Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

ha ha, nice one for telling dh your due tomorrow, very sneaky, i bet you will get a fantastic line on frer by friday :happydance: i cant wait to see the pics

i rushed on here this morning for your update, really really happy for you, what has dh said?

errrrr well my DH said 'see you later' as i walked out the door with the dogs for there morning walk and i then POAS when i got back (yes i was dying for the loo by the time I got back!!) so he doesnt know . . . . :blush:

He wouldnt believe it was a line TBH it has to be more or less in neon letters before he believes it. Thats why the Digis are good for him, will be doing one of those on sat all being well :)

ah, bless, i bet its gonna kill you to keep it in, it would me (mouth almighty :blush:) i understand about him not believing it until its in his face, my dh is like that, a line is definatly NOT a line with him :dohh:

oh atleast ya got us lot to get excited with you, i cant wait for tomorrows update already :happydance:

how are you feeling in yourself?

I feel fine, terrified and excited all at the same time and already started the knicker check dash at work!!! Another sign i am getting a :bfp: and not af is i have loads of CM when normally i am drying up about now. Scares the crap out of me though as it feels a bit like AF.

How are you? Any symptoms?

nah, nothing. iv had lots of cramps and pains, nearly everyday actually but to be honest this may well be normal, i have a feeling this is not my month but im happy to have ov naturally, it means we will have a lot more chance now :happydance:

Yay Razcox! That is a total BFP! :happydance:

I'd love to fast forward to next week right now so I can test :cry:

Rant:

Neighbor came home with her baby and I just want to scream! Their house is deemed "unfit for human habitation", they have a major flea infestation from their revolving door of pets, neither seem to have jobs right now, and she drank/smoked/used drugs the entire pregnancy and she gets to come home with her and not pay a dime for her medical care (unlike most of us in the US) and nearly weekly ultrasounds (because she was high risk) while the state throws her more money to continue, if not support her to live the way she does. Arrrggghhh!!! I am just hoping her baby has a chance and that she doesn't smoke or do drugs while breastfeeding.

Yay Razcox! That is a total BFP! :happydance:

I'd love to fast forward to next week right now so I can test :cry:

Rant:

Neighbor came home with her baby and I just want to scream! Their house is deemed "unfit for human habitation", they have a major flea infestation from their revolving door of pets, neither seem to have jobs right now, and she drank/smoked/used drugs the entire pregnancy and she gets to come home with her and not pay a dime for her medical care (unlike most of us in the US) and nearly weekly ultrasounds (because she was high risk) while the state throws her more money to continue, if not support her to live the way she does. Arrrggghhh!!! I am just hoping her baby has a chance and that she doesn't smoke or do drugs while breastfeeding.

that is so wrong about your neighbour!! how does this actually work? iv known drug users keep their kids as they say they are better off with their parents, so getting off your head while you have a baby in a cot for god knows how long and having all sorts of scum in your house is not abuse? you cant tell me them kids are looked after and loved and played with, more like they get used to coping in dirty houses, with random scum and sitting alone!
sorry, it just brought back memories of a little girl i looked after once whos mum was a smack head, her mum didnt even know me yet left her kid with me, what does that tell you?

Oh my god, I go away for a boring financial services exam and come back to the amazing news for Razcox. Looks amazing hun and fx'd it will stick nicely. Congratulations, I am well chuffed for you.

Topaz, the kittens do look like mice but very very cute ones!! I'd love to breed a cat and be able to see them grow from so tiny. How is the little one doing?

Menagerimom, I don't know how you manage without saying something to your neighbour. I would end up saying something and make myself hated. I really hope she looks after the baby.

Bad news on my side is that looks like I have not ovulated this month, temps have stayed constant and I have now had a pos OPK and stomach pains for 4 consecutive days so looks like eggy is struggling to come out. I was ill for the first week of the month, I have also been very stressed about this exam and not sleeping and working 18 hour days so it is no bl**dy wonder my body has said enough! I am not sad though, it is a bit frustrating but I'm not going to get hung up about it. Next month will be my month!

Bumski, drop in temps could be implantation, don't count yourself out just yet!! Cramps are very positive news...

Hope everyone else is ok xx

sounds just like me last cycle sarah i had pains for a week until i finally ovulated.
the little one is gaining weight now slowly but surely.

wow...just thought i'd pop in to say hi and....i see a BFP!!!

congrats razcox!! :happydance:

keep them coming ladies!! i want you all as bump buddies!

cant wait to see your next test razcox! :flower:

as for me...i am feeling very tired at work and sicky when i first get up in the mornings. my bbs are so tender at the moment. got my first midwife appt 4th Nov, should have 12 week scan first week of Dec :happydance:

hope your all ok and keeping positive :flower:

Morning all!

Babybears - Thanks for popping in! Its great news about all your symptoms even if it does make you feel a bit crappy xxxx

Topaz - So glad the little one is gaining weight i'm sure he will catch up to the others by the time they are bigger x

Sarahjane - Sorry you have been sto stressed but dont rule yourself out yet. In feb i got highs on my CBFM for a week i was really stressed but we still DTD and then 2 weeks later i got a :bfp: out of it. Will be keeping everything crossed for you xx

menageriemom - Thats awful about your neighbours, i sear some people should have the pill piped into there water supply to stop them breeding!!! How are you doing today?

Bumski - Any update on you? I am having a few cramps as well but i seem to get this everymonth weather i got a :bfp: or AF. Its all so confusing!

AFM - Did another IC and the line was darker and thicker which is great news and i am now classing it as my :bfp: :happydance:

Here it is:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004.jpg

And inverted:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004-1.jpg

My temps are nice and stable at 37.08 so just got to wait and see what happend now. If all is going well next week i will ring the doctors and sort out my early scan.

that is a fantastic line razcox :happydance: what will be your next test, looking forward to it :thumbup:

topaz, them kittens are gorgeous, i love cats but dh has never had one and thinks they are all out to attack him, mind you when we first got together i had a cat and he did jump on dhs head all the time :haha:

sarah, boo for no ov :growlmad: i know that feeling all to well, hopefully like topaz says it could just come late, especially if your still having positive opks, fx for you :hugs:

any symptoms on your side yet menageriemom? this 2ww is killing me, the first one was not so bad because i wasnt 100% sure i had ov until blood test.

where are you babydustand cupcake ? how are you both getting on ?

i caved and tested today, BFN of course, wish i hadnt done it now though because i feel like shit :cry:, you would think im used to it by now, think i will try and wait until next week now and see if i get af by tues, knowing me that wont happen but dont fancy another BFN :nope:

thats a lovely line, especially for an ic, cant wait to see a frer. def a bfp.

im off to the shops later to get my grapefruit juice im gonna go all out this cycle.
need to do my mia spell later as well.

bumski you need to wait a few more days for your bfp to show up. beanie only implanted yest by the looks of your chart.

I agree bumski its a bit early to test but that dip does look good xxx

oh i hope your both right, i need to stop thinking about it so much, i dont think that helps :blush:

what is the spell about topaz?

i bought a fertility bracelet (rose quarts) and a stone to go under my pillow and she does a spell to increase fertility and you have to do some things when she sends them to you. she has very good reviews and all the money she makes goes to charity as her son has kidney disease.
i paid £7 for the braclet stone and charm very pretty as well as helping me get my bfp

i bought a fertility bracelet (rose quarts) and a stone to go under my pillow and she does a spell to increase fertility and you have to do some things when she sends them to you. she has very good reviews and all the money she makes goes to charity as her son has kidney disease.
i paid £7 for the braclet stone and charm very pretty as well as helping me get my bfp

aww how sweet, i hope it helps bring your bfp, if nothing else its nice to have something positive when ttc anyway.
how auful about her son :nope:

That sounds lovely, i have a book of spell and there are some in there for fertility, not tried them mind!! I also have a necklace that is an acorn made of tigers eye that used to belong to my great nan. The acorn is symbol of huge potential and good luck and tigers eye is meant to bring luck. Think i will be wearing this the next few weeks!

WOW i come back and see BFP congratulations razcox & what a fab line that is on a IC cant wait untill you test again!! :)

sarahjane - sorry about OV :( i know how that feels i never ovulated for ages :cry: but dont count yourself out my sisters friend got told she never ovulated the month she had her blood tests done but she actually fell pregnant lol..

bumski - sry about your BFN but your not out yet!! :) and it does make you feel like shit doesnt it :cry:

babybears - :) hellooo great news about your symptoms i know they may make you feel crappy but at least its worth it and you know your little beans there :)

topaz - glad the little one is doing better im sure it'll be big by the time others grown too :) sounds good about the fertility bracelet hope it works and heads you straight to your BFP!! :)

menageriemom - hope you get your BFP next week! cant wait for you to test! :)
sorry to hear about your neigbour! some people just dont deserve to have kids bahhh that upsets me hearing stories like that they just dont appreciate what they have!

ok sry if ive missed any one out. hope your all ok! :)

well sry ive been away ive had bad toothache i took my last clomid 2 days ago! but now im taken antibiotics for an abscess! im hoping it wont affect the clomid even tho drs dont think it will because if you are taken the pill it can affect it and you can actually fall pregnant so he reckons it could actually help me but im not taken into that! lol

im going to get some grapefruit juice too later! :)

i dont know when to test for ovulation because i know clomid can give false ovulation tests arghh! =/ x

i just got told my friend is also pregnant today after 3 years of trying she had OD in december and was on her last round of Clomid and shes just found out shes pregnant!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->