Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Hey babybears :) how are you feeling ? im ok but im feeling down and have no PMA anymore or no hope. i just think all my symptoms were because i never ovulated before so everything is new to me :cry:

im 8dpo now and i just wish the day would hurry up where i can test or AF shows her ugly face! im so fed up now, dont know why im feeling like this but honestly feel really low and dont have any hope what so ever anymore!!

after 4 years you would think i was much stronger then this and i usually am i just dont know any more!! all i can hope is next month with Clomid!

i know im not out till AF shows but it feels like its been forever since i had last AF lol because i got that + OPK and found out i was ovulating ive been wishing AF day to come!! lol maybe im just stressed a little !

i hope you get your BFP 2morro hun :)

sry for my little rant :cry:

babydust - sorry you're feeling down hun :hugs:

the 2ww is very frustrating i know...you are very strong, 4 years is such a long time...makes me feel awful for moaning to DH that i havent had my BFP yet and we've been ttc for only 4 months (which i know isnt long at all) and we have already been blessed with our DD. you are very much allowed a massive rant!!

i know its difficult to stay positive, if this cycle isnt the one then just try to remember that its amazing that you OV for the first time this cycle and you will have clomid to help you get your BFP next cycle!! but ive got my fx'd that you've done it all by yourself!!

like everyone said to me, you might not have any symptoms..only a few more days to wait now hun!

i am feeling ok today but been busy so not really stopped to think if i have noticed any symptoms! we shall see what happens tomorrow :shrug:

the 2ww is very frustrating i know...you are very strong, 4 years is such a long time...makes me feel awful for moaning to DH that i havent had my BFP yet and we've been ttc for only 4 months (which i know isnt long at all) and we have already been blessed with our DD. you are very much allowed a massive rant!!

i know its difficult to stay positive, if this cycle isnt the one then just try to remember that its amazing that you OV for the first time this cycle and you will have clomid to help you get your BFP next cycle!! but ive got my fx'd that you've done it all by yourself!!

like everyone said to me, you might not have any symptoms..only a few more days to wait now hun!

i am feeling ok today but been busy so not really stopped to think if i have noticed any symptoms! we shall see what happens tomorrow :shrug:

ive had pain in my stomach for somedays now but all the CM has dried up again so i dont have a clue whats going on there i had some nausea again earlier but that still dont make me have any hope!

yes hun im pretty much sure it will be my month next month another reason i want this cycle to be over with lol! as much as i hate seeing AF's face lol!

i cant wait for you to test!! haha :)

i never normally test i normally wait and see if she shows her face lol but atm i have this urge to :test: lol!! i really dont know why! i think its more because i ovulated and could have happend

4 years has been a long time and i dont think ive ever had a proper rant but now its all getting on top of me arghhh just feel like giving up even tho i know i never will till i get my miracle, ive come this far and i'll carry on till i cant anymore!! :)

but im sure Clomid will do her job next month for me :) fx'd

Accchhhoooo! Sorry the cold is taking over so been feeling sorry for myself all day!

I can't believe you forgot the tests -- It has to be a FRER every time. Both superdrug and boots now have 2 for 1 at the moment.
If you want some cheaper backups, superdrug own make are now 2 packs of 2 for £8 too.
All the above are pink!

get a clearblue digi too so you can see in writing once positive... vital for every BFP!

(I have all of the above in the cupboard alongside about 10 cheapies from the £ shop- POAS addict see!!)

ive had pain in my stomach for somedays now but all the CM has dried up again so i dont have a clue whats going on there i had some nausea again earlier but that still dont make me have any hope!

yes hun im pretty much sure it will be my month next month another reason i want this cycle to be over with lol! as much as i hate seeing AF's face lol!

i cant wait for you to test!! haha :)

i never normally test i normally wait and see if she shows her face lol but atm i have this urge to :test: lol!! i really dont know why! i think its more because i ovulated and could have happend

4 years has been a long time and i dont think ive ever had a proper rant but now its all getting on top of me arghhh just feel like giving up even tho i know i never will till i get my miracle, ive come this far and i'll carry on till i cant anymore!! :)

but im sure Clomid will do her job next month for me :) fx'd

Do a test tomorrow at 9DPO you may well get your BFP!!

sounds like your gearing up razcox.

AFM. im bored. this is gonna be the longest 2ww ever. just want the witch to come now.

I am bored too, I am in AF limbo so can't do anything - hate this part of the month! (and I have bird flu - AKA a cold, atttttccchoooo!)

i want to Test but i just dont want to put another downer on my mood by seeing a BFN ! cant win really lol i know it could be a BFP as well but i just think i should wait maybe till saturday ! at least i'll be 10dpo by then. im always scared to test haha !! hate the outcome that i usually get thats why! :)

and i know that implantation usually occurs round 6dpo- 10dpo so i'll wait till 10 at least !! :)

this 2WW sux big time haha !!!

i cant wait for this thread to get some BFP'S !! :)

Accchhhoooo! Sorry the cold is taking over so been feeling sorry for myself all day!

I can't believe you forgot the tests -- It has to be a FRER every time. Both superdrug and boots now have 2 for 1 at the moment.
If you want some cheaper backups, superdrug own make are now 2 packs of 2 for £8 too.
All the above are pink!

get a clearblue digi too so you can see in writing once positive... vital for every BFP!

(I have all of the above in the cupboard alongside about 10 cheapies from the £ shop- POAS addict see!!)

great....there is a boots pharmacy 5 mins from my house....i will be making some purchases in there in the morning...wish me luck!!

sorry you have a bad cold sarahjane and you really are a POAS addict!! :winkwink:

i want to Test but i just dont want to put another downer on my mood by seeing a BFN ! cant win really lol i know it could be a BFP as well but i just think i should wait maybe till saturday ! at least i'll be 10dpo by then. im always scared to test haha !! hate the outcome that i usually get thats why! :)

and i know that implantation usually occurs round 6dpo- 10dpo so i'll wait till 10 at least !! :)

this 2WW sux big time haha !!!

i cant wait for this thread to get some BFP'S !! :)

maybe a good idea to wait until saturday hun, or maybe even sunday if you can stand it as the date will be 10/10/10 which is pretty cool!

this thread really is due some BFP's!!!

he he 10/10/10 would be pretty cool to get a BFP!! :) X

it really is due for some lets hope the 1st is 2morro gl babybear!! :) x:thumbup:

Hey guys!!!

I missed you all :)

But I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!! Wooohooooooo and determined to make October another lucky month for us all.

So many posts on this threat so I'll have to go back to the beginning which may take a while...

But glad to be back after the miscarriage and thinking lovely positive thoughts.

I'm on CD4 now - where is everyone else? Guess I maybe out of synch with you all now :wacko:

Anyways lots of love and positive energy - Lets make October another lucky month

:happydance:

Hey cupcake, great to have you back ... yipppeeee

And what's more, I have the same cycle (CD4) so we can test together this month! :happydance: Menageriemom is slightly ahead of us and Topaz slightly behind too so we can go through all of the "fun" together!!

Seriously, really glad you are back and sending massive:dust: your way hun xx

Morning all! First off i have to say: WOOHOOO ITS FRIDAY!!!!!! Ahum now thats out my system, how is everyone doing?

SarahJane - Sorry about your cold, i hate colds because you dont feel ill enough to make a big deal out of it or call in sick but you feel like crap just the same. Hope you feel better soon esp in time for OV xxx

Babydust - The TTW can be a royal pain in the bum and such a rollercoster, the constant am i am i not going round in circles. I wish there was some way we could get a mini camera and have a look whats going on in there so at least we would know. I agree with waiting until 10DPO at least though to avoid any false BFN's, sending lots of :dust: your way xxx

Babybear - Agree with SarahJane about the tests the superdrug ones are good and a little cheaper. Will be watching this thread like a hawk to see how you get one xx

Cupcake - Dont think we have met before as i only joined this thread a couple of weeks ago after a bit of a break. Sorry to read about your loss we had a MMC at 11 weeks in April and this place was a godsend through it all xxxx

AFM - Temps seemed to have leveled out again so no big rise today and another peak on the CBFM so i think i am going to OV today. Had some nasty OV type pains yesterday and i mean the mother of all OV pain! I have taken some of that soy stuff and i heard increased OV pain was a side effect but my lord . . . Normally its just a twinge on one side but last night it was like AF type pains on both sides. Still a bit crampy this morning too but i am hoping thats a good sign. DTD again last night with pre seed and softcups so thats two nights in a row now, hope the DH is up for a repeat performance tonight!! :happydance:

ty Razcox, think im going to Test on sunday as babybears says 10/10/10 its gotta be a lucky day haha !!! woooo hope yo get your BFP soon!! yes i dont want to test early to find i get a BFN which could only be because its too early so instead of that dissapointment i'll test 11dpo :)

i so want to try those softcups im going to get my self some!!

hey cupcake welcome back :happydance: sorry to read about your MC hope you get an october BFP sticky bean :)

sarahjane - hope your cold goes away soon :hugs:

babybears. any news yet ?? :)

Babybears??!!! Where's that BFP?

Thanks to everyone for comments about the cold. It is a nightmare as I have had the week off but haven't been able to do anything. Colds are so annoying!

Babydust - you are right not to test early!

razcox - cramps on both sides = twins??

yeah colds are annoying, sit in your PJ's all day and take it easy and relax & lets hope it goes sarah

yeah i think im better to wait as AF could still show and to be honest id rather AF show then me getting a negative test!! i hate that!! lol but im more hoping i dont get caught by the son of a witch!!!

oooo razcox sry about your OV pain but it could mean a good thing!! :) i got OV pain on both sides too this month & they were nasty!!

wheres bumski lately, i reckon shes persuading her husband with all her woman powers to book that holiday , oh either shes away already booking her holiday!! :) hehe :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

BFP!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

soooooo happy!!

i cant actually believe it! i just got my BFP on a FRER! i bought 2 so i will do another one in the morning! i am going out now so will try to upload a pic of both tests tomorrow!!!

i am gobsmacked because the only symtom i've really had is nausea on monday and tuesday?! i have been feeling tired today but i just thought it was because ive been running around after DD all day!

thanks for all your support ladies :flower:

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

congratulations hun :) i am sooooooo happy for you!!! :) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->