Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

ok so it was a BFN.... im not dissapointed or feeling like crap i just think the symptoms i had were me ovulating for the 1st time which is a good sign i know now with the help of clomid and metformin i'll do it !!

things im going to be doing

pre-seed
clomid 50mg (CD2-CD6)
metformin (1500mg)
softcups
grapefruit juice
and lots of PMA i will do it before christmas is here && this is my month...

goodluck for the rest of you testing hope you get your BFP i know im not out yet till that af shows but i just dont think i am this month lol

i'll have my BFP in NOVEMBER :)

ok so it was a BFN.... im not dissapointed or feeling like crap i just think the symptoms i had were me ovulating for the 1st time which is a good sign i know now with the help of clomid and metformin i'll do it !!

things im going to be doing

pre-seed
clomid 50mg (CD2-CD6)
metformin (1500mg)
softcups
grapefruit juice
and lots of PMA i will do it before christmas is here && this is my month...

goodluck for the rest of you testing hope you get your BFP i know im not out yet till that af shows but i just dont think i am this month lol

i'll have my BFP in NOVEMBER :)

:hugs: sorry it was a BFN, I was so hoping we'd have 2 consecutive BFP's x

i was hoping too hun,
and now thinking about it those symptoms could have been because i ovulated for the 1st time, but also because metformin :) but it hasnt made me sad this month! i think thats because im still in shock that i actually ovulated lol!! that alone made me so happy!!

i'll get my BFP soon, metformin and clomid have gotta do the job for me!! and the fact i had Ovarian Drilling!! lol

and soft cups pre-seed and grapefruit juice are just an extra bonus! lol :shrug:

oh hun, iv been telling dh about your situation and that i needed to check on you, gutted its bfn but isnt it still early? i got the tiniest, faintest of lines 11dpo.

also what did you test with?

i got another high on cbfm today and finally got pos opk :happydance:
not taking it as actually oving yet though but its better than iv had for months.

oh hun, iv been telling dh about your situation and that i needed to check on you, gutted its bfn but isnt it still early? i got the tiniest, faintest of lines 11dpo.

not taking it as actually oving yet though but its better than iv had for months.

OOHHH peak will be tomorrow then by my guessing! You should ov tomorrow or the day after so get BD'ing... :happydance:

i was hoping too hun,
and now thinking about it those symptoms could have been because i ovulated for the 1st time, but also because metformin :) but it hasnt made me sad this month! i think thats because im still in shock that i actually ovulated lol!! that alone made me so happy!!

i'll get my BFP soon, metformin and clomid have gotta do the job for me!! and the fact i had Ovarian Drilling!! lol

and soft cups pre-seed and grapefruit juice are just an extra bonus! lol :shrug:

You aren't out yet hun, wait for AF first. There are so many people who don't even get implantation until 12DPO and if that was the case with you, it would be impossible to have a BFP now!

Either way, you are right to stay positive. You are now ovulating which means that soon you will get your BFP xx

OOHHH peak will be tomorrow then by my guessing! You should ov tomorrow or the day after so get BD'ing... :happydance:

so hope your right, will post a pic if i can find my camera, just so i know im reading it right. fx

Don't worry if CBFM misses peak tomorrow and stays high. Sometimes this happens as it only tests once on the morning and your ov peak could be at a different time. If you have a pos on an OPK that is a really good sign. Post a pic! xx

ty!!

well im 11dpo so maybe its still early my mum keeps trying to give me hope cuz when she had my sister her 1st she kept testing and never got a bfp till 6 weeks.. and when my sister had children she never ever got a positive test she had to have blood taken. not that thats the case with everyone lol i know shes just trying to keep me on track lol!!

the test was pretty crappy ( oh my i sent OH for it lol ) i asked him to get me a FRER and he came back with some TESCO SHIT! ( sry 4 language ) lol! and then told me thats the only test they had ! and now ive just read the bak of the pack it says will detect from the 1st day of missed period !! i havent even missed a period yet arghhh

never mind haha but i really dont think its my month but i still cant explain all these stupid cramps i have. maybe there because i ovulated maybe because of metformin i really dont know!! lol

but now i'll just wait and see if AF shows! the son of a witch she is lol

oooo bumski how many DPO are you? post us picsssss !!

im still happy that i ovulated by my self so with all the hope ive got i hope clomid will do its job next month :) xx

my other sister also did a test which came negative and she threw it in bin after 3 hours lol, when she was putting her bins out 4 the bin man a week later it had turned positive arghh looks like it runs in family lol...

Aww i'm sorry about the :bfn: babydust but as others have said its not over until the fungly bitch comes!!!

ty hun! :)

i have AF cramps now :cry:

but still could mean anything lol

have you looked at the test since, silly question really but when i took a tesco one early it took ages for a faint line to show, anyone would think im taking them, just really hoping for you :hugs:

these are my opks from the last few days, the bottom one is todays, they have all been very neg until today. i have taken another since which has come back the same (just to make sure :blush:)

just looked at the pic, it does look a bit better irl, honestly :dohh:

Attachments

• 101010 006.jpg
    101010 006.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
its looking good bumski !! :) wooop

haha yeah ive checked but still negative booooo! lol

oh well theres always next month! :D

Hey cupcake, great to have you back ... yipppeeee

And what's more, I have the same cycle (CD4) so we can test together this month! :happydance: Menageriemom is slightly ahead of us and Topaz slightly behind too so we can go through all of the "fun" together!!

Seriously, really glad you are back and sending massive:dust: your way hun xx

Yay - glad we're on the same cycle...!! :hugs: Always great to have a testing buddy although this month i'm not testing till af is officially late... I'll probably end up eating my words hahah!!

Glad you guys are still about - one of the nicest groups of ladies I've come across on BnB :)

Hey all,

Just catching up - in Portugal at the moment on holiday!!! Can't believe I missed the first BFP!!!

Congratulations and well done Babybears!! Such fantastic news - I'm really happy for you! Wooooohooooooooooooooooo... Can't wait to see your progress and your lovely bump progression pics :happydance:

Babydust - everything crossed for you... the witch hasn't shown so you never know!

Yay Bumski - looks like you're finally ovulating!! Woohooo!!! Is it the first time you've gotten a + on an opk since August? Great news and best of luck for this cycle :)

CD6 today... am so bored!! Bring on OV!!

have you looked at the test since, silly question really but when i took a tesco one early it took ages for a faint line to show, anyone would think im taking them, just really hoping for you :hugs:

these are my opks from the last few days, the bottom one is todays, they have all been very neg until today. i have taken another since which has come back the same (just to make sure :blush:)

just looked at the pic, it does look a bit better irl, honestly :dohh:

Def a positive - go get babydancing hun :)

Cupcake, lets make a pact on testing then - no testing until AF due! I am not convinced we will make it but is worth a go!

You lucky thing being over in Portugal. Is it lovely and sunny over there? I have just had a week at home and it has been grey and horrid all week!
Me you and Topaz in boredom mode cupcake so lets think of a game to play... I spy?

I spy with my little eye something beginning with B... ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->