Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

well i am feeling alot less stressed today!! which is great news.

wooo i cant wait for you girls to do your tests! we must have another BFP due!! :) oh maybe a few would be nice :thumbup:

yeah i was thinking the same sarah where the hell are they!! :)

Yay! @ stress free weekends. Glad you are feeling a bit better hun.

A few BFP's would be very very nice (4 would be perfect) I have such a mad feeling about this month. I have never felt this positive for so long and really believe we are going to get some very nice shocks this month. Looking around the place, there havent been that many BFP's lately. Since last month I have not seen anyone get a BFP that I know and I really believe this is a sign that we are going to get a bumper crop of them in here.

:dust: for us!

Helen glad you had a stress free weekend! :happydance: So far so good for me, too.

It gets slightly easier to wait to test every month .... slightly. But now I just get to concentrate on my temps hopefully staying up!

really tired and have been feeling sick all week, but been ok today.

Ok all, keep me grounded please...

not wanting to raise my hopes... BUT

coldsores for first time in about a year - lots of them too all over bottom lip and not been stressed and don't feel ill
sore BBS - odd sore though - not sore to touch but kind of can feel a sharp sensation in nipples and bra feels tight
Last night I had to remove clothes in my freezing normally living room and when I took my temps before bed I was half a degree hotter than I normally am at night (DH didn't even take jumper off)
odd fluttery feeling in my tummy for a couple of days and a few twinges
I FEEL PREGNANT!

help! I am only 8dpo and refuse to test until Wed as I know it won't show and I will be upset. I have even told DH I think I am pregnant which is very unlike me as usually I am certain it isn't possible.

OMG - Could this be my month???!!!

Yeah it does, really strange, stomach feels really heavy too IYKWIM, just like something is going on down there. I am getting tempted to do a FRER in the morning!

Oh Sarah I so hope this is it for you!!!! I'm not going to be much help to keep you grounded, though :blush: It's funny that I said I wanted sore BBs yesterday... I ended up with them last night and tonight! It's the same thing you described, like a sharp or burning sensation in my nipples, breasts themselves don't feel sore to the touch (or poke for that matter, I will just hope me prodding them for several days isn't the cause)

Last night I was cutting up a whole roasted chicken for dinner and the sight and smell of the chicken grease made me stop and go running for the bathroom like I was going to vomit! Was right on the verge but it went away gradually. But I also went on a rather long walk yesterday with the dogs and had only consumed about 200 calories before 7pm, so I should attribute it to that. And I was also able to eat the chicken without issue, was hoping I'd get sick again!

OMG I hope this is our month!

POAS, Sarah! POAS!!!

OMG we are both getting a BFP, that would be amazing!

LOL at prodding - guilty here of that too :blush:

Did you do a test today or did you manage to resist?

omg your both gonna be joining me in first tri, my boobs only had a burning sensation. they still dont really hurt now

OMG Bailey your chart is looking GOOD!

Thank you! I just hope those temps stay up!

Chart tells it all (trying to be honest so I remember what I did in past months!), tested today and yesterday with ICs both BFN but neither were very concentrated 'samples' and they were only 8/9DPO so not worried yet. Will probably test again tomorrow AM with FMU, 10DPO.

Sorry, dumb American question... when you say jumper, what kind of clothing do you mean? When I think of it, I think of this and I don't think that's what your DH is wearing to bed :blush:

Couldn't go to work without updating - I am addicted!

Did a frer and wait for it...

There is a very very faint line (when I say faint I mean you can barely see it) I have done a pic and will post later as looks pretty colourless to me but a line is more than I have ever had before!!

Keep your Fx'd for me

Sar x

It's an unedited screen tilter! Taken in the horrible light of my kitchen at 5am!

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_1695.jpg

What do you think?
Also got a line on an e.p.t. blue dye test! But it wouldn't show up on camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->