Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

oohh had forgotten tonight was x factor night! Yippeee

Dh has gone out as he plays in a band and there was no way I was venturing out in the cold so I am home alone with a nice big log fire and my 2 babies. (cats) Audrey spotted a spider about an hour ago and is now in patient patrol of the cupboard it went under and will be there until it comes out. Momo is purring loudly and snuggled next to me on the sofa as usual - bless!

Tests are getting darker nicely Lucy, have you done a digi yet? I think you will prob get a positive if you do.

I am pretty certain I am out already as temps have gone through the floor again so think I will wait til Wednesday when AF would be officially late before testing, I am assuming AF will come Tuesday based on when I think I ov'd.

I hope the pup is better Beth and that Benson DTD without need for rubber gloves!! £500 will mean lots of lovely treats for Callum and a fab Christmas.

So who do you think is going to win x factor? I can't stand Katie Weasel!! Soz if anyone else is a fan...

Sarah - caved and took your advice - here's my OFFICIAL BFP :happydance:

Attachments

• CB digi 13dpo.jpg
    CB digi 13dpo.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1
that line is deffo darker cupcake!! :D deffo thinking you cooking up that nice BFP!! :)

well im not testing for Ovulation anymore as its driving me MAD! dunno how you can test so many times cupcake lol you must me going mad seein that line and waiting for it to darken! but dont worry ( i know its hard to say as what you've been thru ) :( but that new one you did today is deffo Darker!! :) im going mad poas thinking ovulation might occur but still nothing so im gonna stop now and just see what happens, and i'll see by blood tests on 3rd i guess i'll know by the time AF arrives lol...

im not POAS untill AF is late this month as i never normally do anyways, and even more now i think i aint ovulated... :( boooo!

was watching news earlier and they was on about a new blood test now in early pregnancy to detect Ectopic Pregnancies, about time they had something like that as for trying to make u wait till 12 wks for a scan is crappy...!

You're very good baby - as you can see I've turned into a POAS madwoman! I just can't believe i've broken after I said I wouldn't but if you can stay strong then wait to af is due, its less pressure. I hope you've OV'd but just missed the surge on your OPKs. Keep positive hun x

Yay for new ectopic test, I'm off to BBC News to check it out... Will save so much heartache and can save lives!

Sarah - lovely to have some time alone all curled up in a snug house by the fire with the kitties!

So your temps have dropped? Seems a little early - could it be an implantation dip or just something affecting your temps (lack of sleep, drinking etc?)... you never know - if its just the odd random low temp you may be able to disregard!

Fingers crossed for you Topaz - I really do hope given the second chance that Benson can perform. I didn't realise you could get so much from studding... £500 will certainly come in handy for lovely xmas pressies for you little boy :) Keep us updated!!

Yay for Saturday TV and the X Factor - I'm with you Sarah - can't stand Katie W - she is sooooo fake, but I'm not sure who I want to win! That Cher is also a nightmare, god knows why she was put through! Matt Cardle is ok but I'm not sold on him TBH.

Sarah - lovely to have some time alone all curled up in a snug house by the fire with the kitties!

So your temps have dropped? Seems a little early - could it be an implantation dip or just something affecting your temps (lack of sleep, drinking etc?)... you never know - if its just the odd random low temp you may be able to disregard!

Fingers crossed for you Topaz - I really do hope given the second chance that Benson can perform. I didn't realise you could get so much from studding... £500 will certainly come in handy for lovely xmas pressies for you little boy :) Keep us updated!!

Yay for Saturday TV and the X Factor - I'm with you Sarah - can't stand Katie W - she is sooooo fake, but I'm not sure who I want to win! That Cher is also a nightmare, god knows why she was put through! Matt Cardle is ok but I'm not sold on him TBH.

OMG girl you are pregnant!!! Congratulations:happydance: I am so chuffed for you and I really hope this one sticks nicely. Get yourself booked in a the doctors asap x

I have exactly the same xfactor feelings, Matt isn't bad but he's no Will Young!
Tesco Mary is good but she's on the wrong show, on Britain's got talent she'd probably win but has she got X factor?
I love Aiden, I like that sulky performance thing he does but he may get a bit tiresome
Cher is minime for Cheryl (always think of Dr Evil when she's about!!)
Wagner is awful but as he comes into one of my branches sometimes I do have to like him - he's out soon though.
Loved Paije before it all started but not so keen now in finals
Rebecca has an amazing voice and stands a chance of winning
Treyc - has a stupid spelling for her name and too much like past winners
Hate both groups with a passion but the little lad with curly hair in One Direction is cute!
From that summary, I guess my money is on Rebecca or Aiden to win.

Only able to be on here for a minute so I just want to say CONGRATS CUPCAKE!! You're pregnant!! :)

OMG OMG OMG !! you are PREGNANT cupcake! :) wow im so excited for you and so happy for you, sending lots of sticky dust for you & hope that little bean gets snug in there and stays! :) wooo i was feeling a little down and now im all happy haha your :bfp: just cheered me up!! :) im loving that digi :happydance:

i like one direction i dont know why just do lol but i love Rebecca's Voice :)

and yes Harry is cute haha! :)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8093902/Blood-test-for-ectopic-pregnancies.html

theres the link about the ectopic blood test i think its great news, as you say saves alot of heartache and saves lives. :)

sarah could your dip not be implantation ?

Topaz hope Benson DTD for you! £500 could spoil your little man & hes such a cutie! :)

One direction were really good tonight, so was Cher. Don't like either but have to admit they were the 2 best tonight.

Implantation is my hope!! That would be a nice suprise :)

Beth, you are so efficient - is great to see another BFP on front page!

ok girlies, my body is now totally confused, either have AF on the way or it is some very very good news hmmmm...

Thanks Babyd for the article - certainly very interesting - seems its 2-5yrs away to be made available but certainly a great breakthrough. Everyone I know including myself when going through ectopic, never had a straightforward case. I was initially told I'd suffered a miscarriage, but then bloods showed a rising HCG level which had to be checked every 48hrs... that dragged on for 3 weeks until they could see something in the tube on the scan! It cetainly will be welcomed for lots of early pregnant women to come!

So did you enjoy X Factor - I thought it was a little flat tonight. Only memorable performances as you say Sarah, were one direction and Cher - never thought I'd be saying that and hate to admit it. Aiden's song didn't go so well... So we'll see who goes tomorrow - I think it HAS to be Wagner lol :)

Oh woooooooo for spotting Sarah - I doubt it could be early AF? Has she ever come early before?? Everything crossed for you that this is implantation bleeding and that you can join me with another super quick BFP... Keep us posted!!!

This is a LUCKY thread I swear!

Nope, never been early before. But there's always a first time so not getting hopes up too much!! Would love to come and join you in 1st tri this month though.

Wagner is deffo out (with belle amie in bottom 2 I recon)

Will keep you posted in the morning x Night all zzzzz (hehehe extra sleeps due to the hour!!)

Horayyy for the BFP Cupcake!!! :dance: :yipee: :happydance:

That is such good news!

Beth - Hope your boy DTD without you having to get to involved and the other little one improves. How are things with TTC, how many DPO are you now?

Sarahjane - Ohhhh hoping its good news for you as well hun this is a really lucky thread.

How is everyone else doing on this murky all hallows eve? Anyone got any plans? I LOVE halloween but not doing anything this as we are saving money for puppies and now the mini pie in my oven.

Oh also go this this morning:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0007.jpg

Thanks ladies - just hope this one sticks!

Loving the 3+ on your digi Raz!! Woooohoooo... so your 5+2 today!!! Fantastic and right on track! This is one sticky bean for sure :happydance:

Raz - can I ask when you got yout digis? I know you have dates in your sig - but do you know what DPO you were.

Going by my usual rules - O on day of second peak with CBFM - I would be 13dpo today - so was 12dpo yesterday - when would you check to see if levels rising with a second digi? I wanna get my 2-3!!! Lol - maybe I shouldn't digis make you so paranoid if you don't get what you're expecting...

wow razcox those digis are really moving along,

cupcake i only got a 2-3 weeks when i was expecting a 3+ and all was well so not always the best indicator that levels are rising

little puppy is gaining weight, :happydance: was up at 3am and 6am feeding her but she is now just above her birth weight, if she keeps it up sheshould be fine.

bensons girfriend is coming and staying with us today while her mum is at
work so hopwfully we will get lucky. this dog ttc is harder than human ttc :haha:

im 2dpo today and temp rose again so sure i ovulated. my little bean s making its way down my tube right now. im pregnant til proven otherwise at the mo.:rofl:

Cupcake i got a 1-2 at 4+1 at 15 DPO the 2 -3 at 4+4 18DPO 3+ today at 5+2 23DPO

Woohoo for 3+ DIGI! Congrats hun

On my side big horrid BFN this morning - broke all my rules and tested despite another temp drop as I has a moment of positivity. Now regret it!! Also now doubting myself over pink CM last night. Grrrr! Oh well, not out til AF comes so stay positive girl!!

Having a bad morning, opened the window and the keys fell out of the window lock into the gutter! Now have to clean the house as have been putting it off for a week!! BOO!

Be back later when I have regained some positivity ;-p

im loving your positivity topaz :)

hope Benson dtd for you today :)

loving that digi Raz its nice to know and to be reasured! :) :happydance:

Sarah try stay positive hun your not out till that :witch: arrives.. :)

cupcake - have you told DH yet ?

babybears how are you feeling ?

where's bumski :)

this thread is really becoming LUCKY lately :happydance: wont be long till we are all in 1st tri i hope! :)

yay, no problems with the dogs today staight down to it, she cant have been ready yest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->