Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

hey all, i thought as a couple of you have messaged me asking how things r i had better update! so far so good for me, am currently 6w 4days, and suffering SO badly with sickness feeling all day long :( so much worse than when i had hannah,

I am waiting for my midwife to contact me so i can get booked in,

good luck to all you ladies i hope you get your bfp very soon xxxx

Thank you for the update Mich :) Sorry about the MS .... I hope that goes away for you soon. FX'ed for a healthy, lovely little bean :)

cocktails were yummy...but i do love a good pint of cider!! had a few too many and suffering a bit today :sick::sad1:

still DTD earlier though! my opks are still negative, i am CD12 today so should get a positive soon fx'd!

sarahjane glad your cycle is 'normal' now but like you said it must be so frustrating if you are BDing at the right time and still not getting pg..this month though fx'd!!

menageriemom they show those programmes in the UK, some of the mums are awful arent they...like its just a big game to them, those poor kids deserve better.

hi mich...thanx for your update, really hope your MS doesnt last much longer :flower:

hey girls, i got a smiley on a digi opk this aft :happydance:

i know how you feel sarah, i time it well each month too and no bfp yet. i know this is only cycle 4 which is nothng but im so over the ttc. only took 3 cycles with callum.

roll on the bfps this time girls.

Excellent on the OPK Topaz :happydance:

I think I have a yeast infection. Sorry, TMI :blush: DH was being a little bit a of a jerk when he came home so I made him go out to buy the medication at the pharmacy. :haha: I hope it doesn't interfere with any PG stuff.

menageriemom oh sorry about the yeast infection hope it clears up soon for you,:hugs: && they show those shows here too its so frustrating watching little immature girls have everything you want & yet the treat them so bad its just a meal ticket to most of them so they manage to get some money & get a house arghhh dont even get me started on that :grr:

topazicatzbet :happydance: yayyyy about the OPK goodluck, cant wait to hear the BFP results ::thumbup:

babybears25 wont be long now and you'll soon be getting Positives & i hope it wont be much longer and you'll be telling us girls you have your BFP :happydance:

mich1122 aww sorry about the MS hope it dont last much longer :hugs:

well my AF has gone no more pain now and i hope not for another 9 months now lol oh well i can hope, i cant wait to POAS again soon i hope i get a positive result from ovulation this month cuz every other month ive done it ive never got a positive :cry: but maybe now ive had ovarian drilling :happydance:

good luck girls on getting some BFP this month :thumbup:

BabyDust For You All :dust:

hi everyone, i went to see devil, it was really jumpy!

yay to the pos opk topaz, im still getting negs so not looking good, have been talking ivf with dh all weekend, i should get a couple more months with clomid then thats our only option so i figured if we start looking into it now we will know if its right for us.

nice to hear from you mich, im so glad everything is going well hun :happydance: i bet in a way its nice to have the ms as its a good sign everything is going well. :hugs:

glad you all had good weekends, i too had a few ciders, that is my weakness :blush:

neg opk today so hopefully i should ov today/tom.

gl topaz :winkwink:

well i found out i cant have ivf as i have abnormal smears :dohh:
cant believe its not even an option, oh well looks like im going to be counting on the clomid, when we get round to having it. DH is still very optimistic that we wont need it, hope hes right :shrug:

your gonna get that bfp next month hun when your up and runnning again.

afm, no ovulation yet, hopefully today.

hope your right topaz :flower:

just had my jenny renny reading through, see i could pay for ivf if i stopped spending money on tests n other daft stuff :blush:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins the end of September/beginning of October. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of July 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 17th.

so thats 2 of them say oct, i so hope so, i have to do something to keep me positive :winkwink:

bumski - fx'd your readings are right!

topaz - hoping you ov soon!

I am still had a neg opk yesterday, i'm cd14 today so perhaps my cycle will be longer this month? will do another opk later as i havent done one yet today. havent noticed any ewcm yet either so guess i will just have to wait and see!

Topaz are you checking when you OV by temp or CP/CM or both? How do those work?

Topaz are you checking when you OV by temp or CP/CM or both? How do those work?

all of the above. lol. i check cm (took some decongestants for my cold and scared that off :dohh:0) check cervical position.

using opk this cycle, and i temp to confirm ovulation.

i also usually get ovulation pains

Hey all just read every page Can I join. I am new here. I am on cd6 right now just took my last pills of soy for this cycle.

Hey were do you get a jenny renny reading and what is it excatly and how much does it cost.

hello shawnmarie...welcome to our lovely positive thread :flower:

sorry but i dont know much about the readings as i have never got one but the other ladies should be able to answer your questions!

update on me....i still havent had any positive opks, i am cd16 today. sorry if tmi but yesterday i had alot of cm but not ew consistancy? just very wet?! and i checked my cp and it was very high yesterday almost couldnt find it!! what does this mean as i am new to all this?!!

thanks ladies, hope you are having a good week :kiss:

hi shawnmarie, welcome, :flower:
i got my jenny renny reading of the internet, i just googled her name, it cost about £5 and took a couple of days to come back, its just a bit of fun really, but im hoping it comes true :winkwink:

babybears - it sounds like your getting watery cm which is still fertile so hopefully ov is not far away, also it is a good sign that your cervix is high. what time of day are you testing with opks?
mine are still neg too :dohh: just dont understand why i ov only once since the drilling, i mean, i do have two ovaries, :shrug:

well im sitting this cycle out with ya bumski. no ovulation for me despite a positive opk on sunday. :cry::cry:

i ve never not ovulated :cry: but i know its normal to not ovulate every cycle, so i guess i shouldnt start panicking yet.
hopefully it was just the stress of going back to work and the cold.

well the next cycle is my last chance at avoiding my best friends wedding, looks like she is gonna have a fat bridesmaid.

im hoping it will be lucky next month as i ll be due to ovulate around my donors birthday, although saying that god knows when AF will come with me not ovulating.

oh no topaz!! :nope: hang in there a bit longer, hopefully its just your cold thats delayed ov, there is still time yet hun, i will be keeping my fx
did you get any other signs of ov or was it just the pos opk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->