Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

babydust - sorry about your BFN :hugs: i did a tesco hpt when i got my bfp with DD and i did it 2 days after AF was due (so i must have been 16dpo) and it was such a faint line...so i wouldnt loose hope yet. i am really glad this hasnt got you down and you are positively looking towards your next cycle :flower:

thanks cupcake...hope your having a lovely holiday in the sunshine :flower:

bumski - that bottom opk defo looks positive, it looks just like mine did! i was expecting it to get darker than that but it never did so we just bd'd that day and the day after....guess it worked! :happydance: get bd'ing!!

hope everyone else is ok :kiss:

thanks hun i havent lost hope yet!! :) i'll wait and see if AF arrives if she becomes a week late then i'll test again if she shows fair enuff,

after 4 years i have my hope there now more then i did before i know now after my operation n my positive OPK's and Clomid ive got more chance now then i ever did so lets hope november will be my month if not this one!! :D

im ready for my next cycle!! :)

just hate the 2ww!! haha that im going to have to do again lol!!

bumski are you starting clomid?

yeah got my next and final appointment on 4th nov so i should get my clomid then, i will not leave without a prescription!! :winkwink:

well i woke up this morning and cbfm was still showing yesterdays results so i held my pee and checked it again and it was the same :shrug:, so silly me thinks its not going to ask for a stick, i did an opk which is the same as yesterdays and chucked my pee away, checked the monitor again and NOW it wants a stick :growlmad:
what should i do? is 2mu any good?

lucky you cupcake, im sooooo jealous, hope your having a fantastic time hun :flower:

hope all you other ladies are good :hugs:

bumski - I would say thats a +OPK :happydance: with regard to the CBFM i dont think it will mind 2MU so give it a go. My CBFM wanted a stick this morning again after begin - the last two days, i just ignored it not wanting to waste a stick.

How is everyone else this morning??

bumski - I would say thats a +OPK :happydance: with regard to the CBFM i dont think it will mind 2MU so give it a go. My CBFM wanted a stick this morning again after begin - the last two days, i just ignored it not wanting to waste a stick.

How is everyone else this morning??

thanks hun, couldnt believe it when i checked it again :dohh:
what day are you on now?

I am on CD17 and 3DPO so nearly a 1/4 of the way through the 2WW. Its terrible though i have already started looking in my pregnacy book to see what my EDD would be if we managed it this month!!!! :dohh:

I swear someone up there is laughing at my expense though as another girl at work has said she is pregnant so thats 7 people round me expecting now. Shes only 19 and it was an 'accident' it just doesnt seem fair, i should be on ML now not still TTC :cry: Sorry all about the negative its just so hard to be happy for people around me now and how easy it seems for them. Just rubs salt into the wond a bit . . .

I am on CD17 and 3DPO so nearly a 1/4 of the way through the 2WW. Its terrible though i have already started looking in my pregnacy book to see what my EDD would be if we managed it this month!!!! :dohh:

I swear someone up there is laughing at my expense though as another girl at work has said she is pregnant so thats 7 people round me expecting now. Shes only 19 and it was an 'accident' it just doesnt seem fair, i should be on ML now not still TTC :cry: Sorry all about the negative its just so hard to be happy for people around me now and how easy it seems for them. Just rubs salt into the wond a bit . . .

i know what you mean hun, last year was the one for us, ALL our mates had babies without even trying, it does put you on a downer. the worst thing aswell is wondering where you would be pregnancy wise. really hope you manage to concieve soon, who knows, you may have already done it :winkwink: fx ay?

im the same as you though, if i do actually ov (which im not banking on yet) i will be working out all the dates, just trying not to get my hopes up too much yet as im sick of being dissapointed :nope:

one more hour and i will do my cbfm, will have held pee for 4 hours then.

your allowed to feel down about it razcox you have been through a lot.

but you will gwt that sticky bean soon and you ll soon forget all the heart ache.

oooo yes dont leave without prescription!! i shouldnt have got my clomid yet as it hasnt been 3 month since i had my op but garny gimme it anyways :D

sorry that your feeling down razcox hope you get your BFP soon hun :)

how are you topaz? :) x

my monitor says high still, i have posted a pic of the last two days monitor sticks and the bottom one is today, also i have put todays opk, its slightly darker than yesterday, do you think i am def oving. arghhh im just dead excited incase i am because this means i will ov without clomid :happydance:

Attachments

• 111010 009.jpg
    111010 009.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
i would deffo say your OV !! without clomid!!! :D xx

YAY :happydance: how exciting, now i need to corner dh quick, its good timing though because i couldnt bd for 4 weeks and that is up today, although i did sneak one in on sat :winkwink:

woooop!! get :sex:!! haha sneaked one in on sat :) woop looks like you've timed it right !!!

well its all confusing because if i dont count any bleeding i had from the loop diathermy im on cd 41 or someting, but i had a bleed which was very much like af 2 weeks after it, if that was af then i would be on about cd 14-16 ish, not sure because i didnt make a note of exactly when it started :shrug:

its just giving me hope because i was gutted thinking that the od would only make me ov once. i am doing my temp though so if i actually do i can confirm it with that.

oooo yes dont leave without prescription!! i shouldnt have got my clomid yet as it hasnt been 3 month since i had my op but garny gimme it anyways :D

im ok thanks, my temp dropped a lot this morning so im thinking the witch might land soon, hopefully with a 14 day lp so i can get on with catching that egg. i have a good feeling about my next cycle. I AM GONNA GET MY BFP.

im ok thanks, my temp dropped a lot this morning so im thinking the witch might land soon, hopefully with a 14 day lp so i can get on with catching that egg. i have a good feeling about my next cycle. I AM GONNA GET MY BFP.

i think your due a nice bfp now, not long until you can start to plan this next cycle :hugs:

bumski dont worry if you dont get a peak on the cbfm, i know several people who havent and have got pg. my best friend being one of them and she is due in 5 weeks.

keep temping and you will see that shift to confirm it.

my monitor says high still, i have posted a pic of the last two days monitor sticks and the bottom one is today, also i have put todays opk, its slightly darker than yesterday, do you think i am def oving. arghhh im just dead excited incase i am because this means i will ov without clomid :happydance:

they both look like +'s to me and i would say you have had the pre ov surge and could OV any day now :happydance: What your CP like?

they both look like +'s to me and i would say you have had the pre ov surge and could OV any day now :happydance: What your CP like?

thanks girls, my cp is high, very open but feels quite firm :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->