Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

it is long and its been a very emotional 4 years for me but i know one day when i get my miracle i'll look back to these years and look at what i have and i'll know it was all worth every minuite!! :)

thank you hun.. i hope this month is my month as its the first time ive ovulated in 4 years if not this month next when i have that Clomid Boost to help me !!! :) F'xd

Morning all! How was everyones weekend? Stayed in and watched Robin hood here after the housework was done. Not much else to do with such awful weather.

Nothing to report here as still waiting for the build up to OVing . . . .

hey all, thats great news you have ov topaz :happydance: i know it was bad timing but like you say atleast you can plan for next month

sorry af got you menageriemom and sarah, i was thinking i would see some lovely bfps when i logged on this morning, hope everything goes ok if you go to docs sarah :hugs:

dont worry about pains babydust, when i ov for the first time in july i had quite bad pains a few days later, there was a thread on here somewhere where people who were getting pains and cramps AFTER ov were also getting their bfps so i think its all looking good :happydance:

we had a quiet weekend too razcox, like you say there is not much to do. been looking at holidays in tenerife for the end of nov as this is dds birthday and our wedding anniversary, prob wont go but the weather makes me want to :winkwink:

well got my next app through for clomid so will be on that soon enough. also read that vit d is VERY good for pcos so thats def on my to buy list

I have heard a lot about vit D and how important it is esp when preggers as well so may add this to my list of pills! I am currently taking a pregnacare TTC multi vit and soya with DH having the male TTC multi vit and Mecca. We will also be using pre seed and softcups as we have done well with these in the past. Good luck with the clomid xx

Hey Razcox, I can vouch that Telford was under water as drove past the other day... Wolves has still got puddles in places! On a positive, I rescued a fish from a pond a few weeks back so he is in his element as our pond is full to the top for the first time in ages.

Not been up to much. Went over to Brum for lunch yesterday and then left very quickly as far to many Tories lurking! (and police, anyone would think DC needed protecting!!) Then watched Airplane :haha: as it was free with the paper Saturday - very very silly but made me giggle.

AF has arrived today with a passion alongside a nice temp drop which reassures me that my body is relatively normal. AF pain tho - ouch!

Still on holiday and sky nice and blue today so hopefully it will hold out for us to have a couple of days up the Welsh coast from tomorrow.

Not long now for ov Razcox:hugs:

been looking at holidays in tenerife for the end of nov as this is dds birthday and our wedding anniversary, prob wont go but the weather makes me want to :winkwink:

BOOK IT!!!! You know you want to and it will do you the world of good for TTC to relax and not think about things for a week x

LOL yep Telford was very very wet! We took the dogs for a long walk on saturday which was a good job as they didnt go out yesterday. It was hard enough getting them to go outside for a wee. My lurcher Cassie looked outside then looked at my like 'Youve gotta be joking me right.' :)

I ov any day from CD15 - CD19 with the average being about CD16/17 but i have my CBFM to help. Dont know what i would do with out that thing

Yeah, I love the CBFM, I tend to also use OPK's to be sure (mainly coz I am a POAS addict!) and last month took temps too... !!

You might start getting your highs really soon then

LOL about Cassie! I can't blame her, it was torrential out there. My cats seemed to blame me that it was wet. They kept coming to me and crying pathetically as if to say I had made it rain. DH has just taken them to the vet for booster jabs so just had the usual routine of Mo hiding under the bed then attempting to get up the chimney as soon as he saw the cat carrier!! It was like something off the carry on films!

Lurchers are also gorgeous dogs, I am going to have to start working on DH to like dogs ;-)

Well here are a few piccys of mine from sat to help you along :)

Ela

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Ercall%20wood/DSC_0015.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Ercall%20wood/DSC_0028.jpg

Raina

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Ercall%20wood/DSC_0014.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Ercall%20wood/DSC_0076.jpg

And Cassie

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Ercall%20wood/DSC_0023.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Ercall%20wood/DSC_0016.jpg

yeah i had a pretty much relaxed weekend too seems as there was nothing else to do because of the typical british weather!! lol

oooo thank you bumski gives me hope!! i hope its a nice good sign :happydance::) good luck for clomid i start mine when ever i get my period ( IF I GET IT! )

i say you should deffo book it! get away for a nice week in some nice weather you wont miss much here with this terrible weather lol!

aww razcox lurchers are lovely dogs :) i have 3 cats all black lol ! :cry: good luck for ovulation hun! :) did you enjoy the film robin hood my OH loved it i aint watched it yet..

haha sarah my cats do that too whenever they see the carrier i was moving it yesterday because i found it and decided to move it while hoovering and all my 3 cats ran to the door as fast as they could!! haha!

babydust - I really enjoyed it as did the DH, it focuses more on before robin hood became an outlaw and how the legand started.

OMG razcox they are gorgeous!! how old are they :)

babydust - I really enjoyed it as did the DH, it focuses more on before robin hood became an outlaw and how the legand started.

ahh yeah he said i should watch it as it was really good but i just aint bothered too yet!

Cassie we think is about 7/8 but she is a rescue so we dont know for sure.

Ela was born in April 08 so is about 2 1/2 now and we are hoping she will be a mummy in feb as we are breeding her this season :happydance:

Raina is 13 months her birthday is 27/08/09 so she is the baby :)

Cassie we think is about 7/8 but she is a rescue so we dont know for sure.

Ela was born in April 08 so is about 2 1/2 now and we are hoping she will be a mummy in feb as we are breeding her this season :happydance:

Raina is 13 months her birthday is 27/08/09 so she is the baby :)

oh wow :) nice ages, im sure you will have some lovely pups because that dog is major cute!! :) :happydance:

ive just been looking on you tube and watched a baby been born in a ocean in spain its called Ocean Birth!!

i was going to post link but i know some might not want to see it! :) x

do it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do itdo it do it do it!

wow razcox, what stunning pictures, they are like something from a magazine!!

def feel like booking hol but then i thought about xmas, mmmm, could i afford? :shrug:

sorry af is giving you grief sarah, onto a new cycle though....this will be the one:thumbup:

i am going to be keeping a very close eye on you babydust, i think this is your month hun xx

Agree Bumski, I think this is her month too!:winkwink:

Forgot to mention the adorable doggies earlier, they are like giant teddy bears.

Sod the money, worry about it later, if you do a late book you could prob get a really good deal and call it your Christmas present! :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBoc7dFvXkk

here you go girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"