Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

I never pay much attention to the texture or TBH how high it is. The last :bfp: i got was when my CP was low all month but it was very open around the peak on my CBFM. Confused FF no end but clearly it didnt matter in the long run, so i think its the openess you need to watch out for. As yours is open i say you need to jump DH and get :sex: to catch that eggy. GL xxx

ooo topaz think your due that BFP next cycle!! :)

bumski, i know a girl who also had OD and she had it done last decemeber and shes still OV on her own,

so theres still hope for us, if not this cycle for you we will both deffo get a BFP in November with Clomid!! :D

Hey Sarah - I'm with you - no testing till AF due (mine should be here on 1st November)!

Bumski - did you get a Peak on your CBFM yet? With 2 lines like that thats when I get my "peak"... Seems odd that its still on a high reading?!?!? Yay for OV without clomid sweet - this month will be your month... I can feel it :happydance:

Well we've had a gorgeous day here in Portugal today - 25 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! But the past 2 days have been rubbish, full on torrential rain for most of the days :( supposed to be nice Tuesday and Wednesday but we fly back on Wednesday afternoon boo hiss... but at least I have OV to look forward to!

No testing til Nov 1st - I am changing my signature to November now! I will wait until 1st November. If AF isn't here by then, I will test! (I am due AF on the 31st/1st depending on whether I have 28 or 29 days) Great plan... PS hope the weather is gorgeous for the rest of your jollydays!

Bumski, I am totally convinced you are ovulating, your CBFM looks very close to peak so I'm suprised the peak didn't show today (I'll post a pic of mine if I get one over the next week so you can compare) Like Topaz said, you will see a temp shift after ovulation, that hasn't happened yet so you need to keep going and I'm convinced it will happen for you.

babydust - how's things your end? Hope AF has stayed away?

Razcox - I know what you mean about everyone being pregnant, spent today at work with 2 ladies who are 7 months pregnant, both unplanned (but now very wanted) pregnancies. Seems so unfair at times.

Topaz - loving the positivity hun, you will get that BFP x

First off, yay babybears!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats!

I've been a little off the last week or so and I haven't been online (non-work stuff) much. Just skimmed the last few pages to check in. Will be back soon, I hope :)

Morning all! How is everyone today?

Bumski - What did the CBFM say today? Hope it showed a peak for you xxx

Sarahjane - I think its a good idea about the testing and avoids any fake :bfn: 's, i try and wait until the day AF is due as well unless my temps take a nose dive in which case i dont bother! Saves on tests and i would rather see AF then that BFN most months.

Cupcake - Enjoy the rest of your holiday and i hope the weather is nice xx

AFM - 4DPO today but my temps have really dipped which is a bit odd, surely its far to early to be an implantation dip? I took my temp at the same time before getting up like i always do . . Here is my chart if you want a look?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

razcox - i am the same i'd rather see AF then BFN!!, hope you get a bfp this month :)

sarahjane - yeah af has stayed away at the moment how much longer for i dont know!!. im hoping if i am going to start i hope it starts on time and not late!!! i want to take my clomid lol :)

goodluck girls :) xx

hi, just wanted to let you know i got my peak this morning and another pos opk :happydance: opk is slightly lighter than yesterday though. i cant update on ff as im on my mums computer and cant remember my passwords :dohh:

babydust have you tested since? your still in with a good chance yet. :thumbup:

booo to coming home cupcake, dont forget the pressies :winkwink:

any sign of af approaching yet topaz?

sarah you must have the patients of a saint to wait until your possibly one day late. dh said if i am oving i cant test until im late, yeah right!! i told him where he can stick that idea aswell :haha:

menageriemom, "COME BACK" where you been?

Bumski - Horay for the peak! Get in lots of :sex: now :)

bumski get loads of :sex: done!!

no i aint tested again im just patiently waiting! ( haha yeah right i say patiently who am i tryin to kid haha )

ooo cupcake, enjoy the last days of your holidays

menageriemom hurry back soon! where have you been! :)

iv'e had a headache for the past 4 days now !! and nothing is shifting it :dohh::cry:

i took my 1 year old neice for a walk yesterday and she loves seeing animals so ofc we was in these woods looking at sheep horses cows etc and im achin all over for walkiing over hills and it was muddy ( it rained night before but was lovely on the day ) thought the sun would have dried the mud up but nope so i ended up having to carry her and getting OH to push the push chair cuz it was easier to push without her in it my arms are killing from carrying her all that way lol... but most of all we was filthy but had a good time haha :) :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

Last day of holidays and OH has been violently sick since 8pm last night... Horrible... must be food poisoning! So its blown out our last day... he hasn't moved off the sofa all day unless he's needed to rush to the loo!! Joy :( home tomorrow anyhow, just hope he's feeling a little better by then!

Yay Bumski for your peak - need to go at it like the clappers now hun - GL :)

Razcox - Strange temp dip hun... did you have a restless night or anything that could have affected your core temp? Other than that your temps look pretty stable - much more so than mine... Mine are all over the place, just hoping I can get a clear temp shift after OV, I have no idea if it will work!

Sarah Jane - I'm expecting a 28 day cycle (as I was before the miscarriage), although this is the first proper one since so ideally AF would be due on 31st October - but I think best to leave it till 1st Nov till one day late... I hope I can make it that far!

GL babydust - if af still not here, its looking good for you hun x

CD8 for me and still pretty bored - roll on OV and CBFM highs which means we can get started haha :)

razcox - your temps look good apart from that dip anything that could have affected it ? xx

yup im still pretty much in till the witch shows her face ( hoping she wont but anythings possible with her ) lol :shrug:

sry about your OH dont sound too good :cry:
hope he feels better soon :)

Cupcake - Sorry your OH is sick, what a way to end your time away :( Its so boring the bit before OV as you have nothing to do, at least in the 2WW we can all obsese over posible symptoms.

Babydust - Really hoping the :witch: stays away for you.

To answer you both no nothing odd about last night, i went to sleep a bit early as i was so tired but only by an hour or so . . . Will have to see what my temps do tomorrow.

Just noticed they have took my sig off!!!!!! I have had the same one for ages and had my angel ticker on there now its all gone and been removed!!! I am so angry what a bunch of heartless jobsworths . . .

Panic over and siggy is back now, sorry admin for calling you jobworths i can have a bit of a temper sometimes :blush:

hehe razcox :)

yup im hoping she stays away too!! :shrug:

but if she comes then she better hurry up n not keep me waiting i feel the urge to take this clomid haha !! :)

lol razcox, glad you got it back hun :hugs:

sorry about dh cupcake, he better get well soon, hes gonna be needed :winkwink:

and babydust - TEST!!!!!! come on, surely your late for af? :happydance:

i got anothe peak today and temp rise!!! yay!!! gonna play with my temps and slightly adjust the ones when iv had a few drinks, as it makes them rise a lot (was no point being t total now when not oving was there? :blush:)

iv added in the actual bleeding i had which i thought may be af because i had really sore boobs, which i never get, now it looks like it makes more sense.

woo hoo bumski you have def ov'd, so i guess your knocked up now so better lay off the booze. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->