Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Its Raina thats in season, she is the baby so not the one we are breeding. Ela is due in next month so we will be a bit busy with her in the comming months.

I really really hope so about the beanine, just a few more days to wait to find out. If AF is going to show up my temps get lower at 13DPO then nosedive at 14DPO so i will know by thursday i think . . .

Razcox I hope to see pics when Ela has her pups!! I bet they will be beautiful

So by the calendar I should be 2DPO today but not sure of course. I kind of half-heartedly used OPKs this month. I didn't get any obvious darker-than-control-line positives and they went negative on CD12 or 13.

SarahJane I'm happy you are more relaxed! This is probably my most relaxed so far, too. I just don't want to pull my last FRER out too early!! Self control is out the window with POAS.

Neighbor had her baby yesterday afternoon, about 3 weeks early. I guess I'll see if they come home with her or not soon. The whole thing is very depressing.

Lots of :dust: !!

aww cant wait to see the pictures of the kittens :haha: at little white mice :) glad mother is doing a good job! :)

&& deffo cant wait for the pictures with Ela, shes a very cute dog her pups will be adorable! :)

looking good razcox dont worry about your little dip as topaz said you dont want it too high so your cooking! :) cant wait for you to test

menageriemom - its sad to hear about your neighbour, hope your keeping alrite glad your feeling relaxed :)

wheres bumski hiding! :)

Hello all

After a day of boring study, a pos OPK first thing today and my first CBFM peak, I think I ov this afternoon (pains on right hand side) ... temps will show for definite in the morning but pretty certain. Fingers crossed hey!

I have 4 FRER's and a couple of DIGI's and NOT A SINGLE cheapy in the house so I'm not testing this month until it is worth it on the FRER. I was going to test on 1st Nov but I am getting more and more tempted by 31st. Avoiding the witch on halloween has a nice ring to it!! I will be 14DPO so should be accurate either way by then. Not sure how I will manage to stop myself until then mind you!!

Topaz, how are the babies doing?
razcox - show us your chart! (love chart stalking!!)
menageriemom - hope the 2ww is flying
cupcake - you ov'd?

Ohhh sounds good for you sarah - hope you got lots of baby dancing in :)

I got my peak on CBFM this morning and still have a + OPK, full on EWCM which I haven't had to this extent before. No pains yet though so think egg will pop tomorrow. As I'm off to Nottingham with work tomorrow. Babydust - My works head office is in Newark, I guess not far from you!

Am going to try and get a sneaky one in at 4am tomorrow to make sure I have CD14/OV day covered! Will have to convince OH as he's like a bear with a sore head in the mornings :(

Cool for testing on 31st - I like your thinking about the witch!! HAHA - might just join you as we're so close together with our cycles.

ooo goodluck ladies for testing on the 31st :) sounds very good about the witch lets hope it will be a BFP :)

sounds good about your OPK's sarah hope youve had lots of :sex:

no cupcake its not far from me at all :) well done on the peak!

hope there is loads of PMA in here this month & lots of BFP's :)

well im on CD4 and im on my 3rd clomid tablet i havent had any symptoms really except hot flashes! and my periods gone all weird ( sry girls tmi ) you know when your at the end of your period and it goes dark!, its gone like that im only on day 4 i dont normally finish till cd7 and now ive had this i was stressing about eggs and ovulation and stuff and would it work if my cycle length shortens! haha i know nothing to worry about probs just me stressing but everythings new to me since having Ovarian Drilling :dohh:

:dust: too all :)

Morning everyone! Just got back from walking the dogs and decided to sit and drink my morning cuppa with yo girls before i have to get ready for work. Dont even mind the fact that its monday today as its one step closer to testing day!!!

Sarahjane -Yeah for OV! Hope you have had the chance to get in lots of DBing. I tend not to test until after AF is due but these IC are the devils work and make it all to easy. I have 15 of the things so how can i not POAS early?

Cupcake dont worry too much if you dont DTD on the day of OV, i didnt manage it on the day of OV with my last :bfp: but it didnt seem to matter. Good luck xxx

Babydust - Glad you havent had any nasty side effects from the Clomid and that it looks like the :witch: is leaving. I wouldnt worry too much about it being a bit early its when you OV that determines cycle length not the :witch:.

AFM - Temps shot up to 37.08 this morning and as its the week day i had to temp at 6:30am rather then 7:30am. Very gassy which my poor dh is not loving! Only 2 days until testing with an IC . . . Ohh and here is my chart is you want a look:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

hi all, not been on much this weekend so lots to catch up on :wacko:

babydust- i was on 150mg of clomid early last year, i was a nutter honestly, dh is dreading me going back on them :haha: you will be finished yours soon, :happydance: i cant wait to see how well they work, super ov is on its way.

sarah- yay for dh going to drs, my dh hated it, i personally found it hillarious, the bad thing was, we were at midlands fertility clinic and shown into a little room, it was next door to the staff room and you could hear them all chatting and giggling, off putting to say the least, ohh never again :haha: so into the 2ww you go, gl hun :hugs:

cupcake - welcome back hun :happydance: glad to hear you got your peak! lol at dh first thing in the morning, reminds me of myself, i hope you catch that egg, have you had any pains yet to let you know which side you ov from? fx its the one you want :winkwink:

menageriemom, yay for oving too, it looks like its coming round really quick for everyone, hope you got lots of bding in :winkwink:

razcox - your chart is looking great hun, not long now until testing, i dont know how you manage to hold out, i will be desperate by friday. wishing you loads of look hun :thumbup:

topaz - get them pictures on, i cant wait to see them, i bet their absolutely gorgeous! has callum seen them yet?

afm, i have the worst head cold, i cant smell or taste anything, which is annoying as i love my food :cry: because of this i dont know how reliable my temp is. 6dpo today :happydance:

Thanks Bumski! I am getting quite excited but trying to stay grounded too just in case. I can add really bad HB to the list now as well though which is a very + sign :happydance: Only have IC but will POAS on wednesday and see . . .

Hope you feel better soon, i hate having a cold xx

oh no, we have to wait until wed? :nope:

i keep trying to buy frer off amazon and my computer keeps crashing :growlmad: iv logged on about 10 times now, something is seriously wrong with it :dohh: hb is a good sign, i cant wait until wed now :happydance:

thank you razcox :) oooo it really looks promising for you i cant wait till you test on wednesday :happydance: HB is a good sign! :)

bumski - thanks hun i cant wait to OV!! im having my 21 day on 3rd november i hope them numbers are high and shows that i have actually ovulated!, im having hot sweats with clomid and a short period but apart from that no sign! i dont care as long as it does its job. i woke up a bit moody today which OH didn't like since taken clomid ive been dreaming about babies!! ( not such a good thing tbh ) and i woke up in such a horrific mood this morning.. maybe a clomid effect i dont know lol.. sorry to hear about your cold there such horrible things, hope you feel better and yayyy for 6dpo

im not gonna test this month untill 11dpo or if af dont show! :) && that seems forever away lol...

yay im on Day 4 of clomid!! last day of clomid tomorrow :)

So much OV'ing right now ladies!! I hope the :spermy: catches that egg for all of you :)

Razcox you are very strong for not going crazy with POAS yet. I had my coffee, dropped the cat off at the vet for his *big snip* and now I'm bringing my pups out for a walk. Hope that HB is the first symptom!!

Babydust FX'ed the clomid does it's job. Hopefully this is the month for your :bfp:!!!

So much OV'ing right now ladies!! I hope the :spermy: catches that egg for all of you :)

Razcox you are very strong for not going crazy with POAS yet. I had my coffee, dropped the cat off at the vet for his *big snip* and now I'm bringing my pups out for a walk. Hope that HB is the first symptom!!

Babydust FX'ed the clomid does it's job. Hopefully this is the month for your :bfp:!!!

ooo your cats going to have his snip done poor thing :haha:

thank you hun i hope so its my last day of clomid tomorrow!! :)

:dust: to you! :)

ooo your cats going to have his snip done poor thing :haha:

I felt terrible dropping him off (since he will be there for about 36 hours, and has only known my home in the last few months) but he turned into a terror literally overnight - biting and howling and peeing outside of his litterbox, and harassing the dogs and chinchillas, so we knew it was time. Plus this city doesn't need any more kittens.

Everybody have a good weekend?

hehe i have 3 black cats 2 boys and a girl im glad all mine are done! was a nightmare 2 years ago when i had 12 kittens! could not be doing with that again lol :)

i had an alrite weekend now just suffering with damn toothache!! :dohh::cry:

aww poor cat, my dog felt sorry for his self for weeks after, he is very mard though :dohh:

boo for the toothache babydust, i cant shift this cold its driving me mad, sniffing and sneezing :nope: i think im as mard as my dog :blush:

aww dont sound good hun hope your feeling better soon! & hopefully it will pack its bags and P-off ! :D

this toothache is annoying me im gonna rip me effin tooth out in a min!! :cry:

toothache gets me so mardy sry haha!

well i have had mild af pains most of the day, is this normal after ov, i am still a bit of a learner when it comes to all this :blush:
obviously way too early for any hormones but my opk today is almost positive, their is no way i could have got it wrong and im about to ov now is there? really worried now incase my temp going up is to do with a cold coming :cry:

if its still the same in the morn i will post a pic. dh thinks i should stop doing them, hes probably right but curiosity gets the better of me :dohh:

nah iv just looked at my chart and nothing else points to ov approaching, im just being paranoid i think :dohh:

Bumski - pos opk could mean very early pregnancy ;-)

But more likely, it is prob just the remnants of ovulation - your chart looks pretty clear cut and temps are rising which looks fantastic. Give it 4 or 5 days and hopefully the BFP will show clear as day!

Razcox, another positive chart, if it keeps nice and high as it is now you too will be looking at a BFP very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->