Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

lol topaz :) lets hope that front page is full with BFP's soon :) :thumbup:

thanks so much ladies!! i did the other FRER this morning and the line is a little darker :happydance: wohoo! still cant believe it!!

so how do you upload pics? its a bit blurry but you can see the lines clearly...no squinting required!! :winkwink:

To upload pics you have to have a photobucket account, you upload them to there and then copy and paste the image code in here. For example you copy this over less the spaces:

[ IMG ] https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/In the garden/DSC_0282-1.jpg [ /IMG ]

And get this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/In%20the%20garden/DSC_0282-1.jpg

Oh also can you change my testing date to the 23rd Oct please as i have OVed early for me. Didnt manage to DTD last night but last time i got my :bfp: we didnt BD ov the day of OV so i still think we have a shot, just got to wait and see. Oh how i love the dreaded 2WW!!!

:happydance:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: AWWW MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS hun, i cant believe it, im off for one day and miss our first BFP!

im soooooooo happy for you babybears, cant wait to see your pics, also you can upload by scrolling down the page that you type your post on and it says "manage attachments" click on there then upload you pic.

WELL DONE GIRL :hugs:

you next babydust, we def have it in the air now, iv started using cbfm and got a high, not sure how reliable it will be for me but hey, it keeps me happy :winkwink:

razcox i think you will be fine hun, now into the 2ww for you :thumbup:

cant wait to see pictures :) i hope i get mine tomorrow boooohooo if i dont but if not i wont let it bring me down ive got next month with the help of Clomid!! :happydance:

im so happy for you babybears!! :D lets hope its not too long before we get our second BFP!! :D

cant wait to see pictures :) i hope i get mine tomorrow boooohooo if i dont but if not i wont let it bring me down ive got next month with the help of Clomid!! :happydance:

im so happy for you babybears!! :D lets hope its not too long before we get our second BFP!! :D

im sure you will, i will have to come on tomoz, i dont want to miss another one.

hey anyone heard anything off redrose? iv been talking to her on here for months and she has just dissapeared :shrug: hope everything is ok with her.

thanks for the help...i hope this worked! i attached the image in manage attachments.

sorry its so blurry but i took it with my camera and it wont focus properly!

i have to keep reminding myself :baby: ...it really is an awesome feeling!! :happydance: i cant wait for you all to get yours! :happydance:

i dont want to leave this thread either as its been so nice talking to you all! so i will keep in touch to see how your all getting on!

babydust next...i want to see that BFP tomorrow! :flower:

haha i didnt click upload last time....

Attachments

• 881.jpg
    881.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
i want to see that BFP tomorrow to babybear lol!!! im keeping my fx'd for 2morro im excited but nervous at the same time as i normally dont do tests i normally just wait and let AF show her ugly face !! lol x

i aint seen redrose on here for a little while now :(

wow babybears those are fantastic lines!!!

would be lovely for you to stick around so we can see how your getting on.
still looking forward to your update tomorrow babydust.

i forget but isnt menageriemom close to testing too or am i just being really dumb? :dohh:

menageriemom is only on CD9 i think, yes babybears you should stick around and update us on how your getting on !! :)

lol bumski im excited but nervous!! :)

those lines are fab. your def staying around to keep us going and spread your baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->