Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Didnt want to read and run but will have to wait until i get home to see it as my work monitor is crap and you can only just about see the lines on the test i did monday with it!

Here's my FRER - vvvv faint line but its pink and there if you squint...

Attachments

• FRER 12dpo.jpg
    FRER 12dpo.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 17
oh cupcake i can see all those lines :happydance::happydance::happydance:
it looks like your our next BFP!!!!! yay!!! i understand the need to know one way or the other, your getting lines on them all so its looking VERY good, congratulations hun :hugs:

really sorry the little one didnt make it topaz, aww thats so sad :cry:

i hope ov is quietly sneaking up on you babydust, the waiting is horrible, ya never know you may be in your tww without even knowing :shrug:, fx xx

Oh geez - so sorry Topaz - I missed your message about the little girl pup not making it! That is soooooo sad :cry: :cry:

Thanks Bumski! Yes I feel like a mad woman keep POAS! My OH is mad and is getting annoyed with me. Said I wouldn't do this again and now look at me....

I guess now is the test that it gets darker and I can get a pos on a digi... May get a digi in and try monday when I should start spotting if af on her way...

Told mum and she says i should have waited till af showed up... she says what if I still get af - I'll be distraught - she has a good point lol!

Oh well... what can you do when you're so paranoid everything is going to go wrong!

aww try not to worry yourself, my DH is exactly the same, he tells me to wait until im late just incase i get af, its hard though, thats why i get them without telling him :blush:

your tests are looking great, i will be keeping everything crossed that they get nice and dark for you, your due some nice good luck and i think this will be the one for you :winkwink: xx

Thanks ladies! I hope it all works out ok this time, you just never know and I don't think I'll ever be positive about a pregnancy from here on given my crappy history!

Bumski - we were bump buddies for a few short weeks last time so I hope we manage to become bump buddies very soon again and have sticky beans this time!

And with Menagerie as your cycle buddie i wish you girls both lots of luck and babydust for this cycle.

I'll keep you updated with the line progression - off to buy up SD in a bit!! hahah

Oh geez - so sorry Topaz - I missed your message about the little girl pup not making it! That is soooooo sad :cry: :cry:

i edited my post the same time you posted yours so you wouldnt have seen it.

those are def lines, the asda one looks just like mine did at 10dpo with callum. i think we need a poas box, every time someone poas before they planned to they put a £1 in. :haha:

ooo cupcake that looks like a deffo bfp cooking up there i can see those lines very well!! :)

i never POAS early i cant take the :bfn: i always wait till af is late then i'll do it hate it! :cry:

im hoping i'm already in the 2ww, but i just dont know maybe i ovulated already but if i ovulated rly early i think i would have missed my chance never mind i've always got next month but still not counting my self out just yet! :D

Haha - great idea Topaz, we'd be rich lol :)

Hey babydust - Irt certainly hope so. Not sure when I'll test next - won't say I won't till Sunday as I can't keep my promises lol ;o) I take it you don't chart so you have no idea about a temp shift to confirm your ov? Sometimes the surge is so quick and dependent how often your doing OPKs you can miss it... Hmmm - guess you're in your 2ww, fingers crossed for you hunny

Goodness me, 4 pages of updates to catch up on!

First things first - congrats to the mums, Beth on the birth of the puppies who are totally adorable and the lovely Lucy on a great BFP! Congrats hun, this one will stick for you and in 8 months you will have a little bundle of joy. How exciting:happydance:

On a sad note, sorry to hear about the pup Beth,:cry: must have been heartbreaking. Did anyone watch the prog the other day about the mad cat women? I was crying as a kitten died on there. If it makes me sad on TV, I don't know how I'd cope in real life.

Carley and Bailey, sorry to hear AF gotcha, she really is evil but this will be her last time for 9 months for you guys, next month will be your month!:thumbup:

Helen - keep up the Bd'ing just in case, FX'd you have ovulated and are swinging into the 2WW
beth - hope you get the timing right with the donor

AFM - still staying strong, no tests and no plans to test until Sunday at earliest, I have a feeling I may even wait longer than that though as I am so tired of seeing BFN's. I do however have a stash as follows - 4 FRER, 2 ASDA, 2 DIGI and some cheapies. Just scared to take them as really can't face a BFN again.
Symptoms wise, very little TBH :wacko:

Someone also asked re ages, cant remember who - I am 34 BTW (getting way too close to the scary 35 for my liking!!)

Wow Sarah you are good! I can't keep away from the tests lol no matter what I say.... I did say I'd wait to test till Halloween with you and look where I am now...

Temps still way above coverline and this is my latest FRER - am worried the lines aren't getting darker quicker :(

Attachments

• P1020500Resized.jpg
    P1020500Resized.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 11
I'm obsessed - someone stop me lol!

Just done an asda test - First one is yesterdays and second is todays - I'm hoping todays is darker... do you agree?

Attachments

• Asda 2dpo (a).jpg
    Asda 2dpo (a).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Asda 13dpo.jpg
    Asda 13dpo.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for the reassurance Topaz - I'm the biggest stresspot! You should see all these tests I've got lying round the house!! Mad... Good news that my cramps seem to have subsided, so I had full on AF stylee cramps from 10dpo through to last night 12dpo.

Hows things going on your side? You're officially in the 2WW - when do you plan to test. How are all the babies getting on?

kittens are doing great, but i have another puppy im worried about now so i ve started bottle feeding her now, she is taking it much better and is feeding from mum where as the other one wasnt so hopefully i can pull this one through. its usuallt the kittens that are stressfull and not the puppies.

i also had a girlfriend in for my dog benson today and try as he might they didnt manage to mate, think im gonna have to get hands on tom, yuck (got some gloves from the vets thankfully.

as for testing - def not before 10dpo but im workig nights around then so not too sure when i ll test. think i ll see what my temps do. hoping to see a nice implantation dip soon like i got with callum.

Oh no not another sickly pup - sounds like she's doing well tho especially if feeding from mum too - fingers crossed she's got the strength to pull through. It does sounds like stressful work hun, I know I couldn't do it!

Awww bless poor Benson! Sound like you have a mission on your hands tomorrow then lol!!!

Are you watching X Factor - that's the one good thing I look forward to on a Saturday night. Staying in with my feet up, a nice pizza and watching the TV, ahhhh bliss!

What you got planned for tonight?

that line is deffo darker cupcake!! :D deffo thinking you cooking up that nice BFP!! :)

well im not testing for Ovulation anymore as its driving me MAD! dunno how you can test so many times cupcake lol you must me going mad seein that line and waiting for it to darken! but dont worry ( i know its hard to say as what you've been thru ) :( but that new one you did today is deffo Darker!! :) im going mad poas thinking ovulation might occur but still nothing so im gonna stop now and just see what happens, and i'll see by blood tests on 3rd i guess i'll know by the time AF arrives lol...

im not POAS untill AF is late this month as i never normally do anyways, and even more now i think i aint ovulated... :( boooo!

was watching news earlier and they was on about a new blood test now in early pregnancy to detect Ectopic Pregnancies, about time they had something like that as for trying to make u wait till 12 wks for a scan is crappy...!

i ll be watching x factor, my sister is coming over tonight so we will eat pizza and watch tv and play with callum, and feed the puppy. lol, and looks like i ll be up through the night on feeding duties.

good job callum sleeps through now or else id be shattered.

im hoping we are more lucky tom with the mating (he never has a problem with my girls) i really want the £500 stud fee so i can go crazy on christmas presents for callum and its his birthday on the 8th dec too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->