Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

25! are you crazy how do you cope with all those animals lol :)

its not too bad, most of them are outside in the cattery so just have to empty litter trays a lot. lol.
this is my last litter of kittens, im givin up breeding now

hi rectopathic (hope i spelt that right) welcome :flower:

25,WOW!! you must be busy. i have 2 dogs and they are constant, always wanting attention, i dont think i would cope with even one more pet :blush:

those kittens look gorgeous, they are changing already, glad benson DTD again for you, you can relax and plan xmas now :happydance:

my best mate moved up to darlington from stoke and she has never looked back, she said people are so much more laid back and friendly up there, i would love to move from here, im originaly from cumbria but we moved because my dad was a minor.

Sorry Glasgow, no ideas for the sickness but think positive, at least you won't put on too much weight (haha!) - I'd also milk it for everything you can with OH - make sure he does all of the housework, ironing, cleaning, cooking, washing etc It is his fault after all!!

Good sign is that morning sickness is a fantastic sign of a very strong pregnancy so you must have a great little fighter in there!

In seriousness, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks SarahJane,

That's a fab idea, I think I'll draw up a list of chores for my OH tonight - lol. :haha:

L.x

glasgowgal, my friend says she swears by ginger biscuits, she always kept a pack by her bed and ate a couple before getting up, it was the first thing she said to me when i got BFP. x

I had some ginger chews that were amazing for my nausea when I was in the hospital sick for a few weeks about 8 years ago. I hope I can find them again if I ever get to experience morning sickness :) Ginger biscuits (cookies or crackers here) sound amazing!

yes Darlinton is where im originally from i was born there then we moved to newcastle & i agree the people are very laid back :)

morning all :flower: how are you doing topaz, im thinking your our next BFP, will you be testing early or are you holding out to see if af appears?

how are you doing cupcake? i hope everything is well, still thinking of you and keeping everything crossed :hugs:

normally test at 10dpo but im workig nights them, will see how my temp goes up to sat morning.

my little bean should be starting to think about implanting soon.
snuggle in beanie and a nice temp dip wold be nice to let me know your there.

Hope you get that dip, Beth!!

I've only temped for 5 days and it has consistently gone up by almost a degree (F) over those days! I've had a couple drinks the last two nights and didn't get the best sleep so I'm not sure how accurate they are. I guess we'll see when I have more days in there.

Hello all,

Thought I'd drop by - been busy with work, spent three days in Nottingham and have only just got home. I'm shattered :(

Still no af, but lines fainter than ever. Just took a CB digi when I got home and have still gotten Pregnant 1-2 but by now levels should have risen enough to have given me my 2-3. This is not a normal pregnancy and now i'm thinking it could be ectopic again.

Left hand side nagging pains kicked in as of yesterday - Its all I can think of at the moment :( My levels didn't rise properly with the ectopic last time and I would have thought if this were chemical, the bleeding would have started by now...

Anyone experienced a chemical can give any advice? When should the bleeding start?

not sure about the bleeding hun, think af can come a bit late depends when the levels drop enough. if your that concerned about an eptopic go to the doc, they might scan you, some women dont get that much hprmones in there urine so that could be you and bean could be fine.

Hello all,

Thought I'd drop by - been busy with work, spent three days in Nottingham and have only just got home. I'm shattered :(

Still no af, but lines fainter than ever. Just took a CB digi when I got home and have still gotten Pregnant 1-2 but by now levels should have risen enough to have given me my 2-3. This is not a normal pregnancy and now i'm thinking it could be ectopic again.

Left hand side nagging pains kicked in as of yesterday - Its all I can think of at the moment :( My levels didn't rise properly with the ectopic last time and I would have thought if this were chemical, the bleeding would have started by now...

Anyone experienced a chemical can give any advice? When should the bleeding start?

oh no that is really scary hun, get yourself to the drs asap and demand they check you, when i concieved at the end of july i got lines for 5 days then digi said 1-2 on 16dpo, i then started to bleed the same day and it came very heavy.
i really hope everything is ok for you and like topaz said it could just be slow rising hormones, when were you due af?

iv been for my last appointment at the hospital and they have refused me clomid point blank! im so pissed off with them, they do not know i ov last time as telling them would have stopped them prescribing anything for sure and to be honest i know i only ov because i self medicated, i know that sounds really bad and some people frown on it but to be honest im getting so bloody desperate i dont care :shrug:

i asked what the point in the appointment was and she couldnt give me a straight answer, she told me if i do ov this op will only work for 12 months, so thats 8 months we have left, so why not follow it through with the drugs :shrug:

seems asolutely pointless to me, sorry iv just come back and im fuming with them for wasting my time, if i had left everything to these drs me and dh would still be ignorantly thinking we were "normal"

hey babydust, let us know when you get your results, i hope your news is good, could do with cheering up.

hows the symptoms coming on topaz? anything different this month? only a few more days until we get a nice BFP to add :winkwink:

cupcake - can you not go to your doctors and ask them to check if its ectopic as your past of pregnancy history? maybe you have slow hormones,

bumski - sry about them not prescribing clomid thats totally crappy, mine wouldnt give me c lomid till i had ovarian drilling as he said it would work better, i think its crappy they haventt give you it can you not try that other kind of like clomid product cant remember its name sry :(

well i had blood work done rang this morning but aint back yet ill ring tomorrow :) im hoping there high

hope everyone else is good :)

i have really sore boobs :(

not really, got a bit of strange feeling in my abdo but think im looking tiny things, im quiet gassy today:blush: so could be bowel related.

getting another cold.
im feeling pretty fed up to be honest, loads of girls that i was preg with callum are now preg again and i started trying before them.

bumski you could try soy isoflavones, they are a natural clomid.

im gonna take next cycle off cos the edd would clash with my best friends wedding but im thinking of giving them a go in dec.

i tried soy the other month and got af on cd23, so not sure what went on there :shrug: will try my drs one more time, i have nothing to loose really, she is used to me moaning at her now, im not expecting much but its worth a shot.

i just hope i manage to ov without them again, we will see :shrug:

cant wait until you get your results back, i will be on tomorrow to check them out, keeping everything crossed for you, if you have ov how many dpo will you be now?

boo for missing next month topaz, lets hope it wont matter anyway, as you say you are pg until proven otherwise :happydance: i like that one :winkwink:

Cupcake please do see a doctor hun. I'm hurting for you and I hope you come out of this with good news!

Bumski your doctor sounds like a jerk! I'm sorry you have to go through that. Doesn't sound fair and I'm starting to understand your frustration.

Beth I don't blame you for being close to fed up! Heck if I were you even the dogs and cats having litters would make me jealous! LOL

Temp went back down this morning since I had a semi-sane, normal night and a good night's sleep. The weather is shit here today so I'm going to bundle up and drink coffee for a bit.

:hugs: Thanks for the visitor messages Bumski and Menagerie x

Went to EPU this morning and they said I'm worrying over nothing with faint line tests!!! Yeah right - its a good indicator that my HCG isn't rising!

So they performed bloods:

HCG 24.2
Progesterone at 7

Now bearing in mind I took a CB digi on saturday which gave me "Pregnant 1-2" and that test has a threshold of 25 its likely that my HCG isn't rising...

Progesterone is unbelievably low - they recommend at least a level of 12 in the 1st Tri...

So I have to have bloods repeated on Saturday morning but I know what the outcome will be....

Pregnancy 3 down the pan too... I just have to hope that its going to be a MC rather than an ectopic.

oh cupcake im really sorry the levels are what they are, i hope everything turns out to be ok, i really do. my cousin only got faint lines on her tests when she was gone 5 weeks but everything turned out fine, also my mate kept testing and getting BFN, also she was spotting frequently, thats why she kept testing, eventually they sent her for a scan and turns out she was 10 weeks gone, strange but true :shrug:
i dont want to give you false hope but there is still a chance everything could be normal, im not a prayer type of girl but i will be praying your levels rise nicely for sat :hugs:

menageriemom, i dont blame you for cozying up tonight, dark nights have set in here now, its just gone 5 and its pitch black, it makes me feel all christmasy :happydance:, just curiosity, what is the time difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->