped into a guy i used to work with and he said 'you look alot wider now'...i was gobsmacked! i was so angry that i said 'well i've just had a f*cking baby!' and stormed off! havent seen him since luckily!! i was so ashamed and embarrassed i actually cried about it when i got home :(

menageriemom - still lots of time for you to get your BFP....fx'd! i cant wait until i can start testing!!

bumski - sorry about your run in with your mil, glad its all sorted out now, but i know what you mean...some people just dont think before they speak!

redrose where are you?

Hi all, hope all is good :)

ive been to my follow up appt today since i had Ovarian Drilling on the 18th august, so i went to appt they told me my tubes were perfectly fine and are flowing great, && that they could only manage to drill one ovary because my bowels were overlapping the other ovary, they also told me that i havent really got that many cysts :happydance:

they have prescribed me 50mg of clomid and i have to also take 1500mg of metformin :)

im so happy right now :loopy:

so lets hope ill get my BFP soon :) :happydance:

good luck to all && lots of babydust :hugs:

Hello all fancy a new member?

Been TTC for 2 years now and my siggy says it all really. Had a little break, a meltdown and i am back on form with lots of PMA ready to try again.

Hello all fancy a new member?

Been TTC for 2 years now and my siggy says it all really. Had a little break, a meltdown and i am back on form with lots of PMA ready to try again.

Welcome hun:wave:

Meltdown is perfectly acceptable under the circumstances. FX'd for you this time hey!

Do you have cats? (sorry for random question but a bit of a thread good luck charm!)

Sar xx

welcome to our positive thread razcox :flower:

brilliant news babydust! :happydance:

Welcome Razcox :) nice to have another obvious dog person! You have some beautiful ones. I am excited about raising my future children in a house with mine! One of mine is a Husky mix, love the cold weather breeds :)

Welcome Razcox :) nice to have another obvious dog person! You have some beautiful ones. I am excited about raising my future children in a house with mine! One of mine is a Husky mix, love the cold weather breeds :)

How are you hun, you done any more tests yet?

Got BFN today but not suprised, not confident and temps have dropped every day for last 3!

FX'd you have more luck x

:hugs::hugs: some people just dont think do they.
not ttc related but i was at work yest and was greeted in the coffee room but 'oh your back, you ve gained weight'

That sounds like someone with a real personality issue!

Hope you are ok hun - looking at my chart, I am with you on "can't wait for AF to arrive" x

im the same, pretty much everyone knows now, because when we got bfp the other month dh told EVERYONE!! big mistake because everyone asks loads of questions now :dohh:

quick one from me, i fell out with mil last night, i was round their house and talking ttc and that not much is going on so looking into ivf, she then turned to sil who is 18 and said "looks like you will be the one to make me a grandma then" wtf?
i just got up and walked out, we are ok now, i just wish some people would think before speaking. :growlmad:

MIL's sometimes can be really insensitive. You will get a BFP soon and prove her totally wrong!

Hi all, hope all is good :)

ive been to my follow up appt today since i had Ovarian Drilling on the 18th august, so i went to appt they told me my tubes were perfectly fine and are flowing great, && that they could only manage to drill one ovary because my bowels were overlapping the other ovary, they also told me that i havent really got that many cysts :happydance:

That is amazing news hun - I hope you get your BFP really soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->