Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Good luck to the momma dog Topaz!

Cupcake that is awesome. Congrats :happydance: I'm so jealous of your tests Razcox!!

:bfn: on a $ test this AM .... still not terribly worried at 11DPO. Gave DH my tests and told him not to give me another until Thursday morning. I want a baby more than ever right now and it's killing me to keep seeing one line! :cry:

wow congrats cupcake!! :happydance: that is definately a BFP!! :happydance: this is such a lucky thread! so happy for you...this will be your sticky bean!

please come and join us in the bump buddies thread in the first trimester (razcox well done for finally finding it!)

topaz - wow you are going to have your hands full...kitties and pups, must be lovely though.

menageriemom - fx'd its still early days, hope your get your BFP on thursday!

i am claire by the way, my friends call me claire bears or just bears so thats why i chose babybears as my name on here :kiss: x

looks like a false alarm today. but she is all set up in the pen and will get up through the night to check on her. but i should have puppy pics for you by the end of the week.

oooo cant wait to see the puppy pics :happydance:

menageriemom - i have my fingers crossed its just to early for you, hope you get that BFP when you test again!!

this is really beginning to look like a lucky thread!! cant wait for us all to get our BFP's and join that thread!! :) x

Hello ladies...

I'm thinking its not a BFP - tested with a Superdrug test and got a BFN - no hint of a line and they are supposed to be more sensative than the Predictor test I sent through this morning.

So I'm thinking these new predictor tests are giving me an evap line... gonna see if I can see anything else on the thread about them...

How miserable :( plus its still early - would have been a miracle to have gotten a BFP at 8dpo

Its defo an evap - just found out predictor is notorious for this...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/415025-warning-predictor-tests.html

No bun in the oven sadly girls :cry:

DO NOT BUY THE PREDICTOR TESTS IN ASDA!!!

That's so cruel Cupcake, I'm sorry! :hugs: but you are still only at 8DPO so don't count yourself out yet

Awww cupcake i'm sorry but as you say 8DPO is early so dont give up yet hun xxxx

menageriemom - Sorry about the BFN, it does get more disheartening to see that one line then just get AF sometimes xxx

Beth - Keep us posted on your girly xxx

AFM - Well i did an IC again this morning and the test line is as dark at the control line so i am really happy! Going to have a POAS break now i think as i am happy my levels are rising as they should. Just want to skip forward a few weeks to my scan now so i can see bubs. Time feels like its crawling.

aww cupcake thats so cruel =/ but like you said hun it was early so your not out yet!! :)

woooop!! raz your levels are rising, it wont be too long and you'll see little bubba on that screen!! :) :thumbup:

well i still havent ovulated yet! i ovulated last month on my own and now after taken clomid i havent got anything yet :cry:. but as my ticker says i should ovulate in a day or so, so i'll keep checking i hope it happens and not just lets me miss!!..

i ovulated this time last month arghhh!! its too stressful, i have my 21 day bloods taken on the 3rd so im sure i'll know by then!...

Just a quick update from me...

So I spoke to a representative of the Predictor tests. She says their tests don't give evap lines and if I had a positive then it had detected HCG in my unrine.

So I said there must be something wrong with the tests as SD which is much more sensative hadn't given me a positive.

She says I must of had more diluted urine for that test - granted it was another sample but I think if i was showing a + on the Predictor test, I should of had a darker one on SD...

So I said I'll go buy some more tests and poas again and also get my husband to take one as I expect he'll get a line too...

So I just peed and have a negative Predictor test now! WHat do you think that means? Have I had a chemical pregnancy?

its possible it was a chemical hun. or perhaps just really crappy tests.
:hugs::hugs:

yeah it could have been a chemical pregnancy but it could be just the fact those tests are crappy and giving all us women false hope, should be banned and be taken off the shop shelves its happend in more cases then one...

Hi all

Been away for a while (well sort of) have nipped in and seen how you are all doing but haven't been on long enough to post.

Lucy - my money is on it being a bad test. If they admitted liability every time one of their tests didn't work they's be bankrupt by now!! Stay positive though as 8DPO is really early so you can still have the Halloween bubba xx

Beth - how are the mums? Hope they are both doing well and that after false alarm you have a nice straightforward birth

Claire - love the new pic - you look really pretty! Glad pregnancy is going so well

Rachel - good to see the digi's when is the scan (did you say you were having an early one?)

By the way, my name is Sarah :wacko:

menagerie - what is your name? Soz about the BFN but there's still time hun so stay positive xx

AFM temps went a bit mad yesterday but back on track today. Not a single symptom to mention but lots of people say that so I'm staying positive until I get AF. Going to test Sunday I think although if I am good I may wait til Monday/Tuesday. Either way, I have a full health check with BUPA via work on 9th Nov which asks all sorts of baby related questions based on the pack I have received so I may be able to do something sooner via them rather than waiting until 12 months for NHS (fingers crossed) DH also now has the stuff needed to do a SA and we agreed that he'd do it in Nov if no joy this month. Either way I am not going to worry too much.

On a lighter note DH told me the other day that when he went to the docs they explained the process for SA (ie sperm needs to get to hospital within an hour) DH then asked the doctor "is there any problem DTD on the carpark to save time?" :haha: Fortunately I wasn't there or I'd have killed him!! The Dr responded with "that's fine but you may get arrested!"

DH tells me the Dr saw the funny side!! How embarassing hey!!

:rofl::rofl:

oh sarah, your temp drop could be implantation.

will try and get more kitty pics for you all. still no sign of puppies, she is gonna leave me waiting all week

Cupcake - It sound like it may have been a crappy test and just to early to tell xxxx So sorry hun xx

Sarah - Dont have a date for the scan as i am not sure whats happening yet. Got the doctors tomorrow and i am hoping they wont be a bunch of ass holes and that they will book it for me. If not though the EPU last time said to call them and they would book me in so i know i am getting an early scan just not sure when yet.

Temp drops are great news though of the 3 times i have gotten a :bfp: two have had bit temp dips and the one that didnt was an early MC so it could be a good sign of implantation.

Claire you are gorgeous! Hope all is going well! :) Sarah I'm so glad you have the option to get things checked out... FX'ed for good news for the both of you! My DH would have said something very similar :dohh:

Ok... I will be brave LOL my name is Bailey :blush:. Can somebody put together a post with names/usernames? I am feeling so scatterbrained today :shock:

Going to be testing again tomorrow morning (13DPO) with a dollar store test. I've had one short episode of cramps (yesterday) otherwise I have been feeling aches and pains in my abdomen and hips. Could just be AF coming on! She is due Friday.

Claire you are gorgeous! Hope all is going well! :) Sarah I'm so glad you have the option to get things checked out... FX'ed for good news for the both of you! My DH would have said something very similar :dohh:

Ok... I will be brave LOL my name is Bailey :blush:. Can somebody put together a post with names/usernames? I am feeling so scatterbrained today :shock:

Going to be testing again tomorrow morning (13DPO) with a dollar store test. I've had one episode of cramps (yesterday) otherwise I have been feeling aches and pains in my abdomen and hips. Could just be AF coming on! She is due Friday.

i ve already added them to the front page hun, will add yours now. love your name, (we have a cat called that too. lol)

Ah Topaz you are so on top of things! :thumbup: Thank you!

I see animals with my name all the time, usually males! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->