Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

OK think that's replied to all now! Been away in the city that is (allegedly) paved with gold for a few days so been out of internet range.

If I missed anyone - sorry only went back 1 page!! It's great how many people we have on here now, will be lovely to see everyone get their BFP's

Sar xx

welcome to our positive thread razcox :flower:

brilliant news babydust! :happydance:

How you doin hun?

i'm ok thanks hun...just waiting and waiting! i told myself i wouldnt symptom spot this cycle so trying my best not to....yet :blush:

me and DH are off work all next week and we are taking DD to Chessington for 2 days, so the week should fly by and AF due 8th/9th/10th i am guessing?

fx'd to you and everyone waiting to test or for their next cycle to begin :flower:

welcome razcox :flower:
hope your feeling better, really sorry for your losses, it sounds like you have had a rough time :hugs: hopefully you will get your nice sticky bfp really soon hun xx

thats great news babydust, how long have you been on the metformin? its good that there was hardly any cysts, really hope it works for you :thumbup:

babybears, bring on them symptoms hun, lets obsess!!! :happydance:

sorry to hear about temps sarahjane and menageriemon its not over yet you two, i look forward to seeing lines on your tests :happydance:

Thanks for all the welcomes! No i dont have a cat due to having an ex working lurcher who would think a cat was just a larger bunnie!!! I do have 3 dogs though 2 of which are Northern Inuits and our eldest girl is being bred this season so fingers crossed i will have some puppy pictures to share :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone as i venture back into the slightly crazy world of TTC :happydance:

im a dog person too. ssshhhhh! :winkwink:

LOL i wont tell if you dont!

Well this month i am well and truely back on the wagon after a couple of months of NTNP. I am temping, using pre seed, softcups and DH is on mecca. I carried on using my CBFM so will keep this up too. Only on CD 5 so just waiting for the :witch: to go so we can get BDing.

Oh also started a diet last week and lost 5lb already which has got my BMI down to 30 again and i will be carring this on until i reach my target weight or get that :bfp: which ever comes first.

gl with it all hun, it sounds like you well prepared :winkwink: well done with the weight loss aswell, iv put on loads of weight just lately, stocked up on the fruit yesterday so going for the healthy option myself xx

I did really well before xmas and lost a stone 1/2 but then got my :bfp: so came off the diet. After the MMC i couldnt get the motivation to get back on the diet so i have but on a stone again since march. Determined to stick to it this time though . . .

welcome razcox :flower:
hope your feeling better, really sorry for your losses, it sounds like you have had a rough time :hugs: hopefully you will get your nice sticky bfp really soon hun xx

thats great news babydust, how long have you been on the metformin? its good that there was hardly any cysts, really hope it works for you :thumbup:

babybears, bring on them symptoms hun, lets obsess!!! :happydance:

sorry to hear about temps sarahjane and menageriemon its not over yet you two, i look forward to seeing lines on your tests :happydance:

i was on metformin since may last year and came off it may this year as i never ovulated with it but because im going to be taking clomid he thinks clomid and metformin will work together , im so happy right now :happydance:

thank you all i really hope it works too

ok heres my other good news omg i think my heads going to blow lol i cant take this kind of news all in 2 days :)

so yesterday i get good news about my tubes & not many cysts and this morning i tested for ovulation && got a positive :happydance:

OMG im so HAPPPY, ive never ever ovulated on my own i ovulated once with metformin but only once thats the reason i came off it, and now 6 weeks after OD i have got a positive ovulation test , i was crying happy tears this morning lol

ive only ovulated twice in 4 years & this is the second time :happydance:

so now all i need is that BFP :) if not this month next when i have Clomid & Metformin,

ok girls a question for u :) ok as im supposed to be starting metformin today, do u think i should take it even tho im ovulating ? will it make me stop ovulating now while i am, sry for questions i just dont want it to stop because ive took these i know metformin helps you but when your already ovulating ??

i wish you all the best of luck && i hope to see some BFP's soon

lots of babydust :hugs:

Hello all fancy a new member?

Been TTC for 2 years now and my siggy says it all really. Had a little break, a meltdown and i am back on form with lots of PMA ready to try again.

Hey Razcox :)

sorry about your losses :( hope you get a BFP & a sticky bean soon :hugs:

welldone with the weightloss hun :thumbup:

Babydust thats great news about OVing! :happydance: I have no experience of metformin (OVing has never been a problem its just the rest LOL) but i think once you start to OV then not much can stop it o dont think. Might be good to start now to give the drug chance to build up in your system for next month so you stand a chance of OVing then too.

I'm sure someone will be long with more info then me on these things though. Good luck and get BDing what ever you decide xxx

Babydust thats great news about OVing! :happydance: I have no experience of metformin (OVing has never been a problem its just the rest LOL) but i think once you start to OV then not much can stop it o dont think. Might be good to start now to give the drug chance to build up in your system for next month so you stand a chance of OVing then too.

I'm sure someone will be long with more info then me on these things though. Good luck and get BDing what ever you decide xxx

Thank you for the info :)

& yeah im so happy right now lol :)

Goodluck & lots of babydust :hugs:

oh babydust that is fantastic news, i know exactly how you feel. oh im so excited for you.:happydance::happydance:
now for the greedy part :winkwink: bring on the BFP!!!
im not sure about the metformin, if your due to start it today can you leave it for a day or two JUST incase. i shouldnt see why it would stop it though, but i can understand why your nervous.

blimey girls, i work the night shift and i ve 3 pages to catch up on!

working again tonight so will update the front page tom night

but loving all the great news girls.

razcox - welcome back hun. you will get that sticky bean soon and we can be bump buddies this time round :hugs::hugs:

oh and i have puppies due again i think so we can be puppy together too.

So either AF is on her way early or something else is going on. I have quite a bit of pink CM going on, no blood. No cramps though which is odd since usually the day of or before AF I am bent over in pain (worst cramps are the 12 hours before and about 36 hours after AF shows up). Had a couple AF-cramp type twinges yesterday but very minor, just took some Naproxen and I was fine the rest of the day.

I guess I will know soon whether or not AF is going show show up. Feeling very anxious.

So either AF is on her way early or something else is going on. I have quite a bit of pink CM going on, no blood. No cramps though which is odd since usually the day of or before AF I am bent over in pain (worst cramps are the 12 hours before and about 36 hours after AF shows up). Had a couple AF-cramp type twinges yesterday but very minor, just took some Naproxen and I was fine the rest of the day.

I guess I will know soon whether or not AF is going show show up. Feeling very anxious.

Sounds like a great sign hun! FX'd it is not AF and something much more exciting... Have you tested again?

Babydust, you must be made up with the ov, I remember when I got my first opk +, it felt so good. I will never take that for granted when so many people on here have such a tough time. It makes me really sad when so many people have problems who don't deserve it. I guess someone/something up there has plans for us all and when the time is right it will happen, that's how I get through it these days.

I love dogs too but DH owned a snappy little Jack Russell as a kid and is now suitably terrified of all dogs. I had Dalmations as a child (adorable but very crazy creatures) and would love a puppy but with the hours I work, I just couldn't give it the life it deserves so stick to cats. (DH hated cats too until I convinced him to let me have ours and now he adores them) Topaz, hope mum and pups doing well so far x

As for the TTC, I am not confident at all, BFN today and not one sign that anything could change but I refuse to count myself out until the fat lady sings so to speak!!

:dust: to all
Sar x

Thanks SarahJane... I tested today with an OPK (I am out of cheapie HPTs and DH has the pricey ones hidden!) but - and if this is implantation bleeding, I won't get a + until Friday or Saturday. If it is AF I just hope she gets here and gets over and done with so DH and I can enjoy our week of vacation.

I'm still keeping my FX'ed crossed for you SarahJane! You are not out in the least :)

oh babydust that is fantastic news, i know exactly how you feel. oh im so excited for you.:happydance::happydance:
now for the greedy part :winkwink: bring on the BFP!!!
im not sure about the metformin, if your due to start it today can you leave it for a day or two JUST incase. i shouldnt see why it would stop it though, but i can understand why your nervous.

yeah bumski i just dont want anything to spoil it while its working on its own at the moment ill take it when im not and then hopefully ill fit it in for next month if i need it hehe :winkwink:

yes comeon BFP you can come now :happydance: haha :)

omg im so excited getting that news yesterday that my tubes were clear and my garny even said to me ill see you in 6 month if not here in the antenatal arghh fingers crossed then :)

hope your good hun ? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"