Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

hey ladies :kiss:

babydust - im ok thanks...just very tired all the time!

bumski - sorry you dont think this is your month :nope: just try to keep positive for next month. you WILL get your BFP for christmas!! :happydance:

hope you are all ok...and GL to those waiting to test! fx'd!

i need more of you in my thread in the first trimester! only glasgowgal and me at the mo! come on ladies i want to see more BFP's!

Razcox - how are you feeling?

x

To cheer myself up lol I POAS!

8DPO - is this a nasty evap - A new RESPONSE test they were selling in asda - can detect HCG at 12.5.

What do you think?

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 13
Its defo pink... came up in the 5 min time limit this test has - just don't know how reliable these tests are...

I'm thinking its an evap for now and am going to steer clear of the tests for a couple of days... Am stressed enough as it is and you can see from my track history I don't have a great pregnancy history :cry:

evaps dont usully havecolour so i think you could have a nice suprise in a few days when you test again.

Thanks Topaz - not getting my hopes up!!!

If it turns out to be a BFP which I doubt - all you can say is that this seems to be a very lucky thread!

How you doing anyway Topaz - are the little kitties keeping you busy or is mum doing a very good job of looking after them?

she is the pefect mum, i havent done anything for them yet. they are starting to open their eyes now. the small boy was the first, its always the small one that is the more advanced. lol.

im on puppy watch now as the dog is due pups any time. will have my hands full there. lol.

as for ttc, im hoping the ewcm is gonna kick in soon cos not got much so far and drining plenty of grapefruit juice. rather worried my cycle is gonna be dodge again as the last two cycles have been crap.
will be going to my donors on wed thurs and fri.

OMG - you really do have your hands full... Ahhh once the kitties open their eyes - thats the best part!! :) And pups on the way too - wooo weeee!!! You must keep us updated...

Ah just read the first page of your journal... so you'll be going back to the first donor again? That'll be lovely to have the same father for both children :) How you finding raising your little one alone? Glad you have a supportive family around you!

Funnily enough I don't get much in the way of EWCM but don't seem to struggle conceiving... just have never kept a pregnancy past 8 weeks! And can't stomach the grapefruit juice - totally hate it, makes my stomach churn lol!!

GL though - lets hope it works this cycle!!!

thanks hun, i dont find it too hard dont know what some single parents moan about, but i do have a very supportive family so i guess that helps.

yep def have my hands full. puppys were planned but kittens werent. id decieded to stop breeding the cats now i have callum but he sneaked this litter in little minx.

This mornings test:

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 9dpoa.jpg
    9dpoa.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
Morning all!! How is everyone doing today?

Topaz (I'm sure you name is beth though am i right?) - You are going to have your hands full thats for sure but it must be wonderful to watch them grow. Cant wait for Ela to have pups.

Babybear - Where is the thread? Am i being blind because o cant seem to find it!! I am feeling fine thanks, bit of HB, sore boobs on and off lower back is killing me all good signs.

Cupcake - I can really see a ine on the first of this mornings tests and i know how much colour leaks when taking a photo so it must look pretty good in real life. I would say you are cooking a :bfp: there hun :happydance:

Bumpski - Sorry about the temp dip and the :bfn:'s will still be keeping everything crossed for you hun xxx

AFM - I am a POAS addict and felt the need to do another digi just to get the 2-3 so it means i will have to buy another one just to get the 3+ later! Oh well it really helped to reassure me everything was ok so i guess its worth it! Here it is :happydance:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0008.jpg

thats def a bfp cupcake :happydance: and razcox thats digi is fab. sticky beans for both of you this time.

and yes it is beth.

wow they are rolling in now, who is next?

LOl thought it was but i am not good with names! Good with faces but that doesnt help over the web does it! My name is Rachel BTW :)

Nice Ticker Raz!! :) and love the digi! woooo :)

this is beginning to be a nice lucky thread lately!! :)

thats gotta be a deffo BFP cupcake those lines look good!! :thumbup: keep them tests coming!! :)

hoping for sticky beans for you both x

wow topaz your gonna have puppies too, i'd say you deffo have your hands full!!! :)

Hope everyone is good, i did an OPK yesterday but it was negative :( so im just gonna wait and see ill test again later or 2morro, :)

btw my name is Helen :) x

ohh iv had a very brief look through and wow cupcake that is def a bfp!!!! :happydance: congratulations hun!!! :hugs:
i will come and catch up properly late xx

Horay puppies! Gotta have some piccys later i love beagles xx

think it will be a while she is only in the first stages can go on for ages. then again it might be a false alarm she seams quite settled now. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->