Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

So either AF is on her way early or something else is going on. I have quite a bit of pink CM going on, no blood. No cramps though which is odd since usually the day of or before AF I am bent over in pain (worst cramps are the 12 hours before and about 36 hours after AF shows up). Had a couple AF-cramp type twinges yesterday but very minor, just took some Naproxen and I was fine the rest of the day.

I guess I will know soon whether or not AF is going show show up. Feeling very anxious.

Sounds like a great sign hun! FX'd it is not AF and something much more exciting... Have you tested again?

Babydust, you must be made up with the ov, I remember when I got my first opk +, it felt so good. I will never take that for granted when so many people on here have such a tough time. It makes me really sad when so many people have problems who don't deserve it. I guess someone/something up there has plans for us all and when the time is right it will happen, that's how I get through it these days.

I love dogs too but DH owned a snappy little Jack Russell as a kid and is now suitably terrified of all dogs. I had Dalmations as a child (adorable but very crazy creatures) and would love a puppy but with the hours I work, I just couldn't give it the life it deserves so stick to cats. (DH hated cats too until I convinced him to let me have ours and now he adores them) Topaz, hope mum and pups doing well so far x

As for the TTC, I am not confident at all, BFN today and not one sign that anything could change but I refuse to count myself out until the fat lady sings so to speak!!

:dust: to all
Sar x

ty sarahjane :hugs:

i am so made up right now its the second time ive ovulated in 4 years and im just so happy i ovulated once last year using metformin and then i came off that in may because it just wasnt doing anything else anymore :cry:

then i had Ovarian Drilling 6 weeks ago and today my first positive ovulation test without any meds :) im just so happy right now,

i know some people like my god damn cousin says whats there to be so happy about its only ovulation....arghhhh its not just ovulation it means alot to me just to be able to do it! :) <3

goodluck hun x

menageriemom that sounds promising...fx'd its implantation :flower:

babydust so happy for you, that is great news! :happydance:

glad everyone is feeling more positive today...i can't wait to come on this thread and read that one of you has got your BFP!

i am feeling rubbish today, woke up this morning with a horrible spot on my face, a nasty cold and really bad headache! lovely :nope:

menageriemom that sounds promising...fx'd its implantation :flower:

babydust so happy for you, that is great news! :happydance:

glad everyone is feeling more positive today...i can't wait to come on this thread and read that one of you has got your BFP!

i am feeling rubbish today, woke up this morning with a horrible spot on my face, a nasty cold and really bad headache! lovely :nope:

By the sounds of those symptoms, the BFP could well be you hun! x:happydance:

The pink CM stopped last night (about 12 hours ago) and this morning it I've got a reddish tint (kind of like HEX CC9966) but not one cramp to be felt. I felt better when it stopped last night but now I'm a little more nervous. This is driving me crazy :nope:

How is everybody else doing? Babydust once again yay for your OV! That's got to feel really positive :)

:dust:

oh i really think you should test again, the month i got bfp i had pinky cm a few days before, its looking good.

hope you have been wearing dh out babydust :winkwink:

glad you are still positive sarah, as you say your not out yet

i thought i had got results for the little loop diathermy the other week but it seems my stupid doctors got results mixed up. the hospital rang me today and told me the biopsy results had shown cancerous cells :nope: BUT they have all been removed therefore it is not cancer, they class it as cancer if the cells have started to break through the skin and spread apparantly :shrug:

wow!! totall shock but glad everything is now ok, to think though, if i was still pg i would not have gone for the smear.

i have to go back for another colposcopy in march but all should be fine now :happydance:

I cannot believe they mixed up results bumski! The word cancer is so scary but it's good they have been removed and things are looking good :hugs:

I will probably test this afternoon and with FMU tomorrow.

i ve updated the front page ladies. if i ve got anything wrong let me know.

im well and truly fed up. my ward is being closed and we are all being redeployed.
i want that bfp more than ever now so i can getout off there asap.

Oh Topaz I'm so sorry! That sucks! Does redeployed (not familiar with UK terms) mean you are still going to have a place to work? I used to sell electronics at a major company that went down in 08 here in the US and was left high and dry... not fun :(

it means i still have a job but they will move me to a different area and wont get much say in where.

Ah, that's what I figured but I didn't want to assume. It's still pretty crappy :( Sending positive thoughts for your BFP and babydust your way!!

oh test, test, test menageriemon!!!! cant wait for the update :winkwink:

sorry about the job topaz, thats it, you have to get that bfp now. any sign of ov yet hun?

:test: meageriemom - we need a BFP to keep our spirits up!!

Mine is still BFN but not going to stress about it. Was sad yesterday morning but after a few hours I felt a lot better and I know it will happen when my time comes. I just wish I could be this rational all month every month :blush:

Topaz - thats crap about the job, hope they don't move you too far (or that you get BFP before they can move you!!)

Bumski - that is so lucky about the smear, the one thing we can never take for granted is our health so I bet you are so relieved it is all ok x

Anyone else got any news?

(I am on holiday from 5pm tomorrow night ... yippppppeeeee - just got 3 weeks work and a day to fit it in!! OOPS)

meageriemom - please test again...we need to see that BFP!

topaz - really sorry about your job :flower: fx'd you get your BFP next cycle.

bumski - thats awful they mixed up your results, but really pleased you've got the all clear now :happydance: like you said if you were pg you wouldnt have gone for your smear, so i guess everything happens for a reason.

sarahjane - i am off work for a week next week...can't wait!! are you off for 3 weeks then? lucky!!

hi babybear, your right hun, i agree, everything does happen for a reason, just sometimes we never know the reason. how are you feeling? any symptoms?

woohoo to you both being on hol, are you going away or just relaxing?

sorry about bfn sarah :nope: im glad you have plenty of pma :hugs:

also sorry about ov topaz, how bizare :shrug: hopefully you will get an extra strong one next cycle xx

im working from home at the min (not good, because i have easy access to b&b) so thats quite relaxing. dd had accident on a scateboard ramp the other night and almost knocked front tooth out. drs pushed it back in but its chipped and looks a mess. gutted for her, but determined we will get it fixed 100% :nope:

Morning all how is everyone today?

Topaz - Thats crappy about the job hopefully where ever they move you too wont be too bad for you xxx

meageriemom - I agree with everyone else and think you should defo test again. Do you temp at all? I always find its a great way to figure out whats going on in there.

sarahjane - Sorry about the :bfn: but loving the PMA :hugs: enjoy your hoilday off work. I dont have any time off now until xmas. I've saved my hoildays to be at home with Ela when her pups are due in feb. Just got to hope she takes now :)

bumski - Thats awful that they mixed up your results but then great news that you have got the all clear. It does worry you what the hell doctors are upto sometimes though. Dont worry about the DD, i chipped my front tooth in half when i was younger and now have a fake enamle cap type thing. No one ever notices and i forget it even happened now :)

AFM - Well the :witch: has gone so we can get BDing and get ready to catch that egg. Still only on CD7 though so it will be a few days before OV yet.

Took a dollar store test and a Clearblue +/- this morning, both :bfn: ... I really thought this could have been it! :cry: to top it all of I woke up with nasty cramps.

Even was turned off by my favorite dinner last night. I guess it was just nerves!

ETA: Did a FRER 30 minutes later and definite BFN :(

Took a dollar store test and a Clearblue +/- this morning, both :bfn: ... I really thought this could have been it! :cry: to top it all of I woke up with nasty cramps.

Even was turned off by my favorite dinner last night. I guess it was just nerves!

Aww i'm sorry hun :hug:

aww im sorry about BFN menageriemom :cry::hugs:

topaz - oh sorry to hear about your job, hope it aint too far for you. comeon with that BFP :)

Razcox - Good luck for that BFP!! :)

Bumski - sorry to hear the doctors mixed up your results, but all good that you got the all clear hun :happydance:, sorry to hear about your DD's tooth hope you can sort that :hugs:

SarahJane - sorry about your BFN, enjoy your holiday off work hun :hugs:

babybear - how are you hun u feeling any better today ? as yesterday u said u woke up feeling terrible ive also just got some horrible spot on my chin too i got that 2 days ago!! arghhh :hugs:

well im ok just been busy :sex: haha :)

i got another positive yesterday too, so im happy about that im trying to think positive but if its not my time this month then i hope next month with clomid & metformin,

i ran out of OPK's now :cry:

i think im going to start metformin tomorrow so they can get in my system for next month when i take my clomid..

goodluck ladies :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->