Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Oh how sweet! It's wonderful they get to have contact with him and that he is so involved!

I hope I wake up to a see a Pregnant 1-2 from you tomorrow!!!

ETA, oranges are going on my grocery list :thumbup:

oooo cant wait too see that digi!! :) ty for the tip :)

if its not my time this month i'll be eating 1 orange a day and lots of grapefruit juice!! :)

i love both anyways haha! :)

Morning all how is everyone today? Any updates on OVing those that are waiting for the eggy.

Beth - Have you done that digi yet?

love it :) cant wait too see your next one :)

well i rang dr's this morning and all blood test says is ovulation was confirmed so i did ovulate just dont know the numbers i have to wait to see next thursday when i have consultation with my doctor...,

its good that i ovulated but dont know if it was good enough..

&& to top it off ive been forgetting to take metformin since having my antibiotics so now they wont be in my system for when i do next cycle of clomid arghhhh... lol but never mind i'll just have to hope clomid does its own job :)

i hope so but i've done two tests this month and both BFN blaaa :) i was just hoping i'd be one of the unfortunate ones where i need blood test to confirm haha... :D

as 2 of my sisters did and my mum lol...

i just think that way as i had 2 BFN lmao :)

if i dont get it this month i'll be happy to get it next month near xmas hopefully :) also lots of grapefruit juice and oranges in order for next! and make sure we :sex: earlier because i think i may have missed ovulation i think it happend early thats why i had no positive OPK's.

im happy that i ovulated because all along i really thought i didnt lol..

how are you feeling ?

the :witch: should be here tomorrow & i'm sure i can feel her coming!!

im still feeling crap from my cold, the coughing is really hurting now, i ve phoned in sick for tom and fri now so i can rest. not gonna rush back need to look after my bean.

still no major preg symptoms but i didnt get any with my last pregnancy, i was convinced all through 1st tri that i had had a mmc.
gonna book in with the doctor next week to get it confirmed and im still trying to decied if i should pay for a scan around 8 weeks like i did with callum.

awww, so did u get any symptoms later or just none threw the whole pregnancy :)

damn about your cold, yeah you should take time off and relax :thumbup:

didnt really get any last time, not a single day of sickness and didnt really have sore boobs, my boobs are hurting a little this time,
first tri was easy last time but hard really bad heart burn tast time from 16 weeks

oooo :) wow no sickness i think its hard whenits your 1st baby tho because you panic thinking well im sure i should have this symptom and this symptom and so on, but now you knowing you never had symptoms before with callum, this pregnancy i dont think you'll worry as much ( even tho you probs will everyone does lol ) but you know you had no symptoms beforwe and you got such a lovely healthy boy :)

ouch hearthburn =/

would you like a girl this time ?

do you think you will pay for a scan or just wait ?

part of me would like a girl, but the other part would like another boy, i really dont know, i had a gut feeling all along callum was a boy, this time my gut says girl but thats prob cos 2 psychics said girl.lol

i think i prob will get a scan arounf 8 weeks, my friend had a mmc while i was pg with callum and it always plays on my mind.

aww yeah its best to get a scan i think to check everything is good with baby puts your mind at ease too :)

ooo two psychics said girl thats gotta mean something!! :)

my dr said when i fall pregnant i would be able to get an early scan because of me been on clomid ( because of lots of problems well garny says more likely to have mc and ectopic plus multiple births ) think dr's like to put shits up me lol im hoping when i do fall they stick to there word.. otherwise i think i'll be paying for one too as i cant wait all the way till 12 wks to know everything is fine espeically after all the years of wanting and trying i'd have to to know...

my OH is really wanting me to fall with TWINS arghhh! i think i'd like it too but the thought at 1st is arghhhh! lol

will you be doing another digi soon ? :)

how long have you been trying for ?

this was my 5th cycle.

well my plan now is to test every other day with the tests i have left and do the digi a week on mon so i should get a 3+

plus i have loads of opk i can use to fill in the poas urge

I knew I'd see that 1-2!! Beth I'm so excited for you! I hope this 5th cycle is my lucky one, too :)

Babydust we'd love twins, too! And I love that new avatar :)

oh blimey, think twins would be too much for me.

i ve got an annoying pain in my left side today but im thinking its from all the coughing, seams too high up to be pg related, its just below my ribs.

thank you! menageriemom i need something to keep me positive and this seemed good! :) how are you feeling ?

yes TWINS would be fab i wouldnt have anymore i know that lol..

lol twins in your house would be mad with all your animals Topaz,

anyways talking of animals how is your pups and kittens? :)

wooop tests every other day sounds good to me lol

i think i'd be doing the same aswell haha and when it does happen i think i'll never believe it till baby is here hahah

they are all doing good, puppies are opening there eyes now. got someone coming on sat to see the klittens and hopefully they will reserve 2.

oooo thats good that puppies are opening there eyes now! :)

and good about kittens too! hope they reserve for you :) :)

Hi all

Congrats again Beth, I'm so chuffed for you x

Hope everyone is well. Got my first CBFM high today, regular as clockwork!! DH has agreed to cut down on booze after my health check yesterday too. Felling really positive

sar xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->