Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

wow razcox, what stunning pictures, they are like something from a magazine!!

def feel like booking hol but then i thought about xmas, mmmm, could i afford? :shrug:

sorry af is giving you grief sarah, onto a new cycle though....this will be the one:thumbup:

i am going to be keeping a very close eye on you babydust, i think this is your month hun xx

thank you hun :) :hugs:

i think you should gooo :)

Agree Bumski, I think this is her month too!:winkwink:

Forgot to mention the adorable doggies earlier, they are like giant teddy bears.

Sod the money, worry about it later, if you do a late book you could prob get a really good deal and call it your Christmas present! :thumbup:

yes i deffo think she should gooo :)

ty sarah hun :hugs:

i know lol.... did you see the baby swimming haha :)

i was shocked when i seen it i couldnt do that!

wow, haw crazy, my computer was going really slow so it seemed like baby was under water for AGES, i was starting to worry, lol :haha:

yeah i should go shouldnt i, will let you persuade dh for me now :winkwink:

wow, haw crazy, my computer was going really slow so it seemed like baby was under water for AGES, i was starting to worry, lol :haha:

yeah i should go shouldnt i, will let you persuade dh for me now :winkwink:

baby was under water for AGES lol i was like omg take it out lol...

if you cant persuade him u think we can lmao ? :)

if us women gang up on him u think he will back down :winkwink:

worth a try, lol
he is usually quite easy to persuade if i use my female powers on him, iykwim :winkwink:

haha :winkwink:

just think of sun sea sand! oh wow!! :)

ouch ive got a bad stomach and stomach cramps again i wish i could know what these are for!

I saw that video about a week ago and had that same thought... I'm thinking "why are they not taking him out of the water? Take him out, take him out!" LOL

Raz your dogs are absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful photos. And SarahJane that is a beautiful cat!

DH and I are relaxing on our 2nd day of vacation together. It's almost 2:30pm and we are still in our pajamas ... all we've done all day is drink coffee and juice and eat toaster pastries and walk the dogs. :blush: Not things we can do after we have our own LOs.

Hope everybody had a great weekend!!

Weekend was fab and tomorrow we are going for a drive to the seaside. We may also spend the rest of the week in our PJ's (because we can!)

Today has been an odd day, I was ranting all morning about our government's ridiculous policies on child benefit, I then found out that Robert Edwards won a nobel prize for IVF and it made me realise how lucky we are with advances in medicine compared to our parents generation.

This evening I then heard some really sad news that my Cousin lost her baby today at 19 weeks. I can't even imagine how hard that must be and I am now feeling really guilty for the jealous thoughts I had when I found out she was pregnant about 4 weeks ago. No-one should go through what she is going through now.

TTC is tough.

aww sarahjane im so sorry about your cousin :hugs:

my best friend has just lost her baby too 2 days ago, she was 24 wks pregnant she went into labour he lived for only 2 days :cry:

its horrible i cant imagin what there going through :( no one should ever have to go through this!! this world is damn cruel :(

i agree about child benifits & also agree about Robert Edwards

i spent the whole day in my pj's today oops but i have terrible cramps and my back is sooooo sore :cry:

im 6dpo tomorrow and ill be just 1 more week left before i can test :happydance: and i am getting closer to me finding out what the hells happening with my body these cramps this goddamn acid and this bad back arghhh! :cry:

this month with these symptoms ive never wanted my af day to come so fast i just want to know so if im not i can get on to next month with Clomid!!

Weekend was fab and tomorrow we are going for a drive to the seaside. We may also spend the rest of the week in our PJ's (because we can!)

Today has been an odd day, I was ranting all morning about our government's ridiculous policies on child benefit, I then found out that Robert Edwards won a nobel prize for IVF and it made me realise how lucky we are with advances in medicine compared to our parents generation.

This evening I then heard some really sad news that my Cousin lost her baby today at 19 weeks. I can't even imagine how hard that must be and I am now feeling really guilty for the jealous thoughts I had when I found out she was pregnant about 4 weeks ago. No-one should go through what she is going through now.

TTC is tough.

try not to feel guilty hun.

i know how you feel though when i was preg with callum my best friend had a mmc and i felt so guilty for being jelous when she told me she was preg (i fell on the next month) i felt bad all through my pregnancy and held back so i didnt upset her, now she is preg (due nov) and bloody hell i wish she would shut up about her pregnacy.

aww that is auful about your friend babydust and your cousin sarah, dont feel guilty though, we all get like that at times, sending all my love and thoughts to them both :cry::hugs: xxx

hey ladies, havent been on for a couple of days...there was lots to catch up on!!

sarahjane - really sorry about what has happened to your cousin :hugs:

menageriemom - sounds like you are having a nice relaxing vacation.

razcox - your dogs are gorgeous!

i was really hoping i would come on here and see someone got their BFP!

i am trying my best not to symptom spot but its difficult!! the one big thing that i cant ignore is i have had nausea since yesterday afternoon and when i got up this morning it was really bad! i had to lie back down. i dont want to get my hopes up though :nope:

babydust - really sorry about your best friend :hugs: how are you feeling? any symptoms yet?

wow, your 10dpo...go crack them tests open. :winkwink: cant wait to see what you will be getting xx

sarahjane, so sorry to hear about your cousin and babydust your friend must be in a mess! About the time i had my MMC at 11 weeks my MIL's neighbour who is the same age as us lost her baby. She was 32 weeks and it came as such as shock as the week before everything was fine then another scan only 7 days later showed the baby had died. It helped me to deal with my MMC as i remember thinking i would rather it happen now then so far in if there is something wrong. Will be thinking of both of them and sending healing thoughts to them and there families xx

AFM - CD11 and no sign of AF yet and low on the CBFM, good job too as we havent managed to BD yet this month. To tired and busy last night but may jump my DH as he walks through the door, dogs will just have to wait for there walkies!!! :rofl:

well bumski...i dont have any hpt's in the house! i am very tempted to test early but DH wants me to wait until friday!! lets see if i can hold out?! :shrug:

well bumski...i dont have any hpt's in the house! i am very tempted to test early but DH wants me to wait until friday!! lets see if i can hold out?! :shrug:

oh no! not long to go though i suppose, fx for you. i think this thread is due some bfps :winkwink:

thank you all :)

ooooooooo babybears gl on getting your BFP!!! :) friday is not long to go

nausea sounds like a good thing cant wait till you test :happydance:

im 6dpo today i have bad cramps still and acid and a bad back :( but im not hoping for anything!

yes this thread is due some BFP's soon!! comeon girls!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->