Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Helen - I am staying here as long as needed until I see you get that BFP, by my counting about another few weeks!

DH and I only DTD 2 times this month in fertile period (and controversy - we didn't use recommended positions and I didn't put my legs up a wall!). It only takes once and staying relaxed was my solution!

Bailey - can I be first to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving -it is fab that you have something else to celebrate too xx

Beth - try to get the babies to keep still so we can see some pics!

Hello all,

Wow what can I say - I can't believe it!!! Go away for a few short weeks to recover after the chemical of last month and then back today to find that beth, sarah and bailey have all got their BFPs!! OMG so happy for you all - congratulations! Talk about lucky thread - I hope you all have happy and healthy 9 months ahead :) x x x

Well I can't believe i'm saying this but I feel ready to come back to you guys, but it seems most of the group is now officially with child :haha:

Hoping that they'll be someone about to keep me company!!

Welcome back Lucy! I've been thinking about you and hoping you were ok :hugs:

Totally agree with Sarah ;) Helen and Lucy we are sticking around!

My back hurts so bad I can barely stand it :( I keep reading it's a sign of MC and it's freaking me out! I can't imagine back pain this early could be connected to that though?

I didn't put my legs up either Sarah, several times we BD'ed right before bed and I just layed down and went to sleep after so I didn't worry about the legs. We also did a different position more often this time (woof!).

Thanks for all of your support through these months ladies :hugs:

Yahooooooo brilliant stuff :)
Will be great to follow your pregnancies - one day I hope I can join you.

I had a consultants visit today to discuss my 3 losses. Most of the investigation is covered by BUPA which is cool, but he said it means we can't try during the investigation process which could take up to 4/5 months...

Not sure what to think. He said my losses could just be pure bad luck - an ectopic, a blighted ovum and a chemical pregnancy... but it could also be chromosone related. He said I have 2 choices - to continue to try and hope pregnancy no. 4 goes ok - or to stop and get tested which may just reveal there is still nothing wrong and i've given up maybe 6 months of not trying for nothing!

Hmmm big dilema! What would you do?

Yahooooooo brilliant stuff :)
Will be great to follow your pregnancies - one day I hope I can join you.

I had a consultants visit today to discuss my 3 losses. Most of the investigation is covered by BUPA which is cool, but he said it means we can't try during the investigation process which could take up to 4/5 months...

Not sure what to think. He said my losses could just be pure bad luck - an ectopic, a blighted ovum and a chemical pregnancy... but it could also be chromosone related. He said I have 2 choices - to continue to try and hope pregnancy no. 4 goes ok - or to stop and get tested which may just reveal there is still nothing wrong and i've given up maybe 6 months of not trying for nothing!

Hmmm big dilema! What would you do?

My goodness that is a tough decision!

Personal feelings, I think if it were me, I would probably try one more time naturally for a set period of time eg 2/3 more cycles before the investigation. If it doesn't happen in this time, go ahead with the investigations. You are 31 (I am guessing from name) so not massively old at this stage. Having said that, only you can make that decision hun.

Whatever you decide, I am a massive believer in fate and things happen for a reason. You will make the right decision for you whichever route you choose.

Whatever you do, keep believing and it will happen for you :hugs:

I agree, I'd try one more time. Not being able to try during sounds hard to do! But the decision is up to you and do what feels right :)

Couldn't resist picking up a box of FRERs, they had an extra one in the box (so 3 for the price of 2)

So faint :wacko: and still a screen tilter, but there!

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_1707-1.jpg

ETA Wednesday AM: My FMU FRER is fainter, but IC is slightly darker than yesterday. Weird!!

Hey all!! I WOW look at all the :bfp: 's on here huge congrates to you both xxxxx :happydance:

Been away for a few days due to Doggy TTC (even harder then human TTC it seems!), internet issues and some more bleeding. Very pleased to say we had another scan yesterday and everything was fine with the little heart still going. This is now the furthest i have gotten with a viable pregnacy! :)

:happydance: congrats sarah and bailey!! :happydance: soooo happy for you both!!

i still can't believe how lucky this thread is, its brilliant. and so lovely talking to you all. please come over to the bump buddies thread in the first trimester. i dont come on here that often anymore as i just seem to be so busy! but its so nice to catch up and chat about things :baby: even though we are all at different stages, we can all help eachother out :flower:

lucy, helen and carly....don't give up :flower: santa will bring you your sticky bfp's for christmas i'm sure :hugs:

claire x

:) glad your back Lucy hope your feeling ok, well im still here too so dont worry i'll still be around TTC with you!!

welcome back Rachel :) glad everything is ok with you & little bean!!

well ive only dtd about 3 times i aint used any OPK's or anything just the clomid and i aint been doing much this month like laying with my legs in the air, ( im gonna see if i can just go to sleep after dtd ) because after i must go to the toilet because i got a water infection everytime i never went to the toilet after dtd, i usually just lay for about 10 mins then must go to the toilet, doctors advised me that i must go after because everytime ive not ive had a water infection && ouch that friggin hurts n ends up stopping me dtd anyways lol.. but dr's reckon that the sperm gets to where it needs to go anyways... but im gonna try because anything is worth a shot lol.. all i've actually done this month is take Clomid and Folic Acid i should be taken metformin with that too and i aint been, tbh ive not even tried this month oh even really thought about it much.. if it happens it happens because i cant sit around at wait now sometimes TTC gets so on top of you lol and TTC for 4 years without 1 break is really hard lol...

but theres something i'll never do and thats give up...! if you want something fight for it and try because thats the only way you'll acheive the best things in life...

Bailey i can see that line! im sure it will get darker hun :)

hey babybears!! hope you and little bump are good how long now untill your scan? :)

sorry rachel i forgot to say i'm really pleased your scan yesterday went really well!

me and mini bump are good thanks helen, my 12 week scan is 1st Dec (yay only a week to go now!) i just cant wait. i really hope everything is ok. all signs are good, i feel sick in the mornings, bbs are very sore and huge and have a bump emerging. had no spotting or pains so fingers crossed my bean will have a strong little heart beat. i just cant get excited or believe its true properly until i see my bubba on the screen!

helen i know what its like with water infections, i used to get them all the time...horrible. 10 mins of lying down after DTD should be fine, thats what i did, then pop to the loo. GL xxx

Thank Youu Hun :) yes water infections aint nice at all lol..

wow 1st december bet you cant wait!! :) im sure little bean is sticking nicee in thereee!! you have some strong symptoms there!! but its always nice to be reassured that everything is great!! :) cant wait for you to report back that everything is fab and little one has a nice strong HB!! :)

Razcox and Rachel thanks for stopping by! This is a lucky thread! I can't wait to see some scan pictures!

Helen I think I still went to the bathroom after I layed down for about 20 minutes, just made a quick trip and tried to clean up as much as possible quickly without removing more than I could help. Then I went back to bed and tried to relax and sleep, I think it helped! I've gotten a UTI from not visiting the bathroom after DTD so I totally understand, they aren't fun!

Can't wait to see what the clomid does for you! You are one of the most determined ladies I've seen on here and I know it will pay off :)

Sarah did you test again today? Here's yesterday's test and today's test next to each other.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 6
thank you so much Bailey!! :)

im loving your 11dpo test!! that line is darker!! :) im praying and hoping for a sticky bean for you or maybe 2 little sticky beans!! haha :)

im loving your 11dpo test!! that line is darker!! :) im praying and hoping for a sticky bean for you or maybe 2 little sticky beans!! haha :)

Thank you :hugs:

DH and I agreed before we got pregnant we'd LOVE to have twins! We have some in both our families.... but I don't want to get my hopes up. By the look of Sarah's 9DPO Superdrug test she's the one that is going to have twins :haha:

Bailey - line is clearer than my frer by a long way! congratulations again x

The sickness has hit me already, couldn't sleep last night and then felt awful today until about 2pm. Better now though so hopefully I will be able to eat tea better than I ate my wholemeal bread at lunch! i keep having to go outside to get fresh air, everyone thinks I have started smoking!! I love it as every single symptom is telling me that little one is in there!

How are you doing Lucy? Did you have a think about what to do?

has anyone else heard from Carley? She messaged me last week with PC problems so maybe it is still that. I hope she is ok x

Helen - how is the ov going?

:dust: to everyone :dust:

Thank you :hugs:

DH and I agreed before we got pregnant we'd LOVE to have twins! We have some in both our families.... but I don't want to get my hopes up. By the look of Sarah's 9DPO Superdrug test she's the one that is going to have twins :haha:

not even considered that one :haha:

There are not even one set of twins in the family so I wouldn't expect it - it would be amazing though!

tbh i dont really know lol i have a blood test on the 2nd so i'll be able to find out if ive ovulated by them but im not using OPK's so i dont have a clue lol.. ive had loads of CM but thats about it no pains or anything... lol so i guess i just wait...

but im really worried because when i went for a checkup last year doctor told me i had a realllly thin lining of the womb.. and now ive read that Clomid makes it even thinner... if its too thin i wont be able to conceive with a succesful pregnancy because the bean wont be able to bury itsself in my womb..

I hope there is something they can give you to counteract the clomid's effect on the lining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->