Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

well ive just been to my local shop got caught in the rain and they dont even sell it!! lol

guess its a bigger supermarket later when OH is home lol..

yayyyyyyyy for your OPK Bailey :) get busy!! :)

oh Beth im sure that AF is staying well away for the next 9 months!! :)

yay menageriemom, go get him :happydance: i think this could be your month hun, lots and lots of luck :flower:
sorry af arrived babydust, just think though, this could be your last one now, lots of people seem to fall on 2nd month of it for some reason, maybe something to do with it getting in your system, atleast now you can plan this cycle well and start bding on time, GL :hugs:

are ya doing another HPT tomorrow topaz, cant wait to see those lines getting nice and strong, iv also followed your lead and found that woman on ebay, she e mailed me asking for loads of info and said she will cast this week so bk to feeling positive :happydance:

mmmm, wonder what sarahs up to? (high on monitor)lol :winkwink:

My grandmother just sent me an old photo of my brother and I playing with cornstarch and water with green food dye :haha: Looking at it really makes me yearn for kids of my own.

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/-3.jpg

Anybody else have a cool photo (baby/kid related or not!) to share?

lol she must be a cool grandma to let you get nice and messy, how cute are you both?

i will dig some out tomorrow and post them, sure i can find some embarassing ones, :blush:

haha nice photo Bailey wow what a mess you made the things that keep kids happy for ages! :)

well i have my Grapefruit Juice mmm yummy! just aswell i like it haha :) my OH just said i have very wierd taste buds if i like that! haha well thanks for that lol

Morning all!!

Bailey good luck catching that egg sending lost of :dust: to you both xxx Thats a lovely picture as well, i feel sorry for your gran having to clean that up though!

Beth - I am sure AF will stray away and will be looking forward to seeing some more Digi's

Bumpski - Sorry you are feeling a bit down hun, TTC really does take its toll on us all :hug:

Babydust - sorry the :witch: got you, she is an evil cowbag :hugs: Good luck this month though and with all the tests, it wont be long for you now i can feel it x

AFM - Using some Ov tests on my dog but they are even harder to wrok out then the human ones! I have no idea if she has OVed yet or what LOL!!!

hi raz, lol at the dog ov tests :haha: just when you thought you could relax from ttc you have to do ov tests on your dog :haha: glad you and baby are doing fine, how are you feeling in yourself? :flower:

im trying not to stress myself too much, i think i only ov from my right side as i only get pains there when i ov so perhaps this is my month off, as long as i get af still then i can cope with that, whats 1 more month :dohh:

its DDs 11th birthday in 2 weeks so looking forward to that, wow i feel old! its all make-up and shoes now, also she wants a shopping trip on her birthday, wheres my little girl gone :shrug: (nah, she will always be my baby, ssshhhh :cloud9:)

here is todays test 14dpo. and 4 weeks today

Attachments

• SAM_0412.jpg
    SAM_0412.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
cheers hun, that was after 4 hrs too cos i couldnt hold it any longer

i feel really sick today but think its prob he cold

wow what a lovely line Beth :) :thumbup:

aww boo about the sickness maybe its just cuz the cold

Rachel hows you ? hope you and lil bean are ok :)

you might just be late at Ovulating Carley it still might come yet! :)

wow your daughter is going to be 11 aww bless her wanting a shopping day! :)

well i took my Clomid today 2nd round!! lets hope this is it! :thumbup: :)

wow those lines are looking great!!!! sorry about feeling sick, topaz, i bet its worth it though :thumbup:

round 2 clomid, this could be the one for you babydust, did you get your letter through from that spell?

i got mine this morning :happydance:

nope lol.. i never got asked for any details and i've only just rememberd that my paypal and ebay account is stilkl at my mums address so now its probs gonna go there :wacko::dohh:

lol... thats how long i havent been on ebay for lol..

:cry::cry::cry:

think i will have to take a break from TTC, :dohh:

well ive had a lump on my finger for about 4 months now n never thought anything of it so i went to dr's they did loads of tests n dr's just phoned giving me results of a cancerous tumour and im gonna be having operation to take it away.. as they've caught it early its doing no damage and lucky enough its not one that can spread...

i told them im on clomid and im currantly trying to conceive and they said i wouldnt need to take a break and i could carry on but the thought of me becoming pregnant then having an operation... it dont sound good to me. :cry:

because i've taken clomid i'm gonna finish this month n see how i feel..

they might beable to do it under local hun so you wouldnt have to worry about an anestetic

:hugs::hugs:

Hopefully it's a very easy procedure babydust! And that you don't have to wait too long! But I'm glad to hear they caught it early.

Beautiful line Topaz!!! How are you feeling?

thank you girls :hugs: yeah its good that i found it cuz its not a big lump either.. but bloody hurts... =/

im hoping it wont take too long and i can get back at what i do best haha! TTC of course! :_ ( thats if i decide to take a break im in too minds )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->