Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

loooks like you deffo Ov!! :)

mmmm im not testing just yet my due date is today! && i have a funny feeling shes very much on her way !! :)

Ok so i am trying really hard not to get excited (and failing i might add) as i have been looking at the chart from when i got my :bfp: in feb/march. Well on 4DPO i had a dip in temps to around 36.8/7 and then on 5DPO it shot back up to 37. This cycle i had a dip on 4DPO to 36.8 then it went up a bit on 5DPO and now shot up to 37 on 6DPO . . . LOL just read that and it seems so silly to be getting excited about it.

How is everyone else doing?? Been a bit quiet on here lately?

sounds great razcox i feel a bfp coming on. a nice and sticky one too.

im still waiting for the witch to land, hurry up b**ch.

oh yay razcox, i dont blame you for getting excited over it, anything else yet going on, i know its early but i think we should all have bfps this month, yeah thats what we will do :thumbup:

sorry witch hasnt arrived yet topaz, she shouldnt be far off now for you though and you can get cracking with your next cycle :flower:

any news babydust, im still holding out loads of hope for you, come on post us some pics to obsess over :hugs:

Bumski - I have tingly boobs and they are a bit ichy too but its early to be having any symptoms i think . . . . I am so going to crack over the weekend and POAS!!!!

lol, why not, i figure if i test early and bfn then im just preparing myself for af, thats what i tell dh anyway, not sure how much he believes me though.

aching boobs is a good sign, keep them symptoms coming xx

the :witch: has paid me a visit :cry:

i'll take clomid tomorrow so hope all is good for next month fx'd :)

goodluck girls testing soon!!

ooo razcox sounds promising for you Goodluck hope you get your bfp :)

the :witch: has paid me a visit :cry:

i'll take clomid tomorrow so hope all is good for next month fx'd :)

goodluck girls testing soon!!

ooo razcox sounds promising for you Goodluck hope you get your bfp :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

i was really hoping you were gonna pop up with a lovely bfp.

hey, atleast its good to be oving :happydance:

and you will have an even better ov with clomid, last month was just a test run, now for your lovely bfp :flower:

i really thought i wouldnt be sad about seeing the :witch: but im annoyed :cry:

i suppose i'll have to be positive and CLOMID WILL DO ITS JOB!!

i'm still so happy about OV on my own !! so hopefully clomid will do its job :thumbup:

Babydust - Sorry about the :witch: getting you, but its great news about OVing and i am sure that Clomid will do its job next month xxxxx

sorry hun, but with the help of clomid you ll get your bfp real soon

thank you, i hope i do 4 years is certainly taken its toll on me now :cry:

i wish you all the best of luck hope you get your BFP real soon

bumski since you had OD what are your periods like? mine are horrible the pains are unreal and ( sry tmi ) heavy and clotty :cry:

i cant remember been like this before i had OD i know it could be things working but omg!! lol

thank you, i hope i do 4 years is certainly taken its toll on me now :cry:

i wish you all the best of luck hope you get your BFP real soon

bumski since you had OD what are your periods like? mine are horrible the pains are unreal and ( sry tmi ) heavy and clotty :cry:

i cant remember been like this before i had OD i know it could be things working but omg!! lol

they have been strange, my first one was actually early mc so it was extremely heavy and painful, then the next one i got 23 days later and was very light, then the next was after the cervix treatment i had so was a bit all over the place but mainly light to medium.

how long is it since your last af? im just wondering because it could be heavy if you havnt had one for a while, either that or its because you have ov that its heavier, the two months i didnt ov mine were light.

hope you feel better soon xx :flower:

Aww sorry the :witch: is being a pain. An old manager of mine once said that the periods after she started OVing were much worse then before.

This is my second period since Ovarian Drilling, and omg the 1st was a nightmare too exactly the same as this ( i guess no pain no gain ) lol i gained Ovulation but oh boy :cry: they are so painful i never had it this painful before i know its probs because my body's doing what it should do!

its been 29 days since my last period, i dont know they are so heavy, i just started earlier and its gone straight into a full blown period no light bits, heavy & clotty ( sry i know tmi ) but its only since i had OD i think maybe its because im ovulating now ofc a good sign :happydance:

woooo topaz lets hope we get our BFP together !! :) x

There do seem to be less since i joined . . . . Do I smell?? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back