Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Thanks ladies, trying not to feel too down. I feel I'm out this month, not testing anymore, so wishing the witch would hurry up and get me :)

Ohhhh Sarah sounds like implantation dip to me too - fingers crossed for you hun. Also great news about your health check, always reasurring!

Menagerie - love the name - one of my friends just called her little girl bailey :) too cute!!

Raz great news on your test progression - don't think I said with all the comotion of my false BFP! GL at docs too - hope they put you forward for scan. When I became pregnant in August after my ectopic, I just called the EPU to organise scan - cut docs out completely so if you don't get any joy go straight to EPU.

Topaz - so excited pups are on way!! Can wait to see first pics of the babies... hope it all goes smoothly for you!

hi all, razcox yay for the digi :happydance: i bet it reassures you seeing those tests darken too, cant wait until you have a scan and we can all have a nosey at your little baby :hugs:

topaz, wow!! you are going to have a house full, i can only imagine in a few weeks what it will be like when they are all running round, your very brave :thumbup:, i hope you ov soon and have a regular cycle this time

sarah, your temp looks perfect for implantation :winkwink: have you started testing yet?

hi babybears, glad everything is going ok with baby, cant wait to see your scan pic too, have you told dd she is going to be a big sis yet?

menageriemom, sorry about bfn, its not over yet though hun, i will keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

cupcake, i really thought that was a bfp, i got a line just like that when i got a faint bfp on frer, i dont want to give false hope but i definatly wouldnt count yourself out yet x

babydust have you still been doing your opks? your surge could be very short and perhaps you have missed it, have you been checking other signs for ov, fx it wont be long now :winkwink:

AFM, iv not a clue whats going on, no sign of af, i keep getting af pains but then nothing, boobs have been killing me for ages now and temp went back up this am, wtf is going on, can you look at my chart and give any advice, i just want to crack on with the next cycle now. im really worried i didnt ov as thats the only reason i can think of not getting af, but then why did everything fit perfectly on my chart. def not pregnant as another bfn on ic this morning, i had to check, just in case :blush:

by the way as you all probably know my name is carly, how old is everyone?
i turned 29 in august....

:happydance: woooop the puppies are coming!!! cant wait for pics Beth and more of the kittens too, how are they doing ?

Sarah that could be implantation dip f'xd for u :) haha the comment your DH made, made me LOL :)

ooo i love your name bailey! :) f'xd for that BFP hun!!

Rachel - cant wait for you to have your early scan and find out bubba is snug as a rug in there and sticking very well!! :thumbup:

where has bumski got too.. ?

well ive done an opk again and still no ovulation :cry: i hope ovulation arrives soon, im getting frustrated now thinking im not going too even tho ive taken Clomid :cry:

btw my names Helen :thumbup:

not sure bumski, some women dont get bfp until well after the witch is due so could be that. temps look good, guess we ll see what happens tom, if temp goes up again i think i could be a good sign. fx'd for you hun.

one puppy so far. callums gone to my mums so i can concentrate on her.

hahaha ok spooky i ask where you get too and u just posted right before i wrote it!! :)

yeah ive been checking and i have no signs its coming and its just stressing me, really just thinking i havent ovulated as i havent has any signs what so ever i had lots of ewcm and i checked for ovulation and it was negative now im all dry again ( sry tmi ) and still no god damn ovulation but i know clomid can make you dryer and can make you dry up quicker.. so i dont know i guess i just have to keep my f'xd xx

im having 21 day bloods taken 3rd november i'll guess they will know if i've ovulated by them.. and i'll see because if i dont there on about upping my dose to 100mg

oooo wonder whats going on with you, hope you get answers soon or AF arrives so you can start next cycle :)

when are you starting clomid ?

oh yay, one puppy so far, i hope mum and baby are both doing well :hugs:

lol babydust, here i am, dh has been off work today so we have had a family day which meant no computer :nope:

i really hope you do ov, its horrible never knowing when or if its gonna happen, keep bding just in case :thumbup:
i have my next appointment on the 4th november so hoping to get them then, i wont be able to start them though as i should be too far into that cycle but the way things are going who knows :shrug:

I'm gonna keep checking for it anyways hopefully it will appear soon! yes i have beed :sex: lots of it infact haha so i wont have missed my chance i dont think it just depends if i ovulate now..

just frustrating when you never know whats happening with your body, or if you've ovulated or not... its like bloody waiting for AF showing when u want it and your looking for it, it never shows when u dont want it she always shows .... lol

hope you had a nice family day hun :)

ooo one puppy beth hope mummy and baby are ok, wow your gonna be so busy soon with kittens and puppies running about and baby callum, bet he will love them though!! :D

just frustrating when you never know whats happening with your body, or if you've ovulated or not... its like bloody waiting for AF showing when u want it and your looking for it, it never shows when u dont want it she always shows .... lol

This is how I feel right now :cry: I have no idea if I OV or not yet. I decided I am going to start temping next month so I'm not spending so much money on tests and I have something to do every day!

Keep us updated on the puppies! Hope all goes smoothly :flower:

Hiya,

I had my scan today and I'm so relieved, my babe is in the right place with a strong little heart beat. :happydance: Due date given 21st June 2011 the summer solstic, how cool! :thumbup:

Got another scan next week, because they noticed some free fluid next to my ovary. Said that they are not worried, but just being cautious, which is reassuring after my ectopic.

Hope everyone is well? Haven't been on since the weekend so I'm still catching up.

Love and hugs.

L.x

think the final total is 7, but one is really tiny, not sure if she will make it, lets hope she has the fighting spirit like my tiny ktten.

yeah for puppies! Will be sending strong healing thoughts for the little one x

i think she needs it, she is too small to get the nipple in her mouth, she has lost a lot of weight over night so guess its time to start syringe feeding.

never had to do it with a pup before they are usually really strong

wow 7 pups!!! :) hope little one will pull through just like little kitten! :)

glad you had your scan glasgowgal and all went well! :) its nice they will be keeping an eye on you, im happy little bubba is in the right place, the 21st june nice EDD u have there, my OH's birthday too :)

well i tested again for Ovulation this morning and still getting Negatives :cry:

maybe i ovulated earlier but i had no signs of it so dont know nw im feeling stressed and frustrated :growlmad: hate putting everything in to get nothing out of it... lol sry just annoyed at my body. i'll keep checking but doubt its gonna happen now

cupcake - so sorry :hugs:

beth - yay for 7 pups, cant wait to see pics and i hope the tiny one gets stronger!

bailey - really hope your not out...fx'd, but like you said temping might help take your mind off poas next cycle.

bumski - yes we have told DD she is very excited!

babydust - hope you ov soon hun :flower:

razcox - so pleased your levels are increasing well :happydance: hope your docs are understanding and you get your first scan soon!

glasgowgal - so glad your scan went well hun, pic is lovely!

yay for the puppies :happydance: i really hope the little one gets stronger and just needs a little helping hand to get there, i will be keeping everything crossed for them all :hugs:

sorry about oving babydust, i understand your frustration, dont give up hope yet though because clomid can delay ov by quite a few days, perhaps your gearing up for a stronger healthier egg. even ladies with normal cycles that take it to help because DH might have sperm issues can sometimes get a later ov, try to keep positive, i know its hard but im sure it will work for you xx

menageriemom i hope you get some answers, it has helped me to chart so i can find out if and when anything goes on, sometimes its too much of a guessing game, are you due af yet? xx

im so glad everything went fine at your scan glasgowgal :happydance: that pic of your tiny baby is soooooo cute!!! i bet your over the moon, :cloud9:

cant wait to see some more pics of the other widgets kitties babys :baby:

i think af is finally starting :happydance: had BIG temp drop this am and started spotting so onto another cycle armed with everything i can, i will catch one of those eggs!!! :winkwink:

Hope the little one pulls through! You must have you hands full Beth!!

AF is due tomorrow, and I woke up with horrible cramps. 13DPO and BFN dollar test. Lots of CM and a pink tinge to some (after BD last night especially) and I'm pretty sure AF will be showing up any minute. Now it's just a waiting game :(

Hope this next cycle we get some more BFPs!!!!

ok so i just used this clomid ovulation ticker thing what dr told me about lol..
and thats what it says...

If you take Clomid for 5 days from 10/15/2010 to 10/19/2010,
you would expect to ovulate between10/24/2010 and 10/29/2010.

You can start LH testing for ovulation on 10/22/2010.

Optimally you would start making love every 1-2 days starting on 10/22/2010.

so i could have ovulated alot sooner then i thought.. or its still to come but not predicting on these ticker things because it still might not be right...

but now thinking maybe the antibiotics i was taken for my abscess could have interfierd with it... but im not loosing hope just yet its still only my 1st month!! :)

Babydust as long as you have been doing the BD you should keep your hopes up! I'm keeping my FX'ed that we have a clomid graduate soon :)

hehe thanks hun! well ive been dtd! and i'll be carrying that on haha untill i know otherwise,

my ovaries are hurting at the min but still dont mean anything haha! :)

cant wait for our next bfp!! :D

whos testing next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"