Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

sorry girls, been working since the kittens were born so not had chance to get pics, taking some annual leave tom so will do my best to get some pics then.

raz cant wait to see that bfp.

Morning all!! Having a mixed morning here woke up at 4:30 dying for a pee so got up and went to the bathroom where i had an overwhelming urge to POAS. The only thing i had in the bathroom was some spare CBFM sticks so they had to do. I know its bad to use opks as HPT but i felt the NEED to pee on something. On the stick i got a 2nd line not a really dark one but a line :happydance: I went back to bed for a couple of hours and took my temp at 6:30am expecting it to be low because of my trip to the loo. Wrong! Its now jumped to 37.17.

Spurred on by all this i decided to do one of my IC to see what that said and i got a :bfn: so not sure what to do tomorrow now. Do i test with FMU on an IC or leave it until thursday to test again?

How is everyone else doing?

i really wouldnt trust ic to be honest, they never really show until your late for af, have you got any others you can try with tomorrow?

wow your temp has shot up, its all a good sign, i cant wait for your update :winkwink:

No i only have IC and digis for when i get a :bfp: i didnt buy any more FRER for some reason and wont be able to get DH to take me to ASDA to buy one until AF is late (i cant drive). . . He doesnt believe in early testing. :(

No i only have IC and digis for when i get a :bfp: i didnt buy any more FRER for some reason and wont be able to get DH to take me to ASDA to buy one until AF is late (i cant drive). . . He doesnt believe in early testing. :(

ha, that sounds familiar, dh doesnt like me testing early either. i told him i either i do them with him or when hes not there, lol.

if you have plenty of them i would do one every morn now, then atleast if a line starts to appear you can see it getting darker
( that, and it feeds my obsession checking on your results, :blush:)

LOL well I have squirreled some away in the bathroom now in case I need to pee at silly o'clock again tomorrow morning :thumbup:

I just dont feel like AF is on the way, :shrug: got more HB today as well

oh its sounding good :happydance: lol at hiding some away, i forget where i hide the things :dohh: what day are you due af?

AF is due to show her fugly face on Friday, temps normally go down the day before on CD13 so if they are still high i will be very positive . . . Two days to go!

How are things at the start of the 2WW? I am always really positive at the start lol!

Razcox things sound really promising!! FX'ed those temps stay up! Keep us updated!

Is it even possible not to symptom spot? Pressure in my lower belly has got me all excited but I know it's crap because I'm only around 4DPO. I just wish these days would go by faster!!

I can't wait for kitten pics Topaz!!

Sounds promising Razcox, fx'd that your temp stays up high! :)

i would'nt trust the IC, cant wait till you test again and give us the results were all waiting for! :)

well i took my last Clomid today & my period has now gone :happydance:

so looking forward to this month!! :)

i've been up all night with toothache!! :( i cant get into the dentist for 2 weeks to top it off i think its a bloomin abcess! not so good im in so much pain cant tolerate toothache :cry::dohh:

and now i have to go to the hospital after 6 to see if they can help me! :(

hope everyone else is good today :)

right girls here are some pics, cant really see the kittens that well though.

Attachments

• SAM_0279.jpg
    SAM_0279.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
  • SAM_0284.jpg
    SAM_0284.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6
Awww look how tiny they are! How many are there in total? (Sorry if you said that already!)

there are 4. 2 boys and 2 girls/

3 are doing really well but one little boy is slow to gain weight but he is a fighter so think he is just gonna be a slow gainer.

they weigh 120-150g now at 5 days old.

Aww so cute xxx Cant wait to see them grow up a bit x

Well i POAS again this morning with FMI and i got this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005.jpg

Which doesnt show it very well because of the flash so i invereted it:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005-1.jpg

Its a faint line but in real life i can see its a line and i am normally crap at spotting faint lines! Will do another one tomorrow and then a FRER or something on Friday so i am not classing this as my :bfp: just a very good sign!

OMG!!!!!!!!! That is BFP!!!!! I know its faint but its definatly there and definatly pink. YAY!!!! :happydance::happydance: a BIG MASSIVE congratulations from me :hugs: XXXXXX

Wow weeeeee Razcox - def looks like a BFP to me too!!! Congrats :happydance:

How are your temps this morning???

Can't wait for the FRER:happydance:

My temps have dipped a tiny bit but there were very high yesterday at 37.17 and have gone back to my more normal 37.08 so still way above the cover line. Told my DH AF is due tomorrow so will be able to convince him to take me to ASDA tomorrow night to get a better test to pee on friday morn the day AF is really due but shhhhhh dont tell him!!!

what you talking about not classing that as a bfp. thats a bloody great bfp misses. i can see it with out inverting or increasing the size of the pic.

i just knew it was your month and this one is gonna stick. so happy for you hun.

let me know when your happy for me to update the front page.

Will do Topaz i think its sinking in a bit more now, i will be a bit happier when i am best when AF is due so fingers crossed you will be able to update it saturday . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->