Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

oh no really sorry redrose and babydust, your both on clomid this cycle then, this could be the one for both of you, fx :winkwink:

:hugs: sorry babydust...fx'd clomid will help you get your bfp next cycle!

i really shouldnt look on the BFP announcements...but i just cant believe how lucky some people are! one lady has just got her BFP in her 1st cycle of trying after having unprotected sex just one time!! amazing!

tonight i have a really strong urge to POAS...i wanna start using my opks! only cd8 today though haha im getting addicted to POAS i think!!

:dust: for everybody!

Well girls I am out this cycle and the next two as well. DH is leaving on Monday and wont be back for six weeks maybe longer :cry: this was going to be the frist cycle of clomid with trigger shot I am really depressed right now. I guess I will focus on lossing weight and see what happens when he comes home. I called doctor and she said it would be fine to pick up where we were as long as I didn't gain any more weight F***ing PCOS. She also said it would work better if I lost some more weight. So I will focus on that while he is gone.

Well girls I am out this cycle and the next two as well. DH is leaving on Monday and wont be back for six weeks maybe longer :cry: this was going to be the frist cycle of clomid with trigger shot I am really depressed right now. I guess I will focus on lossing weight and see what happens when he comes home. I called doctor and she said it would be fine to pick up where we were as long as I didn't gain any more weight F***ing PCOS. She also said it would work better if I lost some more weight. So I will focus on that while he is gone.

sorry your out redrose :hugs: goodluck losing weight hun

i really shouldnt look on the BFP announcements...but i just cant believe how lucky some people are! one lady has just got her BFP in her 1st cycle of trying after having unprotected sex just one time!! amazing!

tonight i have a really strong urge to POAS...i wanna start using my opks! only cd8 today though haha im getting addicted to POAS i think!!

:dust: for everybody!

i have same problem babybears i shouldnt look on there but sometimes cant help myself thinking soon it will be my turn, my best friend currently found out shes pregnant and she tells me shes only been trying for a month arghhhhh thats not trying :( ive tried 4 years & pretty fed up of trying now because i feel like im gtting no where, i guess ill try again next month with clomid, :) good luck on POAS when its your time hun :hugs:

i know same here...i just look on there and think hopefully i will be posting on there soon!

that must be tough that your best friend is pg after a month of trying!! when i find out that people are pg i cant help but feel jealous, which is awful of me because i am happy for them but at the same time wish it was me!

all people keep telling me to do it relax, enjoy practicing and it will happen when its meant to...but easier said than done!!! as i'm sure you will agree!

sorry hun 4 years must be so upsetting...really hope clomid will help you fx'd!

i know same here...i just look on there and think hopefully i will be posting on there soon!

that must be tough that your best friend is pg after a month of trying!! when i find out that people are pg i cant help but feel jealous, which is awful of me because i am happy for them but at the same time wish it was me!

all people keep telling me to do it relax, enjoy practicing and it will happen when its meant to...but easier said than done!!! as i'm sure you will agree!

sorry hun 4 years must be so upsetting...really hope clomid will help you fx'd!

it is really tough, i cant help but be jelouse but at the same time i want to be happy for her but wish it was me after all ive done to try make it happen , but ofc shes my best friend and i have to try be happy and not show that it bothers me which is very hard,

yes im sick of that saying relax it will happen try not to think about it bla bla i dont want to hear such things... and as u say it is easier said then done hun

yes 4 years is hard and upsetting through out all the negatives now i find it hard to test when it comes to me been late because ivehad too much negatives in the past, i really hope clomid will work too hun x :hugs:

thanks for fingers crossed hun x

Against my better judgement I started using the OPKs... I just can't handle having something to pee on and not doing it right now ! LOL...

Of course they won't show me anything if I OV'ed on CD7 and they've all been negatives so far.

SarahJane have you hit peak on CBFM yet?

No peak yet. Still negative on OPK tonight. Given my luck so far, I will prob get peak tomorrow and I am away overnight on a night out with girls. I won't see DH until Saturday lunchtime ... TTC is such a pain!

Last month I got my first peak on Saturday (and pos opk on Friday night) so FX'd it will be the same this month!

Temping really doesn't suit me. Managed to attempt 2 mornings but I am awful in the morning and can't function until after a shower/bath. Both nights had disturbed sleep. On Tuesday due to the cats playing up and last night due to a powercut! I can't see me having a very reliable chart when I start properly next month - hopefully I won't need it ;-)

To the 2 baby's - keep smiling and remember your turn will come (that's how I cope)

menageriemom, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the opk's! Bless ya but you are as much of a poas addict as the rest of us!

Topaz - how's things for you?

menageriemom, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the opk's! Bless ya but you are as much of a poas addict as the rest of us!

Oh, I knew I was kidding myself when I said I'd wait :haha: I don't think I'm suited for temping either. Now that my foster dogs are gone I am not up to cater to four dogs at the crack of dawn every morning, and my boys are much better about waiting until the sun comes up to need to go outside, which makes for a lazy dog mommy!

Hank says hello!

Attachments

• hank.jpg
    hank.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 3
hey girls, was at work today for my first 12,5 hr shift had to drop callum off at my mums in the morning and pick him up after, so i ve had a 15.5hr day today. im shattered.

cant wait to get my bfp and then i ll have something to focus on to get me through them.

something strange happened while at work today and im taking it as a sign my bfp is coming.

when i was ttc callum one day at work i got 2 phone calls from women wanting the antenatal unit, in my journal we joked it was a sign and guess what, bfp that cycle.

well today i had a phone call from some one wanting the antenatal unit SIGN OR WHAT :happydance::happydance:

oh and callums pics are in the post, im seen 5 on face book that she sent me and they look fab

WoooHoooo ladies look what I just got!!! DH and I were just about to go out and get a bite to eat and I decided to test before we left.

The test above is the one from about 12pm today, the one below is now (7:30pm) we are going to go eat and come home for some BD'ing!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
as promised here are some of the pics from the photo shoot.

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/22.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/20.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/15.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/14.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/5.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/3.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/24.jpg

WoooHoooo ladies look what I just got!!! DH and I were just about to go out and get a bite to eat and I decided to test before we left.

The test above is the one from about 12pm today, the one below is now (7:30pm) we are going to go eat and come home for some BD'ing!!!

wow well done :) i hope this month u get your bfp hun good luck & lots of babydust your way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->