Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

There do seem to be less since i joined . . . . Do I smell?? :rofl:

mmmm, now you mention it...... :winkwink: xx

i thought menageriemom would have been back by now, come on girls, stop hiding :shrug:

there does seem to be less lol wheres sarahjane gone lol, and i thought menargeriemom was coming back!! lol seems to be only us 4 here lately lol

ouch ouch ouch :cry: whats the best pain relief tablets for AF?

i ve taken off a few that never post.

im sure sarah and menargeriemom will be back soon. redrose has dissappeared though.

yeah redrose aint been online since last post here which was sept 18th, dont know where she's got too :shrug:

Hi ladies :)

Just needed a little mental break from the TTC world, LOL. Topaz thanks so much for keeping up the front page. DH and I have been getting some good BD's in and I really hope this is my month! Much more CM than usual and the last couple days I've been feeling really good! Tried on a pair of jeans yesterday I haven't worn since June and they didn't squeeze the bejesus out of my belly like they were starting to before! Yay!

babydust sorry about AF and the nasty pain :( I was diagnosed with dysmenorrhea when I was a teenager so I can sympathize ... but it still sucks!

Feeling positive this month girls! :thumbup:

welcome back menageriemom :happydance: hope your feeling better from taken a lil break :) glad to see you have come back feeling all positive :hugs:

oooo hope this is your month

oo well done about the jeans, wish i could fit into some of my jeans, i used to be a size 8 till i found out i had PCOS then i flew up to a size 14 :cry:

yes this pain is tortcher! haha my cousin came round earlier and im sat there doubled over in pain because of af and she asks whats up and all she can say is u better get used to it labour pain is 1000 % worse! oh thanks thats just what i wanted to hear NOT ! its not just a pain u can get used to ( if only )

i feel better now though as all i can think about is taking my 1st round of clomid 2morro knowing im getting closer to my BFP :)

The best recommendation from me is 800mg of ibuprofen and a heating pad or hot bath! Oh, and chocolate :p

well ive had hot bath i now have hot water bottle and ive had chocolate lol and ive just taken femixax express!! so it best work :) :thumbup:

Hello all sorry for the MIA act. Got a really really important exam next week and been trying really hard to learn it all (100 hours recommended in 2 weeks is a tricky one though - oops!)

On the TTC front, DH has a dr appt tomorrow so will hopefully see some results and I am going for a full MOT on 9th November. Even if they say it is too soon after 7 months, I will feel better to hear it from them!

I am nearing ov now, had 3 highs on CBFM so far which indicates that I may still ov at the weekend even though I had AF late. Am suprised at that as expected it to be delayed by a couple of days.

Not had a sec to go back and reply to everyone and gotta dash now. Hope you are all ok and keep smiling xxx

i'm still here :winkwink: you cant get rid of me that easily!! i am eagerly awaiting you ladies to join me with your BFPs!!

also bringing lots of :dust:

babydust - sorry that evil witch got you...but really happy for you that you ov'd and excited you have the help of clomid for your lucky cycle!

topaz - glad the witch has finally gone!

no hun she just arrived. but she better make the most of her visit cos its her last in 9 months

im sad that shes came but i have lots of PMA for my clomid month!! :)

topaz sounds like you have lots of PMA this month too :)

yep got my bfp with callum after a dodge cycle so im gonna do it again.

SarahJane, FX'ed for good news from the appointment!!

I bet this will be your cycle Topaz :)

babybears congrats again! Please keep posting so at least I can live vicariously through you :p

yay, everyones popped back :happydance:

dont dissapear babybears, it would be lovely for you to stick around and keep us updated on everything, we should stick together until we all have bfps

(im only saying that incase im the last one standing :blush: lol)

well done with the weight loss menageriemom, i bet you feel good for it, hopefully it wont last though :winkwink: do you feel better after having a little break?

gl for the exam sarah, rather you that me :flower: i hope they give you some answers on your appointment, im sure everything will be fine though, :hugs:

this will be your month babydust, possibly even twins with clomid, woohoo how cool would that be? :happydance:

lets hope you have a nice regular cycle topaz, i love how you always have lots of pma, your def due yours now xx

come on razcox, any signs or symptoms? hey babyu should remind us of everything you got and when if you can remember and we can compare :flower:

Morning all! How are we doing today? Very dark and damp here today but i dont care because its FRIDAY!!! :happydance:

Sarahjane - Good luck for the exam and all that revision, i was never any good at that and always used to panic and cram the night before. Always worked out ok though as i have a good short term memory for stuff i have read!

Babybear - Great to see you and would be great for you to stick around and keep us updated. xx

Topaz & Babydust - Love the PMA girls :happydance:

menageriemom - I know what you mean about the break as lovely as everyone is on here B&B can sometimes help to feed the TTC addiction. xxx

Bumpski - Will update below

AFM - Well i was in a foul mood all afternoon and just really fed up so we treated ourselves to a Mcdonalds last night. Think that was a bad idea as i felt awfull this morning and dry heaved in the bushes walking the dogs, luckily there was no one round to see me! Then Ela rolled in something awful on the walk so when we got back she made the whole house stink. Did nothing to help settle my tummy cleaning her neck i can tell you. My temps had a small 0.05 rise and are now at 37.05 the highest all month :happydance:

i def think we are gonna get some good news from you razcox.

i always have pma at the start of a cycle but then lose it as the cycle goes on. gonna try and keep it up this time.
witch has properly landed today so gonna call today cd1.

oh girls i have kittens. 4 so far 2 of each sex and they are gorgeous and look nice and strong. think she might have at least one more to come.

oh girls i have kittens. 4 so far 2 of each sex and they are gorgeous and look nice and strong. think she might have at least one more to come.

oh wow!! congratulations :happydance:

cant wait to see some pics of them :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back