Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Took a dollar store test and a Clearblue +/- this morning, both :bfn: ... I really thought this could have been it! :cry: to top it all of I woke up with nasty cramps.

Even was turned off by my favorite dinner last night. I guess it was just nerves!

ETA: Did a FRER 30 minutes later and definite BFN :(

:hugs::hugs:

Not tested myself, gonna wait for AF to come, temp fell again today so almost certain she is on the way!

Let's be positive here, a gemini baby could have had a personality split so lets work on a Cancerian next month!!:winkwink: (also a Cancerian would have the same starsign as both me and DH and if AF arrives tomorrow my due date could be on my mums and DH's mums birthday - that sounds like fate to me!!)

Took a dollar store test and a Clearblue +/- this morning, both :bfn: ... I really thought this could have been it! :cry: to top it all of I woke up with nasty cramps.

Even was turned off by my favorite dinner last night. I guess it was just nerves!

ETA: Did a FRER 30 minutes later and definite BFN :(

:hugs::hugs:

Not tested myself, gonna wait for AF to come, temp fell again today so almost certain she is on the way!

Let's be positive here, a gemini baby could have had a personality split so lets work on a Cancerian next month!!:winkwink: (also a Cancerian would have the same starsign as both me and DH and if AF arrives tomorrow my due date could be on my mums and DH's mums birthday - that sounds like fate to me!!)

sounds very good! hope you get your BFP next month then!! :happydance:

There is some logic there somewhere, no offence intended to any lovely Gemini's of course!!!

bumski - i am good thanks, not really noticed any symptoms...yet! bit twingy and crampy today but nothing major. on our week off we are taking DD to chessington for 2 days (theme park down south) then see what the weather is like for the rest of the week, just relaxing mainly...i am hoping to finish my week off perfectly with my BFP!! fx'd! :happydance:

menageriemom - sorry hun :hugs:

babydust - thanks hun, feeling alot better today but still got the spot and another one has joined it!! :growlmad: sorry about yours aswell! so happy you got another positive opk! but sorry you have run out...just keep bding!!

sarahjane - glad you are staying positive!

dont know about the rest of you in the uk, but it has poured down with rain ALL DAY!! i am now enjoying a well earned cider!!

Yep poured down all day here too! Only stopped at about 5pm.

Menageriemom, you are my favourite Gemini though!!! :blush:

babydust - what date? Cancerians rock!

babybears - if it rains much more I am emigrating! I'm on bleeding holiday too... (I have a new bottle of Port at the ready)

:dust:

i feel the same sarahjane!! this weather is so depressing...and we are off aswell!! :growlmad:

Oh, come visit here! LOL.... this is the best time of year. 22 C and sunny, breezy, just a couple light clouds, trees are still in full bloom, no humidity! Such a nice break from a couple months ago.

Razcox I forgot to answer you before... I don't temp but have been looking into it. It seems like a much better way to go about things and have an idea about what's going on with your body.

No cramps since a little while after I updated this morning ... there is a little hope left in me but not much. Like I said, at least now I know we can enjoy our time off and not worry about what I eat (been wanting sushi and SoCo!) or drink too much. I hope everybody has an awesome weekend!

sounds like you have lovely weather Menageriemom, i'm jealous!! and you're not out until that :witch: arrives!

sarahjane - im 27th June :)

babybears, yeah i have a few now too damn things! ohh hope you have a good time at the theme park with your DD!! :)

&& i sure am bding!! im going to buy some more!! its a must i have POAS addiction!! haha something i never had when i was getting those damn negatives lol!!

yes its been raining here all day horrible weather!!!

Blech, she got me! :witch: About 12 hours early. I can't believe I had pink CM on Wednesday! When should I count the start of this cycle? When I first started producing bloody CM or now when I am bleeding?

SarahJane, FX'ed for you!! Maybe this was your turn ;)

Blech, she got me! :witch: About 12 hours early. I can't believe I had pink CM on Wednesday! When should I count the start of this cycle? When I first started producing bloody CM or now when I am bleeding?

sorry hun :hugs: next cycle is your turn for sure!

sarahjane - any news?

Awww sorry the :witch: got you but lots of PMA for next cycle i can feel we are going to have a bumper crop of :bfp:'s :happydance:

I would count today as CD1 as you are bleeding fully now and the other was just spotting. Only full flow is counted as AF and CD1.

aww hun sorry about :witch:, next month is your month :happydance:

i would count today as CD1 as you have only just started really bleeding fully.

I am still waiting, did a cheapy again today and BFN but no sign of AF yet. Feeling a little bit crampy and my OPK was positive about 12 hours later this month so don't expect AF until this evening. No reason to believe she won't come as not one symptom that I have noticed, temps have been like a yoyo(back up slightly today) and surely I'd be getting at least something on a test on day AF due?

Does anyone know anything about charts? If so I may try to figure out how to attach mine to this so you can let me know what you think - my observation when comparing to others is that my temps seem to be lower in general than most people.

27th June is quite close to my DH (22nd) so you must be a super nice Cancerian!!!

Sorry about:witch: menagieriemom. Hopefully next month will be the one instead and we can all have July babies.

The sun has got his hat on hip hip... etc etc etc!! Happy weekend all xx

i ve looked at your chart sarah and your temp is a bit up and down isnt it.

dropped on 10 dpo could be implantation though and would take a few days to get a positive. hope the witch stays away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->