Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Get busy, Sarah! :haha:

Took a few OPKs today and still all - ... but I won't start to get concerned for a couple more days. This is totally consuming me right now :dohh: I think getting up at 5am every morning for BBT has caught up with me.

DH and I should have a really excellent Friday and weekend ahead. Thanksgiving is coming up and it's just us as usual this year (which we wouldn't have any other way) and we are shopping for our usual holiday food and some donation food. Very much looking forward to the meal I get to cook!

Anybody have fun plans this weekend?

woooo for your high sarah!! go catch that egg!! :)

well af is due today for me

btw Beth when would your af have been due?

im not doing anything this weekend going out for a meal and bowling i think :)

hope you have a lovely weekend Bailey :)

YAY for the digi topaz, dont forget to post your other tests, i love looking at the progression,
thank god you ov babydust, thats fantastic news, so af due, any signs of it yet hun, ya never know :winkwink:
time to start bding sarah, go get him :winkwink:
im pretty much with you menageriemom, i think my monitor is shite to be honest because i really dont think im oving, opks still neg so not a clue whats going on :shrug:
im feeling its time to start thinking of taking a break, it did us the world of good last time and with christmas round the corner i really dont want to be obsessing over ttc, i will probably change my mind but think im getting a bit fed up of it all now :nope:
anyways, we will see what the next few days brings :shrug: xx

awww bumski hope you ovulate soon hun, i hate not knowing if i have or not thats what stresses me!! arghhh

i had some pain yesterday ( which i thought she was coming ) today i dont feel like its coming... im just gonna wait and see :)

yeah im really glad i ovulated espeically after stressing this month about not knowing if i did or not... :)

the dr said antibiotics could make the OPK be negative =/ but i think i just messed the LH surge lol

oh i will def be keeping my FX for you, its looking good if there is no sign yet, dont ya sometimes think for gods sake is it ever going to happen?

i think im having one of them days today :dohh: fed up with it all.

when was the last time you tested? ya never know you could have been testing too early, i hope so and i hope you get your BFP, it will give me more hope :hugs:

oh i will def be keeping my FX for you, its looking good if there is no sign yet, dont ya sometimes think for gods sake is it ever going to happen?

i think im having one of them days today :dohh: fed up with it all.

when was the last time you tested? ya never know you could have been testing too early, i hope so and i hope you get your BFP, it will give me more hope :hugs:

i have one of them days everyday bumski, as having no kids i just think will it ever happen will i ever become a mum, and as the days months / years go by i just lose hope thinking if it never happend then why will it happen now...

but i cant give up i know if i do i wont get anywhere in life..

but yes i do get fed up with it all ive been so emotional lately crying alot because im feeling like im coming to the end of it all and im trying to hard ive tried for 4 years and not had a break yet i keep thinking why not have a lil break but i think if i do im scared i wont try again...

this is the quote that helps me stay strong lol....and on days i feel down i always remember and read this

If There's Something You Want Fight For It... Dont Give Up No Matter How Hopeless It Seems Even When You've Lost Hope, Cause Years From Now You're Gonna Look Back && Wished You Gave It One More Shot Cause The Best Things In Life Dont Come Easy

i tested on friday 5th and monday 8th and both was negative :cry: so now im just gonna wait and see if it comes or not and i dont even have any tests in the house now so i'd have to buy one lol..

but i have everything crossed because i really want it and hoped the 1st round of clomid it would be at least my turn.. but if its the 2nd then thats ok :)

:hugs: thankyou that made me smile :hugs: you really do deserve this to be your month, and your right, it WILL happen!
i can only imagine how you will be when you get your BFP, and ya will you know, maybe sooner than you really think :winkwink:

my OH cant wait too see my face and reaction when i get that BFP thats why i tend not to poas without him because it spoils it for him lol..

it WILL HAPPEN someday im just hoping someday real SOON! :)

and yes sooner then i think would be nice :)

i cant wait for it to happen to all us here because every single one of us deserves it and if im not the last one standing here i wont be leaving this group untill all have it! :)

&& Thankyou! its you girls that make me stronger! :)

me too, right back with the PMA i think, :flower:

well so much for no symptoms of the :witch: coming blaa just had a really bad cramp and i go running to the loo and shes there!! :(

now im really dissapointed and feel like crap... :cry:

its ok i guess cant expect everything to happen that quick it was only my 1st round of clomid..

at least i did exactly 28 days

when do you start drinking grapefruit juice? lol did you start straight away or what ? :)

look on the positive side girls at least you ovulated which is better than you were doing a few months back, now you just have to catch the egg and it will happen.

so sorry she got you babydust but you will have your braclet and spell this month so it wont be long til that bfp shows.

topaz when did you start drinking grapefruit juice straight away ?

thank you hun ! :)

think i started drinking it around cd 8 but yeah you can drink it when ever, i put a bit of lemonade in to take away the bitterness.

ok thank you :)

i just been on the phone to my gynacolgyst and hes fuming because my GP are actually getting my result and he isnt... and if he dont get any results he cant do anything with me and wont know if clomid is working or not.. and he said u can actually over ovulate with Clomid so those results are important to him so he knows if he needs to lower the dose or gimme more..

but i told him i did ovulate but he said he cant give me numbers because i wont know what they mean over the phone and i would need to go to see him to actually let him explain to me

next blood test is day 22

Crap! Sorry about AF babydust :( But it's excellent that you had a regular cycle!

I started drinking it CD2 or 3 and have had 16oz daily. I just drink it plain and chug it down while trying not to taste it! But some people like the flavor. DH calls it "my swill".

Babydust and bumski you girls have been through so much! Definitely understand taking a break as I feel I may be nearing that point but don't lose hope. :hugs:

make sure its pure juice though girls not from concentrates, i like mine with a bit of lemonade.

gonna go to the shop and get some now god help me its freezing and windy and wet out there!!! lol :)

forgot to answer that af is due sat/sun so will be glad when the weekend is over, but tests are looking good so im not worried about chemical.

got some cramps today but i think thats normal

I'm getting to enjoy another week of 23C weather here!
We ran our heat one day last month and just that one day cost us $3.50 extra on our bill for gas heat! Not looking forward to colder weather.

Beth I'm sure AF will stay away! Keep us updated with those digis!

ETA just got my + OPK! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->