Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

omg omg i see that line Bailey, :) cant wait to see yours too sarah!! looks like you both have done it this month!! :) looks like you both are our next bfp's!! im so happy for you both :D

wow that grapefruit juice really does do something wow at the CM by the way haha!! ive never seen so much hahaa!!

well i had a good weekend but yesterday i woke up with massive sickness at 5am and i had a bug thats been going round, but feeling better today after spending all yesterday in bed,,,

i now believe im in my fertile period!! :)

yay for cm, grapefruit juice rocks!

sorry you ve been feeling ill, glad your back on the mend.

Thanks Hun :)

How are you feeling Beth ? :) all good i hope x

hows the kittens and pups doing ?

yaaay grapefruit juice does rock im glad i tried it!! lets hope it brings me my BFP in December!!

my next af is due on the 9th December!! i really want to have my BFP before xmas!!

im ok thanks, sickness has been better the past few days. just get the odd wave rather than all day.

kittens and puppies are all doing fine, no homes yet though, starting to worry.
i ve tried to get pics but they wont stay still long enough.

oh hope the sickness goes for you soon,

i hope you'll find homes for them soon they are adorable things,

yeah its hard when they are up and about they never sit still lol!! :) x

I'm so pulling for you Sarah!
Hasn't sunk in... probably wont until the lines (hopefully) get darker. Here is a photo of the e.p.t. where you can kind of make out the line, it's a crappy test to photograph. Also wasn't focusing on the IC so you can't make much out of it there. I hope they are darker tomorrow.

Glad the puppies and kittens are doing well Beth...hope they find homes soon! I'd be tempted to take a Beagle if I was over there!

Helen I'm sure the clomid will do it's job. BD girl, BD!

cant see anything on the ept but think i can on the ic. but the pic quality is too dark to see it properly.

im sure they will get darker over the next few days, cant wait to see the tests tom, will be dyin to finish work at 3 and get home to see them. hopefully i ll be able to ge them on my phone while at work

im sure they will get darker hun :) looking positive though, cant wait too see your other tests!! :)

and thanks Bailey!! im pretty sure clomid is gonna work too!! maybe not this month but next! as tbh ive had so much on and with my hand and then having sickness and a bit stressed ive hardly dtd so who knows but oh well it only takes one!! && because ive hardly done it and had so much on ive actually not really thought about it lol... oh well i'll get there soon enough!!..x

OMG OMG OMG Bailey! That is fantastic.

I am keeping feet firmly on ground - 2 FRER's taken from 2 different packs and both have tiny tiny tiny lines - so small that DH refuses to see them.(I am possibly only 8 dpo so it is a miracle I can see anything) I will test again tomorrow and have a couple of different types of test to try. Still feeling pretty pregnant so part of me is starting to believe it. I will try to work out how to get the pic on here later as have been invited out for tea.

In the meantime, keep that bean nice and snuggly warm Bailey - we are both going to be due at exactly the same time at this rate!

Helen and Carley, you are next. Don't make plans for a boozy Christmas as you are getting that BFP this month!

Love and baby dust to all xx

Just done a Superdrug - definite bfp!

AARRRRGGGHHH!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I did another IC and it was the same line as before, nice and pink though! I'm not going to get any sleep tonight wondering what tomorrows will look like :)

Not sure if this will work - not good with pc's!!

No idea how I even considered there was a line on the FRER now!

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

thats a fab line on the top test cant see one on the frer but think its the angle of the pic.

def bfp :happydance::happydance: whats your due date

7th August by my counting, so early still, just needs to stick until the weekend before I totally celebrate!!

thats a great line, it will stick.

where is bumski? she hasnt been on for ages and hasnt updated her chart

Is bumski still having computer troubles? :(

Sarah that Superdrug test is AMAZING! Congrats again hun!! My EDD should be August 6th pending this sticks :)

This weekend is a major US holiday so if my line gets darker, I get to start figuring this all out next Monday.

i think sarah said bumski has some computer probs :) hopefully she has great news for us too when she arrives back!! :)

omg sarah im sooo happy for you and bailey!! :)

i dont mind been the last one left as ive probs been TTC the longest here too as long as i get it i dont mind!! && im pretty sure it will be here soon! hopefully this month :)

i love seeing you girls get yours! its a happy feeling for me because i know every single one of you deserve it! :)

hey bailey lets hope its twins!! :thumbup::hugs: haha

cant wait for more tests from you both!!

sarah thats a nice Line you have there!!

i cant believe this thread was only started in september now november and here we are with nearly all the girls having there BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->