Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Will have to check out the thread in first tri, thanks ladies as well i am chuffed with the digi too :)

Never tried the grapefruit juice thing as i cant stand the stuff! I just used pre seed

yay saw your digi test razcox :happydance: so happy for you!!

yes good idea sarahjane, i will set up a new thread in the first trimester forums so we can all join that! how exciting! it wont be long and we will all be in there bump buddies together x

i have set it up called 'Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!' cant wait for you all to join :flower:

Congratulations Babybear!!! We must be due around the same time. :happydance:

yay saw your digi test razcox :happydance: so happy for you!!

yes good idea sarahjane, i will set up a new thread in the first trimester forums so we can all join that! how exciting! it wont be long and we will all be in there bump buddies together x

i have set it up called 'Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!' cant wait for you all to join :flower:

Congratulations Babybear!!! We must be due around the same time. :happydance:

thanks...congrats to you aswell! i'm due 15th June I think, so yes we are very close!! :happydance:

heres a few pics of one of the kitties (they all look the same so far)
they look more like kittens now and there eyes are showing signs of opening soon.

Attachments

• SAM_0321.jpg
    SAM_0321.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0322.jpg
    SAM_0322.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4
  • SAM_0323.jpg
    SAM_0323.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
Awww they are so cute already with the tiny wiskers and little dark ears xxxx

yeah they are starting to colour up now, think i have 2 seal(brown) and 2 blue (grey) they will have white bodies and coloured head leg and tails.

wow! those kittens are gorgeous :)

nice to see you back babybears hope your doing ok :) x

razcox congratulations!!!! praying for a little sticky bean for you!! :)

my toothache has gone now! the antibiotics have kicked in!! :) juts gotta wait to go get that tooth out now :)

hope everyone else is ok :) x

Aww Topaz they are looking more kitten like now :) It will be adorable when they are mobile and playful!!

BFN FRER at 9DPO - not worried just upset I couldn't wait LOL. Not buying any more tests until Tuesday.

awww sry about BFN menageriemom, but dont worry could be early! :)

how are you anyways :) xx

If you mean me, I'm pretty good! Been a little PMS'ey, though! Or I hope it's pregancy hormones. DH is luckily an understanding man LOL

Do you know if you are close to OV'ing? I know using OPKs with PCOS is kind of dicey but you do temp, right?

Morning all how is everyone today??

menageriemom - Sorry about the :bfn: but it is still early so keeping everything crossed for you xx

Bumski - How you doing hun?

Babydust - How is it going so far have OV been yet or still waiting?

AFM - Well POAS again to make sure my lines are getting darker and things are going the way they should. Seeing the lines getting darker helps to reassure me and keeps me positive so i will prob keep POAS every 48 until i get my 3+ on a digi. Here is todays test:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0007.jpg

Next one on wednesday!

yay razcox those lines are looking good :happydance: not been on for a couple of days so i will have to go and check out your digi :winkwink:

glad your tooth is feeling better babydust :thumbup: not long now until you ov, are you getting any signs of it approaching?

topaz those kittens are absolutely adorable!!! i bet it will be horrible to let them go :cry:

hi babybears, yay for setting up a new thread, i will have to hurry up and start a new cycle, i am going to be very positive next time, just hope it doesnt take 2-3 months to ov again :cry:

sorry about bfn menageriemom,it sucks doesnt it :growlmad: your still very early though and fx its just round the corner :winkwink:

how are you both sarah and cupcake? not long until you both start peeing on sticks, i cant wait to see the results

hey glasgowgal, keep those seats warm in the new thread, i think there will be another one of us moving over pretty soon x

AFM my temp dropped this am, which i expected as i knew this is not my month, bfn again today which i also expected, im ok with it but im ready to get af now so i can move onto a new cycle, bit gutted though because i will be about cd9 when i get my clomid so wont be able to use them this time round, iv got a funny feeling i only ov from the right side too as both times iv had pains on the right and i didnt ov for two strange cycles in between :shrug: i hope not though because that probably means this will be a long month :dohh:

menageriemom - its not here yet, but im sure its on its way :) i dont temp just use OPK's all that temping stresses me so i thought its not worth it lol..

bumski - sry about your temp going down, im sure next month will be your month!! keep thinking positive hun well i have lots of EWCM at the moment!!
but because ive had toothache i havent been testing for ov with opk's or anything lol so dont know but im sure shes just approaching

razcox wow them lines are looking fab hun!! :) :hugs:

ohh im gonna be keeping my eye on you this month babydust, go catch that egg hun :winkwink:

any update menageriemom, i need to feed my addiction searching for lines :blush:

Oh I wish LOL!! I am out of tests right now but I may run out to get a few this afternoon and test mornings up til AF gets here or something better happens. But I'd also love to have the restraint to wait until Thursday.

Have you taken any more bumski?

erm....... yup :blush:

i did a superdrug one at 11dpo on sat which was bright white and ic this am which again is bright white, im just trying to use them up.....honestly:winkwink:

13dpo today, im just waiting to see when i get af because iv never had a "normal" cycle yet, i was hoping i would have a 13 day lp but i have no sign of af arriving yet, i had more af pains last week, now i have nothing :shrug: typical, lol

lol! im hoping to catch that damn egg!! :thumbup:

i hate waiting for af to arrive! im like that i have all cramping about a week before she arrives then i do actually leading up to it but then when shes here "OUCH"

i dont want to see her damn uglyu face for 9 months now!! haha oh well im hoping f'xd ey! :)

whos testing next?? :)

i have a while before its me bahhh! :)

Such beautiful kitties Topaz - I want one to add to my brood... 3 already and counting plus a little dog too!!

Aww bumski - grrr about the temp drop... but you never know... just have to see if af shows up... if she does I hope its the start of regular cycles to come and a lovely shiny new BFP for November :)

Lovely lines Raz! You're well on your way now - stick beanie, stick :baby:

Sarah - whats the latest with you... have you thought about testing yet?

Menagerie - gl with the testing over the next few days... fingers crossed for you hun

Babydust - yay bet you're looking forward to catching eggy!! Tons of babydust to you hun.

AFM I'm about to hit the testing phase lol - 9dpo tomorrow... I got my BFP in August at 9dpo... but I'm not going to test... or I hope I don't cave.

Don't have any particular symptoms, usually my boobs are way sorer than they are now... juust slightly tender down the sides. I have no cramps or pain and the left hand nagging pain cleared up after about 3 days at 7dpo. So I'm not hopeful at all :cry:

Feeling a little down about it all really. Feel exhausted and depressed about work at the moment... How my life hasn't panned out... How I would have been just over 7 months pregnant right now and looking forward to telling my sh*tty company to take a running jump in December... :( Now I have nothing... no end in sight for a really stressful and backstabbing work environment :(

Aggghhh sorry ladies - just think I need to vent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->