Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Hey all sorry i have been a bit absent but had a stressful day. went to the loo in my break and had loads of brown cm when i whiped which caused a panic attack (at work) and floods of tears. Anyway really worried now as this is how my other two MCed started so really paranoid that this is it for us again esp as my CP is low and a bit open which is not good :(

Got a scan booked for sunday at 9:15 so just have to get through the next two days and we will know.

oh no razcox :nope: keep your feet up hun and try not to worry yourself, i know thats a silly thing to say, like i said to cupcake my mate was spotting on and off for 10 weeks so all could be fine, i hope its just your little one snuggling in.
my mum also had full blown af for 4 months, i will be keeping everything crossed for you too, i really hope by mon you and cupcake have some brilliant news, you both deserve a nice easy pregnancy. i will be thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh my, got everything crossed for you too hun. its brown blood with means its old, so try not to panick too much (i know thats a stupid thing to say)

Razcox FX'ed for you ... Beth is right brown does mean old blood. Hope everything is okay! Hope your next test shows upped levels Cupcake... we are all keeping you both in our thoughts.

Where you are Bumski it's 6:32pm here it is 2:32pm so I'm behind you by 4 hours. Right now it's getting dark around 6:30pm but Daylight Saving Time is on Sunday so it will be getting dark at 5pm soon .. time for seasonal affective disorder!

Raz sorry to hear about your spotting but it is very normal in healthy pregnancies. As everyone has said try to rest up and keep positive. I'll bet you see baby with healthy heartbeat fluttering away on the scan on Sunday.

Lots of sticky dust to you hun x x x

:hugs: I really hope it is nothing to worry about for both of you raz and Lucy :hugs:

Put your feet up and make sure you get those boys to look after you x

thought we could all do with some cheering up.
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/th_SAM_0362.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_0364.jpg
    SAM_0364.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_0387.jpg
    SAM_0387.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0390.jpg
    SAM_0390.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
aww topaz, those kittens are SOOOO cute! oh i want one, lol, how old are they now?
cd9 and all is still quiet my end, fx something will happen this month.

i hope both of you are ok cupcake and raz, you have both been through so much already you dont deserve this. GL girls :hugs::hugs::hugs:

any news babydust :winkwink:

they are 3 weeks old today
the big one is a video, if you click on it it will take you to photobucket

oh my got my fingers crossed that everything is fine, for you both raz and cupcake

keep your feet up and take it easy :)

well no news here i rang up and they said ring back monday arghhh!!! ...

i dont know when i ovulated or if i ovulated so i dont know how many days i am, i should have ovulated earlier then im meant to dr's said with me taken clomid,

i was gonna take a test today but i think its too early so im waiting till 10dpo at least

oh my got my fingers crossed that everything is fine, for you both raz and cupcake

keep your feet up and take it easy :)

well no news here i rang up and they said ring back monday arghhh!!! ...

i dont know when i ovulated or if i ovulated so i dont know how many days i am, i should have ovulated earlier then im meant to dr's said with me taken clomid,

i was gonna take a test today but i think its too early so im waiting till 10dpo at least

oh what a pain in the ass!!! :dohh: they really do like to keep you waiting, did you continue doing opks anyway, incase you ov a bit later?
so when is testing time? :winkwink:

not long now for you topaz, i cant believe how cute they are, they have really changed in 3 weeks, i bet callum adores them :hugs:

how are things for you sarah and menageriemom? any signs of ov approaching? nothing for me to report, im still in the land of bordem :growlmad:

just had a nosey at your chart topaz, those temps are looking very nice and high, higher than the rest actually, mmmmm, looking good i think :winkwink:

not sure if thats cos of my cold though. i ve also been up loads through the night as well as jewel refuses to use a litter tray in the same room as the kittens

i ve had no symptoms yet excet gas:blush: but that could be all the orange juice im drinking causing that

if toms temp goes up i might start getting a little excited but wont be able to temp after that cos on nights sat/sun.

not sure if thats cos of my cold though. i ve also been up loads through the night as well as jewel refuses to use a litter tray in the same room as the kittens

i ve had no symptoms yet excet gas:blush: but that could be all the orange juice im drinking causing that

if toms temp goes up i might start getting a little excited but wont be able to temp after that cos on nights sat/sun.

oh no, i like to nosey at your chart, it keeps me entertained while mine are, well, not doing much :shrug:, lets hope you get a nice spike tomorrow then,

gutted for you, nights on the weekend, i hope they are paying you well.

its probably gonna be my last set as the new job im moving to doesnt have them

Beth send one of those adorable kittens over here LOL!! They are super cute, love the little noises :) So do you have to move for the new job? I hope not!

Babydust sorry you have to keep waiting! How frustrating!! Hope you get some news soon :flower:

Nothing too exciting here... CD8 going to start OPKs at some point, I just got them in yesterday. I started to freak out because they were supposed to be delivered and the mailman drove straight by.. a 1/2 hour later he came back and put them in my box.

I lost one of my pets on Tuesday.. my nearly 3 year old roborovski hamster passed away :cry: but he had a long, good life. He is survived by his granddaughter who I also have.

aww sorry about your hamster menageriemom :cry: its horrible loosing a pet :hugs:
hope you enjoy the new job topaz, i bet you will be glad not to do nights anymore :thumbup:

i work in the main hosital in leeds at the mo and will be moving to one of the community units which is actually 5 mins from me, shame i ll still have to take callum to my mums but the commute will still be a bit shorter.
not sure when i start there though, they are hoping to shut my ward by the end of the month though.

will be better for callum no nights sundays and christmas off every year.

i tested for ovulation all the way till day 21 and i still had no ovulation so i gave in plus im at my mums now without OH so no point in keep checking really, I'll just see what the blood results say now i hate waiting i had them done wednesday & still not back arghh

wel i did a pregnancy test today and it was negative i'll test again sunday, then if not im due af on wednesday so i'll test after then if the :witch: dont show, i never normally do tests till after af date but because ive taken clomid i was excited thinking welll ooo i could be but then again i was like i dont even think i ovulated..

i mean it might be just too soon as i dont know when i ovulated or if i did im not gonna lose hope yet im still in the game till she shows...

my boobs are really killing me and im constipated but gassy :( driving me insane i noticed today when i poas i have #a lot of protein in my pee :(

im gonna be a zombie tonight at my night shift. been up all night with callum, he has my cold and has been coughing all night which made him cry. poor little man.

hope i can manage to get a nap in today.

so dont think my temp will be that accurate, did it at 8.30 after about 2hrs sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->