Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Agree, next month should hopefully help as I can start to watch if there are any trends etc after that. Not really very good at weekend too so tend to test outside timescales which doesn't help. I also travelled away a few days this week and was in a very cold place so that can't have helped! I quite like the temping thing as it gives me something to focus on when not able to POAS!!!

Hope you are ok Topaz, and cheers for looking x

Good luck for BFP hun :hugs:

my OH is 21st June :)

i did another OPK today it was a very faint positive so i guess ill just have to wait now and see if AF comes!! :)

ive also took my metformin today!! so hopefully that will get in my system for next month when i take clomid!! :)

It seems every month since I stopped the depo shot and my period started returning (I think in April?) my cramps are getting worse and worse! I got like three hours of sleep last night because it feels like my pelvic bones are being pushed apart from the inside! Such pain!

Does anybody else have nasty cramps? AF is truly evil!

i get really bad cramps espeically when AF is on her way and when shes here,

they are so painful im really in agony with them when i get mine. AF is such a horrible Witch!!!

i normally feel like someone is ripping my insides out!

:hugs:

Oh, come visit here! LOL.... this is the best time of year. 22 C and sunny, breezy, just a couple light clouds, trees are still in full bloom, no humidity! Such a nice break from a couple months ago

Just seen this!! Don't tempt me or I'll get some flights booked!

If ever you fancy some grey rainy weather and a trip around the sights of the 5th worst city on Earth (as described by lonely planet) then feel free to come over!!

i feel like utter crap today :huh:

im having really bad belly cramps which feels a bit like :witch: is on her way!! which is strange as i feel a bit dizzy and my lower back is killing!! :cry:

:witch: aint due yet so i hope she dont make an early appearence! :dohh:

hope everyone else is good :)

im having really bad belly cramps which feels a bit like :witch: is on her way!! which is strange as i feel a bit dizzy and my lower back is killing!! :cry:

:hug: Hope you feel better soon.

Sounds really positive though, really unlikely that you will be getting AF so hopefully it is implantation for you!

FX'd x

:hug: Hope you feel better soon.

Sounds really positive though, really unlikely that you will be getting AF so hopefully it is implantation for you!

FX'd x

thank you hun i hope its something like implantation :happydance: although i think its too early for implantation

i hope i feel better soon too as this is bad cramps and not good!

btw your picture is real cute :)

The pic is my baby, had him since he was 7 weeks old and he's currently sitting snuggled next to me on the sofa. He's called Momo Sissoko. (named by DH after a liverpool footballer as when he was a kitten he used to dribble a ball down the hallway then lose it on the last touch!)

Get well soon x

aww i have 3 black cats lol.. :)

Ok so as this pain has not wore off i am going to bed to try and sleep it off now as its realy driving me mad :cry: i hope this is maybe a goodsign but idk..

Hey babydust and menageriemom, how are you both today?

I am starting to get a little frustrated as now offcially late for AF but still very clear BFN on a Superdrug this morning. Just want to know either way so I can move on to next month if that's the way it is going to be.

I must have doomed the weather with my singing yesterday as it is now torrential!! I tried to get a pic but it didn't work to show the non UK peeps just how horrid it can be.

Adorable kitty SarahJane! DH loves all black cats and so do I. When we get a bigger house I'd love to add a black or Russian Blue colored kitty.

AF is at her worst right now. :sick: I hope late AF is a good sign! Do you feel like she is coming on?

DH and I have talked about how much we would love to live in the UK. I like cold dreary weather, but I think it might get old fast! DH is a very sun sensitive redhead and I am very fair skinned that burns faster than him so it's not always great for it to be sunny LOL

im feeling a bit better today hun, but still not 100% right lol..

oh sorry about BFN :cry: hopefully next month is your month hun!!
but remember you aint out untill the :witch: gets you :)

aww menageriemom we can swap places im sick of this damn weather its so cold and very WET!! lol!!!

menageriemom sorry about your AF been at her worst right now :cry:

blimey, think you could go swimming in the puddles here today, its throwing it down.

well i think it is possible i may have ovulated sometime in the past 4 days that i ve not been temping. took it this morning and it was way up. im thinking it could possibly have been tue as i was really bloated that night and since then the stabbing pain i was getting iin my left ovary has gone. so think i could be 5dpo today. of course it will be a bfn at the end cos no :spermy: but at least i ll know when to expect the witch and can plan next cycle which should fall during my weeks holiday so will be able to get to donors no problems.

oh topaz its good that you may have ovulated :) Goodluck for next cycle hun :happydance:

im sick of this rain its horrible even these damn black skies :cry:

Menageriemom - you seriously must come over then and visit! We do moan about the weather and stuff but it can be lovely and even in the rain it has it's nice points. Come in the summer though as you will totally freeze to death at any other time.

I'll try to show you a pic of my mums cat below- she's a British Blue!

As for AF - still AWOL. Have had odd pains for a couple of days now (unusual for me as I only ever have pain on day 1 of AF for a couple of hours normally) - no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever so am confident she is just messing me around. Probably because I am thinking about it too much!

Glad you are feeling better Babydust and glad you got some results on the ov timing Topaz!

jo.jpg

oh wow she is very cute sarahjane :hugs:

sorry about AF still not arriving, maybe shes playing away because your thinking about it hun, oh maybe its a good sign :) x

Hurrah! AF finally here, just had some spotting so FX'd will be here fully by morning so I can start my CBFM from tomorrow. Was starting to get really annoyed with the BFN's and slight lateness. (I like to plan nicely!!)

Thinking about it, I have been taking B vits for a couple of months so poss have extended luteal phase which would explain lateness. At least I will know for next month to expect a 29 day cycle rather than 28!

Staying positive, DH going to Dr's on 14th, I may also go this month as we have been TTC over 6 months now (also 12 months before that we were NTNP without a clue on dates etc.) By the law of averages you would imagine something should have happened in that time.

Fx'd for everyone else and onto a new month for me!! xx

glad AF has come for you hun, now you can start planning for next month,

good luck for the doctors hun

ive been TTC for 4 years and im still positive i wont lose hope i know if i want my miracle then i have to wait as much as it kills me too, i know one day the wait will be very much worth it :hugs:

Never consider the possibility of failure as long as you persist, you will be successful.

4 years is a very long time hun. This month should be yours xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->