Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Thanks babydust... we shall see... we both seem to be particularly fertile and bearing in mind I only have one tube left, I've fallen pregnant first month of trying on both occasions since the ectopic. Just always ends in miscarriage...

I'm hoping that i've just been very unlucky and that there isn't any medical or chromosone issue which is preventing the pregnancy forming properly.

Hows things with you? I see your 1dpo today... did you get much bd in?

is there nothing you can take or the doctors can give you to help prevent having miscarriges like vitex i heard that was used traditionally to prevent miscarriges its associated with low progesterone.

i hope this is your time and that you have just been very unlucky and that baby number 4 is the one!! :) :hugs:

its a very tough time and too me you are a very strong lady you always come back fighting and trying again though i know how much heartache it can cause i really hope it happens for you very very soon because you truly deserve it !!

im ok ive done a bit of :sex: but not much to be honest probs around 5 times this month ( around my fertile period though ) im not doing OPKS this month though because last month with clomid i never got a positive so it dishearted me and stressed me that i hadnt actually ovualted, but later when i got my blood results it showed i did ovulate and my blood numbers were 33, anything over 30 is good the doctors say but still low so i might still be getting my dose higher! but its much better then it was before i had my operation and been taken clomid because my numbers were 3 lol..

got everything crossed for you gals.

my best friend just gave birth to a girl. really happy for her as she had a mmc a week after i found out i was expecting callum. bit jelous though as i ve always wanted a girl and think im gona end up with all boys

im ok ive done a bit of :sex: but not much to be honest probs around 5 times this month ( around my fertile period though )

I got BFP by DTD twice hun! It only takes once. Hope this is your month so you can come and join the aug preg group!

I have kept a few seats for people left in here to join this month :hugs:

Lucy - keeping my FX'd that you have been unlucky to now and that this month the luck will change x

ouch ouch ouch =/ ive fallen over in the snow and hurt my back... not so good... =/

ty sarah i hope so too!! :)

Oh Helen I hope you are OK! It's never good to fall in the winter months :(
And Sarah is right, it's only takes once! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts this cycle!

Beth out of curiosity what does the Chinese calendar say you are due for? I had to make sure I used one that I could enter my birth date in, as the ones that just go by age/month conceived don't calculate based on the lunar month. I'm predicted a boy ^_^ but will be happy with either, truly.

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

Lucy - your determination is inspiring. I hope this is your month for a sticky bean!

yes its deffo not good it hurts like mad.. its freezing out there so im just curled up on the couch with hot water bottle and duvet watching films :)

i got drunk last night first time in months!! i thought oh what the hell i'll have a couple of vodka's a couple too many though lol..

ty Bailey and Sarah :)

when i fall pregnant i would really like a boy! but as you say Bailey i'd be happy with either :)

im hoping we will all be over there by the time this year ends!! :)

hum, that one says girl but also should have had a gilrl with callum.

another chinese gender grid says both boys. :dohh:

yes its deffo not good it hurts like mad.. its freezing out there so im just curled up on the couch with hot water bottle and duvet watching films :)

Aside from the pain (and maybe the hangover!), that sounds like a great time! Vodka was always our drink of choice so you can say you had one for me :thumbup:

I read a thread on gender disappointment yesterday and it seems that so many women had every sign in the book of one gender, and it turned out to be the other! DH and I are trying to stay loyal to team yellow, though.

The grid-style chart says girl for me, but that's my lunar age is +1 year and it doesn't tell you how to calculate that.

Did you ladies see Widget is having a little girl? Her Chinese prediction said boy, too :dohh:

Hope we get to see some puppy pictures soon!

haha i think i may have to say i had more then one for you Bailey!! :) :dohh:

oooo your gonna be team yellow ? i think thats exciting i always said if i had a baby i'd want team yellow to but OH disagrees and said its much easier just to find out bla bla!! think i may have to put my foot down as i really do like suprises!! :)

here you go.

Attachments

• SAM_0488.jpg
    SAM_0488.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_0486.jpg
    SAM_0486.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_0481.jpg
    SAM_0481.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
So tiny! They are adorable :) I'm sure you've got your hands full and a house full! But if you can juggle a baby, puppies, kittens, your adult animals, a job, a home, and a pregnancy - you are due some major credit. :thumbup:

DH and I want to be team yellow so that we can still have a surprise and something to wonder about and make guesses on for the whole pregnancy. That would be great if you were, too! I can't think of much that has to be purchased that is gender specific beyond color?

:) how are you feeling today hun you got much snow in Leeds ? :)

we had a fair bit over night but the main roads are clear.

im ok, just really tired all the time. 6 weeks now and there should be a heartbeat

oooo thats exciting!! :) 6 weeks already! that seems to have gone fast lol :thumbup: have you your scan booked yet or not yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->