Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

hey girls, who is using a cbfm i have 12 sticks you can have if you want cos my monitor is dead.

I think Sarah uses a CBFM?

Cupcake I am hoping for the best! Please keep us updated. Sending positive thoughts your way!!

I do indeed use a CBFM Beth (but am hoping not to need any more sticks after this month:happydance:)

Lucy, I am keeping fingers firmly crossed and preying for you (and I don't do god often!) You deserve a break so I really hope this one sticks for you xx

Sorry about the headache Helen and hope you're feeling better soon

What's everyone up to? I'm watching Enders and DH is writing a book - should keep him quiet for a few weeks hopefully!!:haha:

Hi all,

I had a note from SarahJane that you are all a wondeful group. So just thought I'd say hi :thumbup:

:dust:
to you all
xx

hi :wave: welcome to the group sarah is great at recruiting for us,

im not upto much im going to my mums for a week tomorrow, 125 miles away :)

hoping the headache will stay away for then, as i cant be doing with it its really driving me mad now its like a cluster headache,

Hello rectopathic nice of you to pop in and say hi :) hope your ok :hugs: && :dust: to you x

Hi ladies,

How are you all doing? I'm good, aside from some killer morning sickness, biggest problem is it lasts all bloody day!:haha: Of course i wouldn't swap it, but i can only eat the plainest food without hurling. :sick: Any remedies would be gratefully tested.

Raz - Congrats on your 3+.

Babydust - I hope you get good results from your tests.

Cupcake - praying that the :witch: does not come. You so deserve that :bfp: Love & :hugs: hun.

:dust:

L.x

Where does your mum live Helen? Somewhere nice?

hi rectopathic (does everyone else agree she has a great name?!) glad you came over :happydance: Everyone in here are so lovely and we are all getting a BFP this month so you chose a great one to join us!

beth - how are all of the babies today?

ginger ale is supposed to be good., i thankfully didnt have a single day of sickness with callum.

Sorry Glasgow, no ideas for the sickness but think positive, at least you won't put on too much weight (haha!) - I'd also milk it for everything you can with OH - make sure he does all of the housework, ironing, cleaning, cooking, washing etc It is his fault after all!!

Good sign is that morning sickness is a fantastic sign of a very strong pregnancy so you must have a great little fighter in there!

In seriousness, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

beth has just proved my comment about strong pregnancy totally wrong!! never believe old wives tales hehe

Glasgowgal - i dont know anything for morning sickness, my sister got told by her midwife eating crackers before you get outta bed in tha morning lol.. i dont know if that works thoough, sorry it lasts all day but thats a good strong symptom you have there :)

yeah i hope i get good results too im hoping high and not low last time i had these tests my progesterone was 3 im hoping after ovarian drilling and Clomid its alot higher! :)

Sarah my mum lives in Newcastle lol :) im a geordie but currantly live in Nottingham with OH

I love the Geordie accent! Have never been up there but am told by DH that Newcastle is a really great place. I love spending time with my mum, she lives in Wales so I don't see her that often tho :cry:

Have a great time and make sure you take a laptop/iphone to stay in touch with us gals!!

i thnk your right sarah it is a sign of a strong pregnancy, just the lack of it doesnt always mean the worst.

i was so worries all through first tri that something was wrong cos i didnt have any symptoms at all, my friend had just had a mmc and i was convinced i had too. they lost my scan referal so i didnt get my nhs scan til i was 14 weeks and i had a major melt down at 12 weeks and ended up getting a private scan and i was so worried about the lack of symptoms.

as for our mascots, lol they are doing great. starting to wobble walk now. and the puppies are doing great too, the little one is gaining weight slowly and steadily im jut doing one feed through the night now for her.
bensons girlfriend came again tody and he got the job done so i went and got some christmas presents and got the dogs all new collars.

poor callum is sportin a big bump on his head, learning to walk is dangerous, especially with laminate flooring.

as for ttc... im 3dpo today, my boobs have been aching a bit today, but i guess its too early to be a symptom.

Attachments

• SAM_0343.jpg
    SAM_0343.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0344.jpg
    SAM_0344.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0359.jpg
    SAM_0359.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4
ahh poor Callum,:hugs: I have wooden floors too so I may have the same problem when I have a toddler.

Glad little pup is growing more. She's a fighter! Are you keeping any of them? (I'd be so tempted to keep the little one after bottle feeding etc)

I think I would worry too if I had no symptoms, I have said to DH before that I will never moan about morning sickness as it must be so reassuring to know the hormones are going crazy. (I may regret those words when pregnant mind!!)

It is NEVER too early to spot symptoms:winkwink:

ooo i have wooden flooring aswell lol :) poor callum, when they start walking its so horrible its terrible when they fall over n bump into things

i said i wouldnt moan about my symptoms either haha to OH its ok ill come on here and have a good moan when im pregnant :)

i dont think its too early to start symptom spotting i think this is gonna be your month topaz :)

topaz those pics are gorgeous the kittens are coming on very well & cute :) and mummy dog is gorgeous

sarah - everyone says i love geordie accent :) Newcastle can be a nice place for people who aint visted :) i love wales :)

&& yes im taking laptop dont go anywhere without that haha

hehe wow you have 4 :) how many cats do you have just the 1 ? apart from kittens ofc! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->