Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

i am feeling very worried about testing, thats why i want to wait until friday as AF is due saturday...so i thought a BFP would surely show the day before?? :shrug:

the nausea has been on and off all day but was the worst when i first got up this morning! my bbs are feeling a little tender but nothing too bad, only when i poke them!!

babydust your symptoms sound promising for 6dpo.

yay i definately think this thread is due some BFPs!! :happydance:

yes im sure a BFP will show up 1 day before your AF is due :)

i have lots of EWCM what does this mean lol as i dont ovulate i dont normally get this i got it around the time i ovulated and had a positive OPK and now i dont know because it went away like dried up and just come back wth! haha

its sticky and very stretchy but its clear ( sry tmi )

Hi Ladies! Sarah Jane just told me there was a new lucky thread so I thought I'd drop by and wish you all good luck!!! :dust:

Can't wait to have you guys over in First Trimester with me!!!! But trust me - time flies when that BFP comes! Feels like I just got my BFP on here and I'm 12 weeks already! You gals will have your sweet babies in your arms soon!!!

Hi Ladies! Sarah Jane just told me there was a new lucky thread so I thought I'd drop by and wish you all good luck!!! :dust:

Can't wait to have you guys over in First Trimester with me!!!! But trust me - time flies when that BFP comes! Feels like I just got my BFP on here and I'm 12 weeks already! You gals will have your sweet babies in your arms soon!!!

hey widget, so glad everything is going ok hun, any signs of a bump yet? xx

think we have two bfps due at the end of this week girls, your symptoms are sounding very promising :hugs:

hi widget, glad everything is going well!

bumski - thanks...i really hope i get BFP when i test but i'm not feeling so positive today. didnt really feel nauseous when i got up this morning, and surely it would get worse each day with more hormone? :shrug:

no not necissarily hun (excuse my spelling :blush:) its still really early, i would think strong symptoms will come after af is due. i never felt sick with dd until i was 9 wks.

Morning all how is everyone today? Bored, Bored BORED today! Still at least its the middle of the week now and we are weekend bound now :happydance:

Babybear - Dont worry too much about the lack of symptoms i didnt have much at first either and was never sick. I know it didnt end well but this was only after 8 weeks so before then my hornone levels were fine.

CD12 here and still no BDing, why is it that come the fertile window my DH has no interest? Anyone else have this problem? Still on low on my CBFM so it shouldnt effect things to much but we need to BD soon.

oh i only know the feeling of no bding all too well just lately, for different reasons though. iv got to be honest....... IM GAGGING!!! lol :blush:
its been 3 and half weeks!!!

hope you manage to seduce him razcox :winkwink:

oh i only know the feeling of no bding all too well just lately, for different reasons though. iv got to be honest....... IM GAGGING!!! lol :blush:
its been 3 and half weeks!!!

hope you manage to seduce him razcox :winkwink:

LOL thanks i am gonna try my best! Might try sending him a dirty email to help get him in the mood . . . :winkwink:

Hey Widget! Cheers for coming over and spreading some good luck dust. If it does as much good as on the last thread we will be looking at a 50% BFP rate this month!!!

Bumski - you make me giggle!!
razcox - don't give him an option, take control, no man will turn that down!
babybears - I cannot believe you have got to 11dpo without POAS - I am very proud of your efforts, menageriemom and I would be on test 8 at least by now!!
I agree with Bumski - 2 BFP's this week is just what we need!!
Thanks to everyone for comments about my cousin. She is going into hospital today so it should all be over soon for her.

I had a lovely day yesterday at the seaside but have now managed to come down with a nasty cold - so much for sea air being good for you!

hi widget glad things are going well for you :happydance:

babybears not everyone gets symptoms till after af was due so dont worry to much :) it will soon be friday and you can :test: :)

i was feeling Nausea at 4am this morning :cry: but maybe this was because of the food i had eaten i dont know! but it was the worst Nausea i have ever had ewww!! i think i was awake till 5am hoping it would go as i couldnt sleep then i started getting lots of acid again because of it arghhh! comeon im 7dpo now ! :D

i think all these daft symptoms i have are just because ive never ovulated before and its all new to me! lol!!

hope everyone else is good

razcox - you go take control !! give him an option he cant refuse lol

bumski - 3 and a half weeks!! i'd be gagging at 2 days haha ( i have a very high sex drive just as well OH does too ) haha!!

sarahjane - sorry about your cold hopefully it doesnt stay for too long :hugs:

babybears hope you get your BFP :) stay positive hun! :)

acid is a really good sign babydust, my mate got it REALLY bad all the way through her pregnancy. i still have LOADS of hope for you, i have a funny feeling :winkwink:

sending loads of :hugs: to your cousin sarah, it must be the worst thing ever :cry:

thank you bumski :hugs: i really feel down today and feel crappy :cry:

babydust...i have a good feeling about you! we both have to stay positive :flower:

sarahjane - i am very proud of myself haha! i cant believe i haven't caved in and tested yet. but to be honest...i have been into 3 seperate shops in the last couple of days and picked tests up and put them down again :blush: its just so tempting!

Babydust - Sorry you are feeling low hun it can be hard to keep the PMA going but i also have a good feeling about this month and a bumper crop of :bfp: 's

Babybear - I am impressed at your self control! I have a load of those IC HPTs of ebay and every month i feel the need to pee on one even if eveything is screaming at me that i am out that month!! I am a bit of a POAS addict i think . . .

Just checked my CP and CM and CP is a little low but sort of open and CM is watery but with a bit of strech to it so fingers crossed it wont be long now until OV :happydance:

sounds like your gearing up razcox.

AFM. im bored. this is gonna be the longest 2ww ever. just want the witch to come now.

yes it is hard to keep PMA! i just gotta try think positive but its hard

i have cramps again and aches in my lower bits

when do you get implantation is that 6dpo - 10dpo ?

its feeling like a dull ache but an annoying one at that! :)

OK so a tad confused this morning it seems i am having a bit of an odd cycle this month! My temp this morning was up slightly and i have a peak on my CBFM, not had a high yet and it jumps right to peak! Looking over my chart and from past cycles it looks like i am going to OV tomrrow as my CP is high but not really open and my CM is still watery (it has been a bit polluted by DH man juice though!). Its all a bit sudden which is odd as i always get a high first, the job news is we DTD last night anyway so i am still in with a shot just got to BD again everynight until temps go all the way up.

How is everyone else this morning?

razcox thats strange your CBFM jumped straight to peak?! thats great you DTD last night...good idea to keep BDing!! GL!

when i got up i had a funny head and slight nausea, stuffy nose aswell. bbs not sore at all and no backache. really not sure....guess i will know tomorrow morning when i test eeek! i'm scared! really dont want to see BFN :nope:

everyone is quiet on here today!

i have had such a busy day, because i'm off work i guess i have been thinking about other things...guess what...i forgot to buy any hpts!!

DH has gone out down the pub and DD is in bed so im stuck in the house now and i wont be able to test with FMU in the morning...gutted! i will have to go out first thing and buy some!! what shall i get? which ones are pink dye? i dont want an evil blue one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->