Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

i know i really can t believe it. i was so sure i was out this month that i took some cold tables yest, needles to say i wont be takling any more, im gonna suffer on.

Cant see the line on my crappy work monitor so will take Bumski's word for it LOL.

Congrates hun and at last we will be bump buddies! Samzi is also preggo with number 2 you know

yeah i know.

omg omg omg congrats topaz & i see that line im so happy for you! :)

wooo glad you got a high on the monitor bumski lets hope this is your month! :)

&& glad everything is going good for you raz im sure your lil bean is a nice sticky one :)

well omg i rang today and i have to wait till bloody friday for my results.....
im so angry fricken hospital didnt release them for dr's to get them so they will be at dr's by thursday then the dr has to check them over so i have to ring FRIDAY im sick...

btw i also did a test this morning and it was negative really starting to think i just didnt ovulate this month... :( i just wish af would hurry up and come now because i feel so run down this month and depressed,

all this month ive been feeling shitty... im had flu, then i got a tooth abscess so i had antibiotics... then i got flu again... now ive got 6 coldsores all together now and one in my nose, i have a very sore throat and to top it off my nose keeps bleeding .... really positive this just isnt my month just want to start a new cycle now and start second cycle of clomid.... and hopefully friggin get a positive with OPK's .. sry for my rant just feeling tired and sick of having to wait and wait... ive waited 4 years now and nothing and now im still waiting to get the friggin test results which im sure would put less stress on me cuz then i'd finally know if i ovulated or not... just feel like im getting no where guess we all feel like this sometime.. was thinking of taken a break but really cant afford too because of the operation ive had as my cysts will start coming back again soon and now with just having been prescribed clomid i think its a stupid time to take a break..

OMG OMG Beth don't run off to 1st tri and forget our front page updates! :haha:

Am totally over the moon for you hun:happydance: - congratulations at last!

raz - great news about your little one too. So lovely to hear such great news that so many lovely people are getting their BFP's. I feel so positive this month.

No sign of ov for me and still low on CBFM, expecting it at some point at the weekend but not gonna bother with OPK's I don't think as it just stresses me out. If it happens it does, if it doesn't I can have a Christmas day test at 13dpo next month!!

Helen, stay positive babe, you have every chance of a lovely BFP before Christmas, you aint out until the fat lady sings so keep positive and test again in a couple of days. Am keeping FX'd very firmly for you :hugs:

Bailey - any news your side?

Yay Topaz!!! Congrats!! :happydance::happydance: So happy for you!!

SarahJane I hope you get your high/peak soon!

Babydust what a crap month :( I've had a couple of those, too. Don't let it get you down, hun! You WILL get that BFP!!

No sign of anything here. OPKs still - ... hope to get a + in the next couple days.

Well Beth i am at work with my crappy monitor but i can see a line on todays test! :happydance:

nice line you have there topaz :) wooop cant believe youve got your bfp and your gonna give callum a lovely brother or sister :) have you told your donor yet ?

thankyou sarah :hugs: im trying to stay positive just sometimes its hard, i think its just cuz of me ovulating last month for the first time in 4 year then this month i just dont know so think thats why ive stressed my self.. hate my damn pcos body lol...

ty menageriemom :) im sure i'll get my bfp soon just inpatient lol :) how are you feeling ?

but just hope i get it next month really would like it before 2010 ends & before xmas really :)

yeah i text him yest, he is really happy for me. he will be part of this ones life too so its great for him

awww he sounds like a really good guy :) i was reading your journal other day :) andd seen that he had baught you a double pushchair i guess that's gonna come in nice & handy :) & also your fertility bracelet breaking was a sign! becuz u didnt need it anymore!! :) woooop!

this thread is getting nice and lucky lately cant wait too see who's next! :)

yep i can highly reccommend mia angle and her spells, she has a fab reputation and has been in the baby mags.

im sure eveyone will be over in the preg section real soon, but i not going anywhere without you all.

where did you get your braclet from did you buy it online?

hehe im glad your still gonna be around! :) i cant wait till were all over there! :) im sure it wont be long the way that front page is going lately! :)

i got it on e bay, search fertility bracelets and its the one my mia angel

ive baught one!! :) was looking at them and really love it! so i gave in & baught it! :)

hey topaz those lines are looking fantastic, keep us posted on the progression, have you started with any symptoms yet? your donor sounds like a fantastic bloke, how nice to go and buy a pram for them both :thumbup:

really sorry about your results babydust, sometimes i think drs dont take into account how important this is for you, i would be so angry with them. im still keeping everything crossed for you. i felt better when i started taking my tempeature, i would def recommend it hun so you know either way whats going on.

not long now for ov menageriemom and sarah, your both quite close to me in your cycles, i got a peak today but totally confused by it because opks are neg, cervix low and no ewcm yet :shrug: also the stick didnt look like it should have been a peak so not a clue whats going on, im just hoping now.
any ideas anyone

Thank you so much for the advice about the grapefruit Sarah and Beth!! I had more EWCM today than I've ever had at CD12 so I know I am getting close. Did two OPKs today one was almost + the next was very much - which was sad but I didn't get a + until evening CD13 the month before last (last month I half assed the OPKs) so not too worried yet :thumbup:

Beth your donor does sound like a really nice guy! Can I ask did you use him for Callum too? How are you feeling now? Any symptoms?

Bumski I have no idea about your CBFM :( BD just in case, though!

only symptom i had up to yest was being gassy (hole in the ozone layer level :blush:)
then yest i had a few cramps and today my boobs have hurt a bit
oh and my nipple was killing me after callum decieded to tweek it while we had a bath, think thats the end of bath time together. lol.

gonna be brave and do a digi tom.

and yeah he is callums dad too so they will be full siblings, he is great with callum has bought him a birthday and christmas pressent already (one cost £55)
heres a pic of them together taken on this latest visit

Attachments

• SAM_0342.jpg
    SAM_0342.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
another tip girls apparently oranges help with implantation, i ve had one orange a day this cycle or a big glass of fresh orange juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->