Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Hi Ladies... sorry about the OV bumski and topaz :( Since I don't temp and am too squeemish to do CP I have no idea if I ov'ed this month. Since we haven't BD'ed since my OPKs went from + to - because of the YI I am very much out this month if I ov'ed later.

Gosh our bodies are evil, aren't they??

And welcome shawnMarie :)

Redrose we need an update!

sorry topaz and bumski that you dont seem to ov this month, you might still do though?

menageriemom - fx'd you did ov when you thought and not later! and yes i agree our bodies are evil!

i usually do the opks in the evening usually 5pm and 8pm after holding my pee for 3 hours!! i got such a faint line last night but to be honest the control line is never very dark either?! i am not going to trust them too much and we have bd'd on cd10, 12, 14 & 15 so hoping we have covered it if i have ov and if not we will carry on every other day this week. DH will be happy!!

im still out even if i do ov as my donor is away now til tom and then im working all weekend.

for the past 3 days i ve been getting a stabbing pain where i usually get my ov pain, wonder if i have a cycst or something.

oh no topaz, thats bad,

perhaps you missed your surge babybear :shrug: you have the best idea, just keep bding, afterall, thats what makes babies xx

menageriemom i hope you caught that egg, so much for this being a lucky thread, lol, looks like we are all struggling one way or another :dohh:

iv just been drs and asked for my results from last wk and they said their notes say "no further treatment needed" so yay :happydance: looks like its all good down there, just need to stop bleeding and ov now (in that order please!)

i will get pg, i will get pg, i will get pg..............:winkwink:

thats great news bumski. think i might head to the docs for a check up next week as i ve noticed when i check my cervix its bumpy, im thinking its prob scar tissue from the forceps delivery but better get it checked.

Hi all

Sorry I have been away so long with no update but have had a horrible week or so and I couldn't face posting on here. Looks from all of your messages that we are all having a similar kind of month. Thinking positively it can only go one way from here for all of us.

To cut a very long story short, I am really concerned about whether we will be able to conceive naturally. We are both concerned as DH seems to have every symptom in the book for low testosterone. This isn't a new thing and it is something he has said to me on many occasions(usually in a jokey type way) but I thought about it this last week we have done a fair bit of reasearch. It doesn't make happy reading for TTC!

Needless to say he has booked an appointment to see the docs but they couldn't get him in til 15th October!

On the other hand I am so happy, I am clearly really regular, I have a 28/29 day cycle every month. Temping, cbfm and opks last week has indicated I ovulated normally and on approx the same day as last month. We BD'd at the right time yet again. BUT something in my head tells me there is something wrong and he senses it too. It makes me laugh when people talk about cbfm and BD'ing every day, my DH just wouldn't be able to do it that often. To be honest I am grateful for that most of the time :winkwink: but now we are TTC, it does worry me. (As does the sperm count/quality implications!)

BUT onwards and upwards so to speak! I can't do anything about it (which I am not doing - zinc for DH etc) and if worst comes to worse we do still have each other (and 2 very delinquent cats!)

On the cat front, I nearly gained a third today as someone who works for me needs to get rid of theirs as it is being tormented by his 2 year old. Fortunately someone else managed to take it or DH really would have been annoyed with me!

Anyway, we all need to take a big pact to be uber positive and next month will be a great one

Lots and lots of:dust: to all of you xx

Oh gosh SarahJane I'm sorry :hugs: FX'ed for good test results!! Please keep us updated hun :)

A 3-cat household would be quite a busy one!! I hope everybody's furbabies are doing well!

One of my furbabies is poorly too... She arrived home at 6.25am the other morning with a mouse in mouth and very proud but managed to get bitten by all of the fleas it was clearly carrying. Unfortunately she has an allergy to bites and was due her 3 monthly treatment so she is now covered head to tail in rash and is really uncomfortable. Cost me a fortune at the vets but she will be fine in a couple of days. Silly girl was so proud of her mouse that she woke us both up too!

I am not going to worry any more about DH until he gets tests done. If worst comes to worse we will adopt or something. I WILL be a mummy one day!

Hey Bumski I had a friend that had the Ovarin Drilling done as well and she has to take supplements to help her Ovulate every month. The Drilling worked for first month on its own but not after that. We go to the same herblist.

sorry to hear all your worries sarahjane :flower: i really hope you can conceive naturally and fx'd it will suddenly happen when you least expect it :flower:

sarahjane please try not to worry yet hun, its early days and could just be taking a while, also have a look at maca, iv heard a few people say its increased sperm quantity and quality a lot, keep us updated hun, also (you will probably know this :dohh:) but try and support dh as much as poss, although he may be joking about it now, it could really knock his self esteem if it were true.
dont give up yet, even if the worst comes to the worst iui would probably be a really good option and you could also get this on nhs, they will take the best sperm and put them right up there ready for your egg. fx that everything is fine :hugs:

your probably right topaz, i would def get it checked out though hun, i felt a small lump on mine to be honest but thought nothing of it, now im wondering if thats what they removed, (dont think i will recognise it anymore :haha:)

glad your friend is ok now shawnmarie, what is she taking do you know? im ok about it at the mo, but i know as soon as im healed i will be wanting those eggs to appear like its bloomin easter!! :wacko:

well the past two days my temp has krept up a bit so i ve had a play and ive taken out 2 days temps that were higher than the others as i had the heater on in the room. now i ve done that if my temp goes up a bit tom ff will say i ov'd on cd 16.
my temps are still lower than normal though, but the weather is colder at the mo so maybe thats why.

oh and i have kittens and puppies due end of october. help. i had just made the decision to stop breeding the cats as well as they have a high mortality rate and i get too upset, my girl has been in with the boy for months and nothing. typical she falls on now.

aww congratulations!! lets hope its in the air at your house then :winkwink:
what puppies are they?
oh and thats sounding good about your temp hun, that makes more sense xx

i might be wihfull thinking with the temp, i guess tom will tell.

the puppies are beagles and the kittens ragdolls.

Hey Bumski I had a friend that had the Ovarin Drilling done as well and she has to take supplements to help her Ovulate every month. The Drilling worked for first month on its own but not after that. We go to the same herblist.

i had ovarian drilling on the 18th of august im starting clomid next month i cant wait i hope i get my bfp soon, :)

im going to be checking to see if i ovulate this month without anything since OD as ive never ovulated before :cry:

goodluck all trying, xx :hugs:

baby cats, that has to be a sign Topaz hun! x

Bumski @ easter eggs :rofl:

babybears - you are a darlin, thanks x

Everyone - you are all so lovely and I really really hope you all have some good news soon.

As for me. I am waiting for a miracle but miracles DO happen so I'm not giving up hope.

Does anyone else find that TTC hits and hurts at different times every month. Sometimes I am upset when AF comes, other times I just expect AF and get on with things. This month it was OV that tipped me over the edge and last month it was when I did my first test! I don't think the pressure we put ourselves under can be doing any of us any good. Having said that, I aint giving up my TTC gadgets and gizmos or my POAS habit!! (Far harder than giving up the fags!)

Topaz, what do the pets make of Callum? I imagine they are ok as Beagles and Ragdolls have a gorgeous temperament dont they?

they all love him, well of course the dogs do, he is a food machine for them now. anything he drops is theres, and if im not watching stealing a biscuit from him is fair game. lol.

and as for the cats
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/SAM_0061.jpg

think it says it all

Lol - food machine!!
They are stunning! That is the cutest pic in the world.

i ve plenty more of them. he even strokes the dogs now and has learnt that if he stands on them sleeping he can climb up on the safa better. lol.

Aww what a great photo Topaz!! I showed the 13-15" Beagles for a while years ago :)

SarahJane I know what you mean about TTC feeling different different times of the month. Right now I feel like I am in limbo at 6DPO. It could go either way for me. I keep trying to tell myself either outcome will be OK. Sometimes I get teary because I want it so badly, other times I feel indifferent, but that doesn't last long LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->